Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara.

The words were only halfway out of Omega's mouth when Xara stepped forward, swinging the flats of both of her swords right at his head.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Omega hit the ground, and Xara stomped down at his head with all the force she could muster. If that didn't knock him out, she would have to kill him.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Chekquars (Hallways)

It hadn't taken the Darkness Rahkshi long to realize that Omega hadn't followed him, but apparently Vir had. 

Emerging from the shadows while shrugging his shoulders, he gestured for Vir to come closer. 

"Ah, well, I suppose that endeavor  was less successful than I anticipated. Do you have any idea where the Teleport Rahkshi went? I only saw that brute coming after me, but.. not all plans work out."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

She scowled and kicked out of his grasp. Sheathing one of her swords, she jabbed the other under his throat. "Touch me again and I will kill you."

Waiting until she was sure he understood, Xara withdrew her weapon, sheathing it in one smoothed, practiced movement.

"Now what?" she asked Phogen. "Do we go after Vir and Chekquars, or wait here to make sure they don't come back and interfere?"

IC: (SnaAAAAAKKKEEEYYY! THAT'S RIGHT, ####ING SNAKEY!)

Staggering towards Pho's group the anger dwindled and he fell to the floor as Vir left.

He groaned, holding his head, stumbling about a bit. However, only being level two, Vir would have drained most of his power keeping both of them angry for that long...

"S'rry 'bout th't..." He mumbled apologetically to Pho. "Should I go with them? Vir will have been weakened by that..." That's what Cheq wants me to do. "Or would it be better if I stayed?"

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

She scowled and kicked out of his grasp. Sheathing one of her swords, she jabbed the other under his throat. "Touch me again and I will kill you."

Waiting until she was sure he understood, Xara withdrew her weapon, sheathing it in one smoothed, practiced movement.

"Now what?" she asked Phogen. "Do we go after Vir and Chekquars, or wait here to make sure they don't come back and interfere?"

IC Phogen

The sonic Rahkshi gave a golf clap at the whole affair. That was a good, rapid takedown. And a solid demonstration of how well Xara and Glass worked well together. Also, it was just fun to see any effecent combat in action.

IC: (SnaAAAAAKKKEEEYYY! THAT'S RIGHT, ####ING SNAKEY!)

Staggering towards Pho's group the anger dwindled and he fell to the floor as Vir left.

He groaned, holding his head, stumbling about a bit. However, only being level two, Vir would have drained most of his power keeping both of them angry for that long...

"S'rry 'bout th't..." He mumbled apologetically to Pho. "Should I go with them? Vir will have been weakened by that..." That's what Cheq wants me to do. "Or would it be better if I stayed?"

Vir? VIR? Phogen gave Snake a look of delight and surprise. It was like Naming-Day had come early, and Snake had delivered her a wrapped collection of caramel chocolates "Vir is involved with Chekquars? In what capacity? Tell me everything!"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Exxan.

"Chekquars has an ally," Exxan intoned gravely. "You happy now, Pho? Your threat's ripening just the way you wanted it to."

IC: (Snakey)

"Well, we were lookin' obvious." He said with a scowl. "And, after Om had picked a few fights with some other students, noticed Vir. He was makin' Om slightly irritated, but nothin' special. Then, Cheq musta given the signal or something, cos were both as angry as karz and next thing I know, someone was tripping me up with a piece of chain and everyone in the room was giving me funny looks and seemed to be attackin' me..."

Seeing the other's faces, he hastily added:

"Well, that was probable due to Vir..."

Kathok

IC Phogen

It was so obvious! How could they miss it! It was a work of art! She contained a joyous squeal poorly. Regaining composure, he elaborated. "Lets just say this assignment is a walk through the orchard. I say nothing more, barring my confidence that the issue may sort itself out. Snake, Omega, stick around, but be prepared to scatter if needed. If that is the case, Xara and Glass will go with Snake. Exxan should go off after Chekquars, and Omega after Vir. Find them, keep tabs on them, but do not engage. I will be.... Tied up lets say."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Tube

It had been a long journey to get here. For some reason, Tube woke up one morning to find their entire travel company had deserted him. They didn't know why; they'd tried to be friendly, always trying to be helpful. Still, they managed to find their way to Corpus Rahkshi Academy. They took a deep breath on the stairs, inhaling the smell of raw metal and Rahkshi.

I'm going to love it here, they grinned.

They walked down the halls, currently suspiciously empty, following the strange thumping coming from a washroom of all places. Before they quite reached it, they slipped past a group to see the doors burst open and a magnificent Rahkshi of Shadow burst from within, wrapped in a cloak of their element. Tube's eyes widened.

The Rahkshi uttered an evil laugh and proclaimed "It appears they are too weak for my calculations! There is certainly no possible way they could follow me outside to my secret base and manage to beat me! Victory is mine!

It was minionship at first sight.

As the Rahkshi ran off, Tube tried to follow close behind, but being a Rahkshi of Slow, they couldn't keep up.

"Hey, wait! Tell me more about your secret plans!"

