Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Chekquars (Library)

The Darkness Rahkshi could just feel himself getting agitated, annoyed, angered, induced to rage, and that in itself only compounded as he silently swore to himself, clenching his claws in an attempt to not lash out and hurt some of the books. His target wasn't here, either. 

Forcing himself to calm down, Chekquars decided that it would probably be best to relieve some stress in the Gym. 

And maybe, just maybe, his target would be there. 

That would be a stroke of luck.

Within a few minutes, Chekquars had entered the Gym and tied back his cloak, letting the shroud of darkness fade out and the actual cloth kept out of the way of his legs and arms so he could move effectively. He soon went to work, punching and smacking one of the practice Toa for all he was worth, while circling it not only to get different angles, but to keep track of all the others in the Gym as well.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC Phogen:

Hearing someone call her name, she looked to Xara. "Well, you seem to have this under control. I am afraid one of my other clients needs me." She scampered out the door and down the halls. Soon enough, she found Clockwork and Snake in a bit of a scuffle. He began to size up the situation.

Quickly noticing the way the fight was going, he let out a painful sonic screech in the direction of Clockwork. If he was able to dodge a falling Rahkshi though that level of mental haze and buffeting, he deserved to live.

OOC: Had to lock down one contract before servicing another!

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Xara.

"Well..." Xara watched Phogen depart, then turned to Glass. "I'm going after my target. Whether you choose to help me or not is entirely up to you."

She rounded on Shatter. "I promised you a rematch, and you'll get it, but first, I have an assignment to finish. Again, you can choose for yourself if you wish to aid me. I won't hold it against you."

Without waiting for them to respond, Xara began walking towards the Chirox Causeway.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Exxan.

Having finally had his injury seen to by Palma, Exxan left the infirmary and took to wandering the halls, absent-mindedly twirling the knife in his hand.

Turning into a Y-junction in the corridors, he passed a pair of confusion Rahkshi and waved hello. They paid him no heed, and continued walking. Shrugging to himself, Exxan continued on his way.

He'd passed the assignment, and no longer had a target on his back. He was free!

IC: The Twins.

The two Rahkshi hadn't even noticed Exxan. They continued walking towards the gym.

OOC: Exxan & The Twins open for interaction.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Xara continued walking, doing her best not to whip around to glare at Glass every few seconds. She didn't want to trust him, but the fact that he hadn't stabbed her in the back made it hard for her not to.

IC: "I'd say in a few hours," the nurse replied to Squid, "You took some fairly extensive damage. So unless you feel like walking with a limp for the rest of your days, sit down and wait for me to fix things up properly."

She was passing her attention between those who were in immediate danger; A Guurahk who'd been severely beaten, a Klakkrahk who still had the sword that had skewered them sticking through their torso...This assassination task was proving to be rather predictably violent...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Xara took a deep breath, then let it out, before replying. Inwardly, she was enraged by the fact that Glass had lied to her, but she couldn't let it show.

"The target," she said calmy, pausing midstride to turn and face him, "is off-campus right now. The way I see it, we have three options. One, we wait for them to return and kill them here. Two, we find them, kill them and have to carry their remains back here. Or there's option three: we find them, lure them back to campus and kill them on arrival."

Her tone hardened, "What's your opinion?"

Xara felt her anger at Glass fade slightly, to be replaced with anticipation of the battle ahead.

"Well then, let's go hunting."

"Probably across the causeway," Xara pointed out, "maybe to lie low, or get some new gear from the Nyrah Ghosts. I think we should head across now, before the sun comes up."

Xara did her best to suppress her anger. Like it or not, Glass was her hunting partner now. She had to put some measure of trust in him. After all, he hadn't killed her yet.

"Information on my target, I hope." she replied, "anything else they might have for sale isn't high on my priority list right now."

Having finally had his injury seen to by Palma, Exxan left the infirmary and took to wandering the halls, absent-mindedly twirling the knife in his hand.

Turning into a Y-junction in the corridors, he passed a pair of confusion Rahkshi and waved hello. They paid him no heed, and continued walking. Shrugging to himself, Exxan continued on his way.

