Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen

There was a grunt, no, several grunts of pain from the multifaceted attack. He needed to get out in the open, especially because this ox seemed ready to kill him. The idiot. The school would not treat him well for actual murder. And this was no spar.

Concentration broken, he decided to get more physical. How handy of Knight to end up where he did for such a contingency. Putting one hand up to try and break up some of the Ox's blows, she shot the other hand back, trying to work past the shoulder pain, and bringing a viciously vibrating fist into the bend in Knight's knees.

Inwardly, she rooted for Goldirhaks to break up the fight. She was currently on the worse end of things, and might be able to use a referee.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Phogen:

If she wasnt busy, he would mention her genderflexibility as a source of payment to the newcomer in exchange for assistance. Sadly, she was busy.

OOC: TIMING. PERFECTION.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC

Omega pushes us away from Phogen, xhe ximself looking thoroughly roughed up. I feint a jab at Omega, again stopping before contact. I point to the wall behind him. "That is where your head would be."

The Snake-Faced Kid took some rough hits, I help him up. "You lot seem uncoordinated and grievously wounded. Come back for round two when you stand a chance."

The Snake-Faced Kid and I share a hi-five.

...but close to it

OOC: Power Scream. He's just as used to LOUD NOISES as she would be, I reckon. Or at least enough to muster up a shout of his own to drown it out.

Whatever the case, I'll make it up with this.

IC: Giving an arm was a bad idea. Snatching it and hugging to my chest, I swing my near leg over her face and press the other into her side, turning my hips out and sitting back into a textbook armbar and squeezing his knees together and lfting his hips, bending the elbow joint in a uniquely-that-isn't-the-right way.

He grunted one word. "Submit or it breaks."

He didn't get a chance to make good on the promise, as Omega literally tears him off and bodily throws him into the wall in a display of "this dude freakin' STRONG"

I shakily rise to my feet, the full effects of what I'd been blotting out with sheer protective fury coming back to full blast as Cao says something.

"Ow, " I say astutely, staggering out of the way of an errant axe and sort of limply slapping at the face of whoever swung it.

Jerk

helo frens

IC: Exxan.

Exxan looked from Phogen to Caoutchouc, connecting the dots without too much difficulty. When he spoke, there was disbelief in his voice. "You are such a sore loser! Are you and your bogan buddies really ganging up on Phogen just because he helped me beat you for the assignment?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Bruh gimme five and we can do this straight" The Snake-Faced Kid said, trying to shake the haze of OW that had encompassed him.

Now on the floor, he raised his legs, forming a defensive barrier between the two, kicking and pushing away and denying Omega entry.

OOC: We might wanna wait for Goldie. Pause here, Dane?

helo frens

Ic phogen:

She needed to get to the infirmary. Pride sorely damaged, and pure, venomous bile risking a relapse into the fight, she rolled onto her chest. Her arm joints were severely injured, and the wyrm insider her skull was suffering a cracked rib and a blunt trauma cut. Not fatal, but sorely injured.

She attempted to stand. Failing that, she made a second endeavor. At this, she saw she had made some very powerful allies, and apparently a degree of loyalty unmatched. Oh yes. That fight proved her point more elegantly than she could have planned.

Trying a kneel to stand method proved successful. She chuckled. This was perfect. As the chuckle morphed into a full bodied, maniacal laugh she rose, arms nonfunctional, and shambled over to her little cadre. She had won that little chess game. Or at the least, she had run off with the prize while the opposition was considering their next move.

IC: The Twins.

Phogen was laughing through his/her pain. S/he was stronger than s/he seemed. The two not-confusion Rahkshi exchanged a glance, then moved to stand between Phogen and his attackers.

They said nothing. Their stony expressions and combat-ready stances conveyed all that they needed to.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic phogen:

Leaning on omega, and reconsidering some insults, phogen continued to laugh, only to be halted by a hacking cough and a spit of blood. She stopped her jubilation, but still grinned

Looking to exxan, the twins, and omega, hhe suddenly felt powerful. More power than he could handle. And a twinge of creator's responsiblity. When he made her way to the top, as he no doubt would, he foresaw rewards for these merry few.

As for the oppressive few.... Well, she could bide his time. Oh yes.

"I appreciate the help. Consider yourselves hired. And..." phogen managed a chuckle. She was really doing this. She could afford a moment of softeness. Bashful, she mumbled "thank you."

Exxan had been around Phogen long enough to recognise that the thanks were earnest.

He nodded to Phogen, then moved forward. "Caoutchouc, I was talking to you!" he challenged, "did you start this?"

IC

"Me and The Snake-Faced Kid were training and minding our own business, Omega and Phogen showed up and began insulting us. He claimed tactical superiority, so I challenged him to chess. He left himself wide open while readying himself for our chess match, so I feinted a blow. Explaining that a "tactical, guile mastermind" wouldn't leave himself open. He attacked me and well, you saw the rest."

Why was I explaining myself?

"So no, I claim both innocence and rightfulness in this conflict."

...but close to it

Ic phogen:

Setting herself gingerly down on the bed, she looked to omega and said "I'm fine, I'm fine. If I may make a reccomendation: go back down there and make sure we arent scraping up exxan with a spatula later." she needed to look out for this group. Build loyalty and all that rot. The good news is that this sort of thing worked by proxy as well.

"You pretended to attack Phogen?" Exxan couldn't help but laugh. "Then you deserved to be attacked." Exxan was really starting to hate Caoutchouc. He was an idiot, and blamed others for his own failings. It truly was pathetic.

"And you honestly expect me to believe this challenge of yours had nothing to do with a misplaced sense of superiority originating from the humiliating defeat you recieved from Green, Phogen and I?"

He narrowed his eyes. "I think you provoked Phogen so that you had an excuse to attack her." He had to protect his allies, and Phogen was the closest ally he had. "You pathetic coward ."

He spat the last words, venom in his voice.

IC

"You pathetic coward ."

killhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhimkillhim

"No, I need to restrain myself for now."

"Think what you will, it does not concern me." I lie and turn back towards the gym proper. "Us three have a workout to continue."

I walk away.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

Ic phogen:

She picked up those words from all the way in the infirmary. The nurse, who was patching up the kraata at that moment, noticed an odd response to the typically painful antiseptic.

A self-satisfied growl.

Ooc: there will be other fights with better odds.

Edited by Funkydude527

IC: Exxan and The Twins.

Exxan took a step after Caoutchouc, then stopped. He wouldn't stoop to his level. "Let's get out of here," he muttered to Omega, turning away from the gym.

He stopped in front of The Twins; he knew their reputation, and hadn't expected them to pick a side the way they had. "Are you two coming?" he asked curiously.

Silencer shared a glance with Illusive, who made a quick sign with his hands. "No." Silencer said, turning to Exxan. "We will not choose a side. Yet."

Illusive tapped his shoulder and made some more signs. Silencer nodded. "Tell Phogen that when it has recovered, it can sek us out if it wishes to come to some kind of arrangement."

Exxan nodded. He could respect that decision. He left the gym, deciding to head back towards his dorm. He needed some time on his own.

The Twins moved away from Caoutchouc and his jocks, and over to the other side of the gym to begin their own sparring match.