Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik walked into the washroom, having the detected an unusual mind concentration. One there, he stared about, and got himself some cake. He tasted it and immediately found it to his liking.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Ic:

Hashan walked over to the cake stand and picked up a cake. He looked at it, and started to eat it. It didn't seem anything special, just a bit better than anything else.

He looked around and saw the beefcake talking with a spindly rahk.

"Heh. Is that guy hiring bodyguards?" He thought to himself.

He finished his slice and walked over to the corner of the room, adopted his favoured position and waited to see what would happen.

OOC: Now, to respond to Exxan.

IC Phogen:

Phogen turned to her small, gathered company. She nodded to Exxan. "Very well."

"I suppose I shall give you my life story in brevity. Then again, with a life as long as ours has been, it will be anything but long. I was hatched like anyone else, shoved into the correctly-colored armor, and kicked out the door before I had decided upon a name. Oh, I knew I wanted to name myself after the first thing I experienced, but I did not know a word for it. In fact, I had to do a long bit of reading to come up with the right word.

"In that research, I became affixed on the ideals and practices of the Brotherhood. Biology, espionage, polity, tactics, physics, mysticism, philosophy, all in the purview of a discreet, yet unstoppable force. It is science and scheming incarnate, two fields I find myself attracted to in the extreme. From then on, I have honed myself to become the best manipulator, leader, and academic among the group I have been thrust into. I found my name in a biology scroll from the description of Rahkshi creation: 'Morphogenesis', the beginning of shape and form for the purpose of function.

"Indeed, my full name is 'Morphogenesis', but 'Phogen' is so much easier to say. Hence, that has become my label. The rest of my days have been spent in the library and in the classroom, studying, learning, adapting to suit my environment and predicting what adaptations will need to come. I aim high in my aspirations. That sums it nicely, methinks.

"I predict a question from you, and stop me if I am incorrect. You wonder where I picked up my... Unique dimorphism."

She paused and waited for a confirmation or a denial.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Dodge-256 (after leaving infirmary)

"Alalalala..." Oh? Somebody recovered their Midak. Okay. Plan A still in action. Dodge groaned as they picked themselves up and went looking for their target...

And found them in the upstairs washroom, partying.

"... Maybe when everybody's hungover I'll strike."

Xhe settled for a piece of cake and then stood away from the crowd near The Snake Faced Kid and Caoutchouc. Xhe took a bite...

... And promptly spat it out.

"Guguagh-BLEH!!! IT'S ASSAULTING MY TASTE BUDS!!!

No more for them.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC: Chekquars (Party)

Chekquars had watched Omega run off to his dear commander, and the Rahkshi had to stifle a laugh. It was amusing to see one so lost that he needed to talk to his superior at every moment. 

When he had returned, with Snakey right along side, however, that was when Chekquars sank into contemplation. Could he, perhaps...?

With a grin, Chekquars turned from his original plans. This would be much more satisfactory, he decided, and would end better in any case.

Stepping out of the shadows, Chekquars slid up to Vir, whispering to the other Rahkshi.

"Hello, good sir... I realize what position you're in, and I feel we may be able to help one another in our endeavors.. You see, my target is at this party, and I need assistance in taking him down. If you help me, I would do the same for you... as well as supply you with a bite of my own piece of cake."

Zakaro

IC Vir

Party

Vir stared in awe at the Rahkshi who had glided out of the shadows for a few moments, before remembering that assassins did not stare in awe. He replied in an equally hushed tone:

"If you help me find and take down my own target, I'll help you with yours for no extra payment. So... what did you have in mind?"

OOC: PM time!

On an unrelated note, is Palma in the medical wing to take care of Fang or not?

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Exxan.

Exxan nodded. How could he not wonder? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Phogen:

"Well, I shall explain to the best of my capacity. I am androgynous. I know this is not unique. However...." He gesticulated to his armor modifications. "...this is.

"Frankly, I found the gender dynamic developing among our kind to be an interesting development, and an opportunity I could not pass up. History has shown that the wiles and....physical properties of a companion have brought down the mightiest of rulers. This was a tool, a tool with power unimagined. Yet, I was androgynous. I decided to rectify these seemingly contradictory properties through use of physical modifications."

He straightened up a bit, going from cross-legged, to a more open recline, draping an arm over a bent knee, showing off the modifications to his/her body. "I decided to mix and match what are typically deemed attractive properties of both genders. A more feminine hourglass waistline and lithe, curving limbs, more masculine broad shoulders and longer, chiseled spines. The body markings were added to accentuate both, and highlight the other, gender-correlative markings. For example, looking at my hips draws the eye to the waistline, then to the eye markings and across limb cores and vice versa. All I have to do to emphasize one is..."

He/She shifted to a more relaxed, slightly feline posture, bowing the back inwards and slouching the shoulders, even extending the neckline. She was obviously a she...right? "Change posture. Fascinatingly, my personality has changed to match. I have become more...intensely genderized, lets say, but without choosing a gender. I suspect the effect is a mechanical sort of hormonal, with my Kraata reacting to different metal densities in different areas anatomically, but it is only a theory at this time. Psychology could also be involved. Oh, and the Ghosts got me the modifications. Ask not about the price."

She smiled. Phogen returned to a cross-legged position and rested his hands on his knees. "Was that answer satisfactory?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"Very interesting..." Exxan mused, "...it certainly gives me a unique insight into the way you think, which helps with my own..." he searched for the right term, "...how to say... hobby." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic phogen:

Excellent. People were beginning to open up. Now all they needed was a nudge. "oh? What hobby might that be?"

ooc: on my antique. Posts might look like they had an arrangement with a baseball bat

Edited by Funkydude527

On an unrelated note, is Palma in the medical wing to take care of Fang or not?

