Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen

Now to sell it. "Advancement, sparring, mutual protection, teamwork in and out of exercises, and information sharing and disseminating. In the short term, a trip to the restricted section of the library. Think of it as a miniature Brotherhood. I am sure those at the top will recognize the members of this organization as intelligent enough to further it, and distribute privileges accordingly." Moreso for the person running it, Phogen mused internally.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Exxan.

"And you're recognised as the leader, getting the Muaka's share of the spoils?" Exxan cut in. It wasn't spoken as an accusation.

IC: Xara.

Even before Exxan had spoken, Xara had been thinking along the same lines. She didn't really mind, though. "I'm in," she said, then nodded back towards Glass, "but he may take a little more convincing."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I hear he took a bit of a pounding while we were out hunting, so I'd bet that right now she's looking for allies more than anything else," Xara pointed out, "you can only get so far on your own, after all..."

IC: Glass

"That's true."

Dude, she totally asked us to-

Shut up and concentrate. Anytime now MacTeddy will come in here and bust the party, so keep your mouth shut and eyes alert.

What a downer

"And you're recognised as the leader, getting the Muaka's share of the spoils?" Exxan cut in. It wasn't spoken as an accusation.

Phogen laughed. "You overstate my processing and handling fee, my dear Exxan."

IIC: Xara.

Even before Exxan had spoken, Xara had been thinking along the same lines. She didn't really mind, though. "I'm in," she said, then nodded back towards Glass, "but he may take a little more convincing."

"Trust me, he shall see the truth. If not now, certainly later. Oh, Exxan, I thought you might want to be on the ground floor of the library raid. I hear there is a classified volume on energized protodermis biochemistry back there."

She leaned over and looked at Glass. "So, you have compunctions?"

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

That got his attention. "Well, what are we waiting for?" he asked, "surely now would be the best time to hit the library, while everyone's busy at the party?"

"Speaking of the library raid," Xara piped up, "I'd like to bring Glass along. He's got to earn my trust back somehow, after all. And it'll be a good opportunity for him to show off his skills for you."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: time I got Green walking again

IC: Green

"Might have to take it easy for a bit. And find some new babies..." Calling back the few fireflyers that remained, she decided to head to the gardens. Might be a good place to start.

Passing by a retching Rahkshi of Dodge, Green started hearing some loud noises. The noise got louder and louder until it came to a peak as she passed by a washroom. Apparently it had been rigged into some kind of party room.

"Delinquents." She wasn't very impressed.

Nevertheless, she wasn't in good condition to lay down the law, so she just passed by and came upon another group of Rahkshi. "H-hi," she muttered, trying to edge her way through the group.

IC: Exxan.That got his attention. "Well, what are we waiting for?" he asked, "surely now would be the best time to hit the library, while everyone's busy at the party?"

"Speaking of the library raid," Xara piped up, "I'd like to bring Glass along. He's got to earn my trust back somehow, after all. And it'll be a good opportunity for him to show off his skills for you."

IC Phogen:

"I have plans for this party, and you want me there for the raid. Trust me." She noticed Green trying to slip past. "Well hello. Where are you going?"

IC: Palma laid Fang down on a pillow, a full bed would have swallowed him up. 

"I suggest you go retrieve his armour. He may need the support it gives."

It was true enough, but she also wanted Mahrika out the way so there was no-one fluttering around her while she worked. She started running her hands along the kraata in front of her, like a rolling pin over dough, eking gasps and sputters of seawater out of Fang's mouth with each push. That was the most urgent task, no sense healing the light damage if he still couldn't breath when she did. 

When every last drop of water had been forced from Fang's airways, then Palma started using her power, clearing his flesh of char and burns. Hopefully this would be enough to get him conscious again

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Xara gave Glass a thankful nod.

Phogen had plans for the party? This was news to him. "What exactly do these plans of yours entail?" he asked Phogen.

IC Phogen

He allowed himself a belly laugh. Oh, their reactions were going to be priceless. "Lets just say that when the time comes, you would be wise to scatter. My plan is aimed at reputation. Right now I am a no name informant with a growing power in the school. I would like to establish a certain air of benevolence and charismatic fame. A Rahkshi of the people, so to speak. As such, I plan to get in trouble. Quite a bit of trouble, actually. So much trouble that I will make both a name for myself and a get a staff hearing." He grinned at the group, waiting for a reaction.