He'd passed the assignment, and no longer had a target on his back. He was free!

IC Phogen (After Snake/Clock Fight):

Phogen was casually leaning against the wall of the hallway. Seeing Exxan approach, she gave a sonic-enhanced whistle to get his attention. Her brooding face grew into a wide grin. "Hello, friend! We need to discuss our business arrangement. Specifically how I might make up for any inequitable exchange that may have occurred."

Now Exxan was not catching Phogen on an off day. He was prepared to twist any request to his own ends. Phogen was elated. He loved haggling highs like this.

OOC: Omega, get in on this when you have a chance! I am gonna get together my raiding party.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

He cautiously approached Phogen, wondering what he wanted this time. She'd been nothing but trouble during the assignment, giving him bad intel, and doing very little to help out when things had gone to karzahni.

"What did you have in mind?" Exxan asked. Phogen owed him, but right now he couldn't think of anything he wanted.

IC: It's not every day you find a guy named "The Snake-Faced Kid". Most people, y'know, they aren't honest with themselves like that.

WHAM, went the bag, as I flick a jab its way and chop low with a heavy shin kick.

Me? I'm different. I'm a straight shooter, just like a good one-two. I know how I look. I know it ain't pretty. We can't all be Shaddix, brah, and that's alright.

I bob and weave and inch in closer to the bag, rolling into crushing hooks that'd make Rahk Dempsey blush. Looks ain't nothin to get down over. Your face? You can't change that, why worry about it? Work on what you can improve, what you can take into your own hands and mold into something beautiful.

Like punching people in the face, yeah? I obviously need to work on that, turns out someone decided there'd be a hit out on me and I got fried.

Or a prank went wrong again. Could be that. Probably was, actually. Considering I never got a look at whomever did it.

Well, that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes!

I hop back for a bit better range and just start unloading for a few minutes, techniques flowing into eachother in whatever ways my body figured, Hey, that feels slick.

To be honest that's kinda how it'd go if I got in a fight with, say, Darky over there, all cloaked and mysterious in the gym (you what, mate?). Just sorta acting and reacting without time for real conscious thought. Maybe guided impulse at best, but I ain't that experienced yet.

All the more reason to work my spine off, right? 

"Banzai." I grunt, grinning through the exertion and tying the poor bag up in a clinch.

Right.

The knees begin.

helo frens

IC: Two of the student body waited by the academy's shores, just where the pillars of the Causeway started jutting out the water. One was a controller of Rahi, with tattoos of the beasts he could (potentially, one day) control adorning his magenta armour, shadows caught in an eternal hunt. He was known as Fawn.

The other was a disintegrator, armour blue as the sky above...apart from her arms, covered in veiny black tattoos that crossed and coalesced, as though she were falling apart in flakes, until her hands were dark as pitch and almost dripping with ink. She was one of the many Rahkshi known as Floor.

"Where is he? He should be here by now!" Floor kicked at the sand, twitching with impatience.

"Patience sister." Fawn's voice was quiet and thin as a reed, a voice made of echoes and whispers. "Our brother is not known for unreliability. I think this may be him now."

There was a ripple in the water, a lone V moving against the currents, heading for the shoreline at speed. And from the depths emerged a third Rahkshi, coloured in vibrant swirls of yellow and red. In contrast to his decorated siblings his tattoos were subtle; the familiar Rahkshi symbol coiled itself around his left eye while a single black teardrop hung from the right. This was Fench, an ice resisting student who was already earning a reputation as a smuggler and acquirer of goods. His tactic was simple: he just got what he was after from the mainland then, while the Porters were keeping an eye on the skies for flying students, just walked back along the seabed, his ability keeping him free from the cold's talons. Even now, seconds out of the water, his body was dry as a bone and even warm to the touch as his powers heated and dried him.

"You get the stuff?" Floor, as blunt as ever.

"A'course I did," Fench answered, gesturing at the three metal boxes strapped to his hips, sealed with proto-drake hide to keep the water out and heat in. "Ya think I'm carryin' dese for fun?"