That always got the bad guys talking.

It hadn't taken the Darkness Rahkshi long to realize that Omega hadn't followed him, but apparently Vir had. 

Emerging from the shadows while shrugging his shoulders, he gestured for Vir to come closer. 

"Ah, well, I suppose that endeavor  was less successful than I anticipated. Do you have any idea where the Teleport Rahkshi went? I only saw that brute coming after me, but.. not all plans work out."

Zakaro

IC Vir

Corridors

Staring Chekquars down, Vir became aware that they'd failed the Darkness Rahkshi, who had the potential to become the worst enemy they'd ever made. Fortunately he didn't appear too upset... yet.

"I don't know... he could have teleported anywhere." Vir thought for a moment. "But if I were him, I'd hide in some empty room for a few seconds, then pop back over to Phogen and my other friends."

IC Mahrika

School-> Nyrah Beach

Mahrika flew over the Chirox Causeway, leading the Twins to Nyrah. He didn't bother being hasty; he and his companions needed to conserve their strength for the flight back. Once the island's coastline was near, Mahrika turned gently towards the beach on which Fang's armor was hidden. Once he was standing on the rocky earth, he turned back to the Twins.

"It's around here somewhere. Look for an alcove above the high tide line."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

"Hmm.. true.." 

It was about now that Tube walked in, shouting about evil plans and what-not. Glancing over the Slowness Rahkshi and deciding that he could be useful, for a few seconds at least, Chekquars spoke again with a smirk, folding his arms behind his back and leaning in.

"Well, good sir, come over here to speak with me and my comrade! I suppose I could reveal a secret or two, as you've asked oh-so nicely..."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Snakey)

Om was annoying Snake again already...

Ignoring the Farahk, he replied: "Thankyou for bein' honest, if that's what you were being..."

He looked around.

"Now, do I just wait around here with Xa and Glass and hope for the best?" That's what Snake was hoping. Although he had put up a good fight with Clock, he was more well known in the school for his escaping, hiding and running away from danger at just the right moment than anything else.

That isn't to say that he never broke the rules; he merely avoided getting caught.

Kathok

IC: Tube

The Rahkshi smirked, a sign that to any other being in the universe would mean danger, but Tube took it as a sign of approval.

They bowed low. "I have travelled far to meet someone of your talent. Consider me your servant, and I will do what I can to obey you."

Suddenly, they straightened with a grin, hand outstretched. "I'm Tube. So, whatcha got in mind?"

Edited by Click

IC: The Twins.

"This is a rocky beach," Silencer replied tonelessly, "there are many alcoves. You'll have to be more specific." Illusive nodded his agreement.

IC: Exxan.

"Not meaning to question your plans, but why am I the one who has to go after Chekquars? I don't think any of us would have much luck tracking him, but I seem the least qualified for that."

"Yes," Xara agreed with Exxan, "and why are Glass and me condemned to glorified kraata-sitting duty for this idiot?" she jabbed an accusatory finger towards Snake.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"This is a rocky beach," Silencer replied tonelessly, "there are many alcoves. You'll have to be more specific." Illusive nodded his agreement.

IC Mahrika

Mahrika glanced at them crossly. Probably they didn't want to get their hands dirty. Still, though, their annoyance made sense when he looked at the situation from their perspective. Mahrika knew roughly where Fang's armor was, but they didn't know how precisely he knew the location. For all they knew, Mahrika might want them to search the island's entire coastline.

"Alright..." He glanced at the local landmarks, trying to compare them to what he remembered. "Let's start looking in the region between that log, that tall rock and the high tide line. I'd give it five to one odds that it's in this area."

He started systematically inspecting the terrain at one corner of the designated region. With three pairs of eyes it shouldn't take long to search it.

OOC: Permission granted for one of the Twins to find the armor.

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Silencer moved up the rockface, searching aroung the high tide line, while Illusive moved further down, nearer to the water.

Within a few moments, Illusive tripped on something almost invisible among the rocks. It was almost entirely covered in silt and seaweed, but it was metallic.

Being a mute, Illusive couldn't call out to get the other's attention, so he just stood there and waved.

"You've caused no end of trouble," Xara corrected, "now be quiet."

OOC: The armor was above the high tide mark, not below; might have been some miscommunication there. Not a big deal though.

IC Mahrika

Nyrah Beach

Mahrika noticed Illusive's signal and clambered over to take a look. Yes, there was Fang's armor. The elements hasn't been gentle to it; rough waves had splattered it with muddy spray and bits of marine debris. Nothing that couldn't be resolved with a stop at the washroom, though.

"Good work. That's the important part done. Now we just need to return with it."

Mahrika picked up the armor and carried it to a flat, smooth section of beach. There he put it down, then sat down beside it with his legs outstretched, ready to take flight.

"I'll carry the legs, and you two each hold an arm, alright?"

OOC: Sorry, my bad. :( Maybe the armour fell down the slope or something? 

"Very well," Silencer joined Illusive, grabbing one of the empty armour's arms and helping lift it. "Let's get out of here."