IC: Xara, Exxan and The Twins.

Illusive and Silencer exchanged hand signs for a moment, before Silencer spoke up, "We'll make ourselves scarce, then. "If any of you need us..." he made another few signs should we tell them?

Yes, Illusive signed back, if we're to work with this lot, we need to be honest with them.

Silencer nodded "...we'll be in the empty dormitory wing. It's where we train." With that, the pair began to walk away.

Exxan watched them go. "Those two are - What's the word? - Enigmatic." He turned to Phogen. "I think I'm going to stick around and see what this idea of yours involves."

"Same here," Xara stepped up, "also, if your plan involves stopping that awful music, I'd appreciate it if you hurried up." Being this close to the party wasn't making her head hurt any less.

She rounded on Glass. "I won't bully you into sticking around for this if you don't want to. I'd appreciate your company, though."

Where do these words keep coming from? She asked herself, He must have hit me harder than I thought...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: (Snakey)

Pho was more arrogant than he had expected. He walked back to the party.

"Stop making more enemies. Even more enemies." Snake interjected, before catching sight of Vir...he had an idea of what was going on - why would this rahk randomly decide to attack them with his power, with nothing against either of them. Well, it was hard to tell who Om's enemies were, to be honest, him having so many of them...

If they weren't enemies, then Vir was probably being employed by an enemy of their's, maybe even Schemey.

Turning to Omega, he said "Do you hate this guy or something, cos if not, he might be Cheq's minion..."

Kathok

IC Phogen

She watched the twins depart. Enigmatic indeed. She saw the makings of an excellent pair of bodyguards in those two. They kept their own secrets well. They may yet be able to keep Phogen's. To have a pair of loyal, brilliant confidants was every ruler's dream. Loyalty, however, was still in question. She must win those two over. She must win all her associates over.

She decided to clarify her plan in idleness. "As soon as our headmaster attempts to exert control, I shall deprive him of agency and discipline, and, of course, put an end to that rot lesser beings call music. In the meantime, how about a little quiz to see if you can figure out my plan." Phogen jabbed a thumb to the grate she leaned against, grimacing mischeviously. "First question: What is unique about this particular air vent?"

"You're leaning on it, therefore you've chosen it for a reason," Xara didn't enjoy word games. She preferred to be direct, to cut straight to the heart of the matter, be it with her words or her blades.

Exxan looked around the corridor, trying to figure out what Phogen was getting at. There was something unique about that particular grate, but he couldn't quite decide what it was.

There were any number of reasons why Phogen had chosen it, and he didn't feel like playing a lengthy guessing game, so he went with the most obvious ones: "It's low to the ground, easily accesible, and judging by the positioning, I'd wager that it might connect to the washroom on the other side of this wall - the party room."

IC: Squid

Squid looked up from his book. Another Rahkshi had been trying to get his attention.

"Oh, hello there. Sorry if I didn't notice you- this book is very good! It's about the different species of our universe, such as Matoran and Skakdi. How are you doing?"

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"You're leaning on it, therefore you've chosen it for a reason," Xara didn't enjoy word games. She preferred to be direct, to cut straight to the heart of the matter, be it with her words or her blades.

Exxan looked around the corridor, trying to figure out what Phogen was getting at. There was something unique about that particular grate, but he couldn't quite decide what it was.

There were any number of reasons why Phogen had chosen it, and he didn't feel like playing a lengthy guessing game, so he went with the most obvious ones: "It's low to the ground, easily accesible, and judging by the positioning, I'd wager that it might connect to the washroom on the other side of this wall - the party room."

IC Phogen

She smiled. Much like a job interview, she wanted to see how her employees thought. So far, results were intriguing. "Lets try another hint."

First, she held up her finger to her mouth, signaling for silence. Phogen snapped her fingers, producing a ghostly tuning fork sound between her fingers. She sustained the note and held it next to the center of the grate. Then, something strange happened. The note echoed down the hall, resounding quietly throughout the entire school, producing a near-imperceptible harmony of notes throughout the school, overtones resounding through the living rock as its inanimate nervous system was overtaken. Those near the wall mounted vents in the party would have heard this quiet tone if they were laying attention.

Then, with an idle wave, the noise vanished. "Don't worry. I have been muffling this vent since I arrived."