"So we can go ahead?" If the waves were any more vigorous Fawn's voice would be lost amongst them.

"Yep. Spread da word, party in D block of south wing soon as da next su rises. Dis is gonna be great!"

OOC: Leaving a bit of timme for word to spread to you guys, my next post will be a time skip to the party

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC

You exit the Infirmary, making your way to the gym you failed you need to train, become stronger, faster, tougher you can't let it you failed happen again

*thwap*

*thud*

*wham*

Your target is an inanimate bag, a crude affair made of Kane-Ra you failed leather, filled with a dense foam and weighted to simulate an actual opponent. Your opponent would be laughing if they were they'd be laughing because YOU FAILED real. Each of your blows is weaker you're trash than the last.

You failed *whack*

*thwhack* What a pathetic punch, you'll fail if you hit like that

You failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed *thud* you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed you failed *Thump* fail fail fail fail fail fail you failed YOU FAILED YOU FAILED YOU FAILED FAIL FAIL YOU FAILED YOU *thud* you gotta hit it harder kid! FAILED FAIL

YOU FAILED

You scream, your next punch knocking the bag off it's stand. It skids across the ground and comes to rest at the base of the wall in front of you.

Pent up emotions dispensed, you feel better.

Next time will be different.

...but close to it

IC

"Rough day, huh?"

"Today is tuesday. Not roughday."

I recognize the other rahkshi, he trains close quarters combat quite frequently, and I've seen him in the library reading similar books as I do.

"I died. You hear about that assignment a little while ago? A couple students ganged up and used trickery to win."

...but close to it

OOC: Post repeated because of a major edit. Teclax: let's get this fight finished before the timeskip.

IC: (Snakey)

No, he wasn't getting away with that...

Using the last of his teleportation energy (until it recharged in a while), Snake appeared a few inches directly above the floating Sanokrahk.

He hung in the air for a split-second, before plummeting downwards towards Clock. He had appeared so close that the rahkshi probably wouldn't have enough time to fly out of the way in his injured state, and would be weighed down enough by Snake to fall to the floor.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

ic:

you im goldierahks thought goldierahks. he took four measured steps backwards across the polished gym floor looked back at the ruin he had made of the olive green punching bag and then made his way to the pull up bar.

20 pull ups and then back to another olive green punching bag.

goldierahks loved punching things that were olive green. such as olive green rahkshi and olive green punching bags.

1 pull up.

2 pull up.

3 pull up.

5 pull up.

6 pull up.

7 pull up.

more.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: I nod. "So that's what that was. Heard a little whispering about it, think I may have gotten caught in the crossfire." he said with a sage nod.

"Ganging up, though? Man, that's no way to go about it. Especially if it's an assignment, right? Mano-a-Mano's where it's at." he agreed, heel stabbing into the bag with a spinning back kick.

I recognized this guy. Always in the same section of the library as me, always just a bag or two down, always picking fights with the same jokers as me...

Why hadn't he made friends with him yet?

"What's your name, man? We might as well follow their lead and team up ourselves."

helo frens

ic:

everybody get up. its time to jam now.

we got a real jam goin down.

welcome to the space jam.

here's your chance do your dance at the space jam.

alright.

NO SURVIVORS

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

He cautiously approached Phogen, wondering what he wanted this time. She'd been nothing but trouble during the assignment, giving him bad intel, and doing very little to help out when things had gone to karzahni.

"What did you have in mind?" Exxan asked. Phogen owed him, but right now he couldn't think of anything he wanted.

IC: Omega

Omega saw Phogen and Exxan talking about a plan of sorts. "What's going on?" He said, interested.

IC Phogen:

"I've heard rumors. Rumors about some-" He sniggered a little. Oh this would be an excellent pun. "Eff-ing students setting up an event. Strictly... Lets say... unregulated. I am offering my services as an alarm of sorts, allowing students to come and go safely. I am offering these services for a price. Exxan, I owe you. I am willing to provide that service for free to you. Omega, I need some lookouts. I'll give you the privlage of being involved in my corperation for assisting in this."

Edited by Funkydude527