Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen:

She smiled. Her little pet project was advancing after all. "Oh yes, oh yes. Application of that knowledge and misinformation are equally vital merits, however." Phogen loved this little word game. She had no doubt the Twins were picking up on some of this. All of her acolytes were improving. This was good. She enjoyed having intelligent associates, as long as they knew who was the mastermind.

And speaking of intelligent associates....

Phogen turned lazily to face Xara. "You aren't a staff member come to spoil the fun, are you?" She cocked an eyebrow and smirked at the fellow Rahk.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Exxan.

Misinformation? Exxan wavered, his comfidence slipping. He was uncertain as to whether Phogen was telling the truth about lying to him, or just trying to make him doubt himself.

Then he realised: it didn't matter either way. Phogen was very good at this little game...

IC: The Twins.

The pair had been signing to each other throughout the conversation. They were learning much about their new allies merely by observing them.

IC: Xara.

"Staff?" Xara almost laughed. "I wish."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Snakey)

"Yeah..." Snake went and stood by Pho and the others, keeping a watchful eye out for his attacker. He thought he saw a flash of shadow between two groups of party-goers, but it could have just been a trick of the light...or dark...

"Just be wary all round." the Kaulsirahk told Omega. "He could have hired some cronies to attack too. Don't let anyone come near uninvited..." he realised he sounded pretty paranoid, but it was necessary.

Kathok

IC Phogen:

Looking to Green with a wary eye and mischievous grin, Phogen asked Xara "And can you speak for your friend here?"

She slid a look over at the Twins. Their non-verbal communication was intriguing. Not comforting, but Phogen felt secure in their alliance enough to discount it as idle discussion at worst, and deep analysis at best. She looked over to the pair and asked "Something you two would like to share?"

Snake and Omega had returned. Odd. They must have dug up something pretty significant to come back this early. Maybe an unexpected maneuver or uncharacteristic power? Either that, or they had already dispatched his little shadowy rival. He addressed them next. Phogen inquired "You have something to report?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Phogen:

Phogen sighed, exasperated. There were drawbacks to not doing everything oneself. She was aware that the shadow moving closer was probably her rival, and the her two acolytes got a bit too jumpy and ran back to mommy. Putting a hand across his face, he said, slowly growing in volume and consternation "Well then, get back into that party and look vulnerable! Standing around in an armed group is not exactly going to make him WANT to take his next move."

He flashed a look of mild, chilled anger at the two informants. "Chekquars is obviously in this for the long run. By tempting him with an opportunity, you either force him to drop his plans and take ahold of it, or disturb those plans because your presence is not accounted for. Simply being absent does nothing for long-term safety or social standing. If he is planning on you showing up, then spring the trap. If things get out of hand, just get out of there and come find our group. That will force him to tip his hand or abandon his plans. This is all fairly simple!"

Calming down, he took a deep breath. "Now get in there, and look tempting and confident. You need to look like you know what you are doing. Do you really think you need more muscle?"

IC Vir

Party

Vir watched a certain two Rahkshi leave the washroom, then reenter it moments later. It was time to put the next part of the plan in place. Vir did something they almost never did: trigger their Anger power. They began with a gentle invisible pulse directed at Omega, normally the more volatile of the two, hoping to merely irritate him. Meanwhile, Vir hung near a group of students busy in conversation and pretended to listen, while actually listening to the Farahk and his friend Snakey.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: "...So like he said, if we can see through it, what are the chances whomever you're tryin' to lure out doesn't?" You wonder, seemingly at ease with being called an idiot by someone little better.

Snerk

"Yeah, that'd sURE BE RUDE OF THEM" he added, injecting a low-level usage of his Power Scream ability.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC Phogen:

Looking to Glass with a wary eye and mischievous grin, Phogen asked Xara "And can you speak for your friend here?"

She slid a look over at the Twins. Their non-verbal communication was intriguing. Not comforting, but Phogen felt secure in their alliance enough to discount it as idle discussion at worst, and deep analysis at best. She looked over to the pair and asked "Something you two would like to share?"

"I'm pretty sure Glass isn't here to ruin your party," Xara assured Phogen, "if that were the case, he would have told me."

The pair made a few more quick signs to each other before Silencer spoke up in reply to Phogen. "Just discussing you and our other..." he paused, having difficulty with the unfamiliar word, "...allies."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'm pretty sure Glass isn't here to ruin your party," Xara assured Phogen, "if that were the case, he would have told me."

The pair made a few more quick signs to each other before Silencer spoke up in reply to Phogen. "Just discussing you and our other..." he paused, having difficulty with the unfamiliar word, "...allies."

IC Phogen

Oh, not that was quite relevant. Also a bit revealing. "Is that so? Well, I would love to hear your analysis. Xara, Green, unless you find yourself drawn to the commotion in the bathroom, I invite you to sit. We are discussing the formation of an... Organization of sorts."

OOC: It's Glass, not Green. :D

"I told you," Xara said to Glass, allowing herself a moment of smugness, "I said Phogen would be looking for allies."

She sat down, her head still throbbing. "What kind of organisation?" she asked Phogen.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Phogen

Xara was a recruiter? Oh, this was excellent. "Lets simply say I am a conductor assembling an orchestra, and I would like skilled performers in my merry band. You, my dear, are skilled. Hence, employment is quite open to you." He then leaned over and looked at Glass. "I have not measured your abilities yet, but it looks as if Xara lost. You might have something worthwhile in you if that is the case."

If Xara was anyone else, she would have taken Phogen's comment about her skill as a compliment. But she knew s/he was merely stating a fact, so she didn't react.

"Employment," she mused, "sounds interesting. What exactly does this entail? And oh, yes, I let Glass beat me. He took down my target, though. He has skill."