IC Mahrika

Medical Wing->Party

"Oh. I... I'll do that, then."

Mahrika backed out of the medical wing, trying to figure out how to get Fang's armor back. Apparently his plan of simply taking Fang back to his armor once he recovered wasn't viable. Flying with it all the way from Nyrah was out of the question. Swimming with it would be difficult, not to mention tedious and slow. Taking a boat would be the simplest solution, except Mahrika didn't have a boat.

There were three more solutions Mahrika could think of. He could fly it down the Chirox Causeway while taking frequent breaks to avoid tiring himself out, try to find or make a boat or raft on Nyrah... or he could ask someone else for help.

The last possibility would be both the easiest and the hardest. With three or so Rahkshi sharing the burden, it would take little effort to carry Fang's armor. But Mahrika didn't know if he could find two other trustworthy students, and while he hated to admit it to himself, asking for help didn't come naturally to him.

Mahrika clenched his fists and stalked over to the nearest dormitory wing. Most students ought to be there, at this hour. But to his surprise, it was silent and still. There was also a strange noise in the distance: rhythmic and dissonant.

Following the noise, Mahrika found a washroom from which loud music was blasting. Outside, a few Rahkshi were talking amongst themselves. Apparently some students had decided to organize a party. But Mahrika wasn't in a festive mood.

"Alright," he said to the group outside the door. "I need two Rahkshi who aren't afraid to fly to Nyrah and back this late in the night."

IC Vir

Party

Vir inwardly scowled in frustration. They'd caught both Omega and Snake staring at them shortly after they started using their power, and turned it off to avoid drawing further attraction. They had failed... or had they? After all, wasn't drawing attention the objective?

Ignoring the urge to hide in a corner and hope Chekquars' revenge wasn't too severe, Vir straightened, stared right at Omega and Snakey, and turned their Anger power up to full strength on both of them.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

As Omega brushed slightly against Snake...

"Hey, what the #### do you think you're doin'?!" Before Omega could react, Snake grabbed a nearby table, swinging it round with surprising strength to connect full with Om's face, splintering into pieces.

####! ####ing ####! Can't he just #### off and get out of my ####ing face, the absolute ######?!

Catching sight of a nearby rahk, he shouted:

"What're you ####ing looking AT?!?!?" He shifted over, laying a punch on the unfortunate bystander.

He turned on another rahk, covered in white armour, and looking at Snake...

"And you, you're ####ing staring as well!!! Well, #### you!!!"

The Kaulsirahk grabbed a glass bottle on a nearby table, hurling it with as much force as he could muster directly at Vir's head, followed by a chair that was close at hand and a piece of the table, before turning back to the gathering crowd.

He grabbed a nearby Surahk, punching him repeatedly until he felt better.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC Mar'jik:

Boredom was powerful.Mar'jik raised a hand,despite knowing all too well how badly suited he was for this.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Squid

Squid looked up from his book. Another Rahkshi had been trying to get his attention.

"Oh, hello there. Sorry if I didn't notice you- this book is very good! It's about the different species of our universe, such as Matoran and Skakdi. How are you doing?"

IC: Flash (Library)

"Not bad. I'm new here so I thought I would read up on the school history," Flash replied, motioning to the book in her hands.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Xara, Exxan.

Xara raised an eyebrow at Phogen's display. "I don't see how we were expected to guess that." she grumbled.

Exxan ignored Xara's remark and instead focused on what Phogen had done. "I take it that your plan involves making a lot of noise - more noise than the idiots in there?" He could hear, over the godawful music, the sounds of shouting and things breaking. Someone was partying a bit too hard.

IC Mahrika

"Alright," he said to the group outside the door. "I need two Rahkshi who aren't afraid to fly to Nyrah and back this late in the night."

"Hello to you, too, Mahrika," Exxan greeted his friend. He didn't know if Mahrika would approve of Phogen's plan, so he decided not to mention it.

"We're kind of busy, but if you need two trustworthy Rahks, The Twins just went that way," he pointed back down tbe hallway. "If you run, you should be able to catch them before they get too far. Just tell them that Phogen sent you, and they should agree to help you out."

He paused. "I'm not going to ask why you need someone to go out there with you."

"I think I know," Xara cut in, recalling the other casualties from her battle against Dodge.

As Omega brushed slightly against Snake...

