Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Wow, I leave for a few hours and...

OOC: Nah, Phogen doesn't suddenly have magical powers. Fang's just playing havoc with the universe in his attempt to figure out what's going on. :D Thanks though!

IC: Fang

Joys of deception and murder?

Fang reached out and grabbed the Rahkshi of Adaptation. They turned around with an annoyed look.

"What's going on here?" He asked the impatient Rahkshi.

IC Mahrika

Corridors

Mahrika pulled himself from the Surahk's grip.

"I'm guessing you weren't here when they announced the game, either? It's basically a mock assassination game, except that to "kill" someone you actually have to thrash them to within an inch of their life. That particular student--" His eyes flicked in the direction Phogen had gone-- "was both too cowardly to sign up as an assassin and too despicable not to participate, so they're going around as a mercenary and information dealer."

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Fang let his grip drop. The other Rahkshi seemed nice enough, but what he was saying... It was ridiculous. Fang gave him a cold glare.

"Sorry about that. I'll be sure to stay out of her way. I take it you aren't participating?"

IC Phogen en route to infirmary:

Ducking her head around the corner at the two boys, Phogen qualified. "I think you mean too brilliant to get involved, but too enthusiastic about my education to ignore the assignment!" With that, and an impish grin, she vanished.

OOC: Phogen, you are so despicable. I love it. Speaking of, I see him/her becoming a bully of the insufficently vile. Either that, or a powerful ally if that particular plebeian proves smart/strong. I suppose she has a taste for loyal acolytes, and she has no qualms about popularity as long as they are efficient. And bleeding hearts are anything but efficient.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Dodge-256

*Clang, clang, clang*

The sun had rose. Fortunately, 256 had been able to build a tent of sorts in order to block the light. As such, xhe was able to work in relative comfort, piecing together bits of scrap. Technical work was not their specialty, so they couldn't build anything too fancy; several failed attempts at rigging something complicated together sat beside him. A broken buzzsaw, a flimsily constructed war scythe, a disproportionate flail; xhe had attempted many things but had failed. So far, only the pincer launcher was working but there was no ammo to go with it; 256 would have to go shopping the next night. "There's some sort of attachment here... Maybe it's supposed to go with that shield? The one with the hinged blades?"

OOC: xhe probably won't be returning to the academy until the next night.

Fang let his grip drop. The other Rahkshi seemed nice enough, but what he was saying... It was ridiculous. Fang gave him a cold glare.

"Sorry about that. I'll be sure to stay out of her way. I take it you aren't participating?"

IC Mahrika:

Corridor

Mahrika scowled at Phogen's shouted comment from around the corner and started walking in the opposite direction, motioning Fang to follow.

"Of course not. So, are you new here?"

OOC: Mahrika is very arrogant and idealist; he might make a good target for manipulation.

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

This was an interesting turn. The Rahkshi of Sonics' egotistical comment made Fang like them even less, and now the Rahkshi of Adaptation wanted him to follow him.

"Oh... I arrived this morning. I'm Fang. I'd assume you have a name?

This was an interesting turn. The Rahkshi of Sonics' egotistical comment made Fang like them even less, and now the Rahkshi of Adaptation wanted him to follow him.

"Oh... I arrived this morning. I'm Fang. I'd assume you have a name?

IC Mahrika

Corridors

"Mahrika. Sorry, I'm just... in a bad mood."

He sensed that Fang was upset in some way, but wasn't sure what to do about it.

"Anyway, that was Phogen. Probably one of the worst Rahkshi here, but they've got plenty of competition."

It occurred to him that this wasn't necessarily Mahrika's fault, - if anything, he appeared to be against it all - and Fang resolved to try being a little nicer. Besides, it might help to have some allies in this school, even someone as passive as Mahrika.

Then again, he could always be leading Fang into a trap. For what purpose, he couldn't fathom, but he'd already seen one attempted assassination today. He decided to play it safe.

"I need to grab something from my room. I'll meet you back here in a moment."

IC: Exxan.

"I didn't have much in way of a plan." Exxan admitted. "I had an ambush set for my assassin, which worked well enough," he cast a wayward glance towards Caoutchouc. "Then we were going to find Phogen. He owed me a favour, so I hoped she'd be willing to help us find my target. And then you dropped out of a cieling vent..."

IC: Xara.