OOC: Bah, sorry, thought everyone in the medbay was taking care of themselves

IC: Palma was fixing up a couple of Rahkshi who'd been squabbling, the pair of them covered in knife wounds and burns, when Mahrika burst in, Fang in hand.

"What the karz happened?" she said, looking at the noticeably charred nature of the kraata, "Has he been exposed to the daylight?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"This. Us. All of us." Exxan said, gesturing around. "Why are we sentient? What changed that's made us smarter than ordinary Rahkshi? I want to understand, but it's difficult, since the Makuta themselves seem not to understand it."

Ic phogen:

Ah! So this is where his drive lies! Now that was an endeavor she could get behind. Might as well indulge exxan a bit. He was proving more promising by the minute. "how might my unique traits assist your research?"

"I don't know," Exxan shrugged, "but all knowledge is useful. After all, knowledge is power." Hopefully Phogen got the hint.

Exxan knew how Phogen thought. He had power too, now...

IC: Xara.

"I never get hit," Xara sputtered, "now I know what all of my sparring partners were complaining about when I beat them."

She swung her legs off the bed and stood up. Her headache struck back with a vengeance, and she braced herself against the wall for a few moments, before deciding to sit back down.

"So Glass... I think there's some things we ought to discuss..." she began hesitantly.

IC: Glass

"Yes...?"

OOC: Bah, sorry, thought everyone in the medbay was taking care of themselves

IC: Palma was fixing up a couple of Rahkshi who'd been squabbling, the pair of them covered in knife wounds and burns, when Mahrika burst in, Fang in hand.

"What the karz happened?" she said, looking at the noticeably charred nature of the kraata, "Has he been exposed to the daylight?"

IC Mahrika

Medical Wing

"Not daylight. Some kind of light-blaster. One student tried to shoot another with it, and hit him instead."

He declined to mention Fang had been trying to break up the fight. A lie by omission, perhaps, but he felt an accident reflected better on Fang than a failed attempt at peacemaking.

"After he was hit he fell into the water, and he wasn't conscious when I pulled him out. I don't know if he might have suffocated, or inhaled water, or..."

Mahrika stepped back to let Palma tend to Fang and tried not to dwell on what other complications could have arisen for him.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

"You did a good job taking down Dodge, so you upheld your part of our bargain. However, I can't help but feel a little betrayed - I don't think I need to explain why."

She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to read his body language. "On the other hand, you've proven yourself to be a useful ally, and, I can't believe I'm saying this..." she rubbed her temple; had been knocked out messed with her head somehow, "...I'm starting to enjoy your company."

She paused, thinking her next words through carefully before speaking them. "That said, if this alliance of ours is going to continue, then I need to know I can trust you."

Xara laughed.

"I'm not just going to take your word for it," she smirked, "you're going to have to earn my trust through actions, not mere words."

The problem was, she had no idea what she could get him to do, but she knew someone who might...

Guess I have to be honest with him, Xara thought bitterly, "I have no real idea," she admitted, "but I did owe Phogen a favour. Perhaps we should go talk to him, arrange for you to help me settle that debt.

"What is that meant to mean?" Xara growled, her headache making her snappier than she really had to be. "Phogen has been extremely helpful to me. I owe him that debt because she correctly informed me of the identity of my assassin - namely you." 

Xara could sense Glass' concern, but she ignored it. She could handle herself. "Either way, I had a deal with her, and he held up her side of the bargain."

She stood up, her headache having slowly become more bearable. "Now I have to repay him."

"This is Phogen we're talking about," Xara gave Glass a flat look, "if there's a party going on, where do you think Phogen's going to be?"

"Exactly. Now let's go," Xara started walking towards the door, "if we deal with this quickly, maybe we'll have time for a dance before the party's over."

She was out into the corridor and walking away before he had a chance to respond.

Only pausing to make sure Glass was followimg her, Xara let her throbbing head guide her to where the party was - in the washroom, of all the stupid places.

She spotted Phogen, along with a few others, sitting around just outside. "Remember, Phogen's on our side," she told Glass over her shoulder, "don't lose your head just because Phogen was the one who gave away your little secret."

"I hear he took a bit of a pounding while we were out hunting, so I'd bet that right now she's looking for allies more than anything else," Xara pointed out, "you can only get so far on your own, after all..."

IC: Squid

Squid finished his second piece of cake and put the other one in his satchel. He got up and went looking for the book he was reading before. He found it, flew up to get it, and sat back down to read about. The current chapter he had been at? Mysterious Matoran- The Nynrah Ghosts. 

OOC: Squid open for interaction.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Dodge-256

Dodge was currently lying on the floor. Xhe had tried to get to the water fountain to wash the taste if cake put of their mouth but one of the muscles (if you could call it that) in their armor tensed up and started hurting like crazy. "Ugh... Shouldn't push so hard... Maybe I should ditch the lightblaster... Too heavy... My abs..."

OOC: also open for interaction

Edited by namcurtsnoC

IC: Chekquars (Party)

Having finished his conversation with Vir, Chekquars separates from the other Rahkshi and slips into the crowd, quickly becoming lost from sight again. Perhaps, if they're looking, Omega and Snakey would see the Darkness Rahkshi appearing between gaps in the party-goers, coming steadily closer to the duo and leaving the door as the only real venue of escape.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.