"Hey, what the #### do you think you're doin'?!" Before Omega could react, Snake grabbed a nearby table, swinging it round with surprising strength to connect full with Om's face, splintering into pieces.

####! ####ing ####! Can't he just #### off and get out of my ####ing face, the absolute ######?!

Catching sight of a nearby rahk, he shouted:

"What're you ####ing looking AT?!?!?" He shifted over, laying a punch on the unfortunate bystander.

He turned on another rahk, covered in white armour, and looking at Snake...

"And you, you're ####ing staring as well!!! Well, #### you!!!"

The Kaulsirahk grabbed a glass bottle on a nearby table, hurling it with as much force as he could muster directly at Vir's head, followed by a chair that was close at hand and a piece of the table, before turning back to the gathering crowd.

He grabbed a nearby Surahk, punching him repeatedly until he felt better.

IC Vir

Party

Vir could only stare as the previously calm Snake suddenly flew into a rage, then hurled a bottle straight at them. Vir dodged it not a moment too soon, but failed to avoid the chair that followed it and went down hard. A flying table leg then bashed across their arm.

Taking a glimpse of the situation, Vir saw that Snake's violence was for the moment was focused on a different Rahkshi, and concentrated on maintaining the angered state of Omega and Snake. Vir just hoped Chekquars was ready, because the two were as distracted as they were going to get.

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Chekquars (Party)

The Darkness Rahkshi was indeed taking the opportunity, he was hidden in the shadows beneath that very same table and as Snake turned to attack another Rahkshi after hitting a few others, Chekquars darted out and slipped his chain around the enraged Rahkshi's legs. Tugging on both ends quickly to try and topple his opponent before letting go of one end and retrieving it, slipping away once more.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Mahrika

Outside Party

Mahrika ignored Exxan's glib greeting.

"This is a serious matter... and who's Phogen?"

Then he noticed the Sonic who had spoken to him the other night, and felt a sinking sensation.

IC Phogen

Snapping and pointing at Exxan, confirming both Phogen's faith in him and his answer as correct.

She then looked to Mahrika and gave a wide smile and a little wave. Sometimes, like was as delicious as caramel cake. "Hello there, little ethicist. In need of my services?"

IC Mahrika

Outside Party->Corridors

"Hmm. Well, I don't know of anyone who needs their head taken off, so I think the answer is 'no.' So, if you'll excuse me."

As he walked away, Mahrika shot a glare at Exxan, the meaning of which couldn't have been more obvious if he'd shouted: Don't trust that piraka.

Mahrika caught sight of two greenish Rahkshi rounding a corner ahead and jogged to catch up to them.

"Hey, can you help me?"

IC Phogen

Phogen let out a warm laugh. Oh, this poor innocent soul! Should she say something? No, she would wait for the horror of the Twin's employment to down before stepping in. This false hope was too good to crush synthetically. It must be organic. It was more satisfying that way.

IC: The Twins.

"Help with what?" Silencer asked. Illusive chittered nervously at his side.

He watched Mahrika leave, feeling a small pang of guilt at being unable to help out his friend. He knew Mahrika didn't approve of Phogen, but there wasn't much he could do to change that.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Help with what?" Silencer asked. Illusive chittered nervously at his side.

IC Mahrika

Corridors

Mahrika considered for a moment before speaking. If these two answered to Phogen, it would probably take more than a request for help for his friend to secure their aid.

"There's something on the mainland I'm looking for... something that belongs to another student. I know where it is, but I can't carry it back myself; that's where you two come in."

Mahrika waited an instant, then added, "But if you two don't want to, that's fine. I can just ask Phogen to recommend some other Rahkshi."

Inwardly, Mahrika smiled. He could see why Phogen liked this sort of thing.

IC: The Twins.

Silencer started to cast an inquisitive glance back towards Phogen, and instead spotted Exxan out the corner of his eye, waving and making a pleading motion with his hands.

I think he wants us to help his friend. Illusive signed. Silencer nodded.

"What is this item?" Silencer asked, deciding not to mention Exxan. "We may be allied with Phogen, but we aren't going to take on a task without first knowing all of the facts."

IC: Xara & Exxan.

If Rahkshi could blush, Xara might have done so. As it was, she just stood there in stony silence, not meeting Glass' eyes and hoping that Phogen was too busy posturing to notice.

Exxan however, heard and saw everything.