She folded her arms across her chest and glared at Glass. "I think you know what I'm talking about."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Phogen:

"You are quite right in that." Slowly, she began to circle towards the door, inching slowly, silently. The room seemed to grow silent all of the sudden as the sonic rahkshi stockpile energy. "You know, Xara is the best. And she has a friend in this room. Fighting might be a very very, very bad idea." Then, a gleam in her eyes. Phogen summoned an idea. "Yet my business sense tells me that you might be willing to pick a new target for the right price. Perhaps someone that could alleviate Xara here of a significant workload?" Her eyes darted over to Xara's, meeting them, and trying to make an impish connection.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Xara.

Xara thought things over. Her guard had been down for most of her time around Glass. She'd trusted him. He'd had plenty of opportunities to assassinate her, but he hadn't.

"If I recall, Glass, our deal was to help each other take down our targets, and I'm a Rahk of my word. If you help me find and defeat my target, I'll let you kill me. But not before my target is dealt with."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It occurred to him that this wasn't necessarily Mahrika's fault, - if anything, he appeared to be against it all - and Fang resolved to try being a little nicer. Besides, it might help to have some allies in this school, even someone as passive as Mahrika.

Then again, he could always be leading Fang into a trap. For what purpose, he couldn't fathom, but he'd already seen one attempted assassination today. He decided to play it safe.

"I need to grab something from my room. I'll meet you back here in a moment."

OOC: Mahrika, passive? Do you mean pacifist?

IC Mahrika

Corridors

"Oh, okay. Sure."

Mahrika wondered what Fang had to get.

IC Vir

Refectory

Vir, sitting down the table from Kol and Recoil, had been listening to their conversation without speaking, until the Disruptor pulled out a small green rock.

"Interesting... What's that?"

They didn't mean to interrupt their conversation, but they were curious.

IC: Squid

Squid smiled and looked at his assassin. 

"I'm sorry things had to end up this way. What do you think of a friendship? Of course, school comes first, like in events like these. I'd rather not have enemies, since things can get nasty quickly as I've just experienced."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Exxan relaxed a little. "Sure, why not?" the more friends and allies he had that he could fall back on, the better his chances were of surviving his time here. "No hard feelings?"

Exxan sat forward and reached out with his good arm to shake Squid's hand. "Speaking of passing, you still passed the assignment."

IC CLockwork:

Clockwork went sprawling, the tips of two swords sticking out his chest. He experimetnally flexed a limb. FUnctional, but barely. He spun, trying to ignore the shooting pain, and swung his satchel into Snake's face. This was a satchel full of metal tools. Swung by a Rahkshi of Accuracy. Ow.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC:

OOC: Mahrika, passive? Do you mean pacifist?

Yeah, sort of. I just meant he stayed out of the way for the most part. He's a "passive factor" in all of this, sort of.

Fang darted up to his dorm, furtively glancing around each corner. This school definitely isn't what he expected. When he reached his dorm room, he grabbed his staff and ran back to Mahrika.

He casually swung the staff around. "You can never be too careful in this school," he whispered with a wry grin. Without the other Rahkshi noticing, he carefully slipped the catch off the middle of the staff. Just in case things got ugly.

OOC: Thought I might explain Fang's odd behavior a bit. He really doesn't know much about the school. Basically, he kind of came out last of the batch and missed a lot of the "presentation," so he kind of pictures it as a traditional school. Not to say he's opposed to violence, he just hates senseless violence, which he sees much of this assassination game as. Give him a good reason to pound another Rahkshi into oblivion, and he'll gladly do it.

Like Fall, he kind of has a bit of a weakness complex. He's been seen as weak before (I may get into that later, it kind of relates back to his necklace), and he doesn't want to be again. He doesn't take it to the extent that he wants to get on top of everything, but he puts up a bit of a harsh front to keep that idea. It's just a survival instinct to him now. If you were curious why he's such a jerk sometimes. :D

IC: (Snakey)

The rahk swung a bag at Snake. What was a bag going to do? I mean what's the worst thi- 

The heavy bag full of...something heavy hit him full in the face, sending him flying backwards. He turned a baleful gaze on Clock, hissing. He was somewhat low on power, but teleported behind Clock once more, this time slashing at his spine. This would hopefully disable some of the major nerves that opperated the suit, particularly in the legs, if he got it in the right place. If not, it would still severely injure Clockwork.

As he did this, he called "Phogen!" again, in the hopes that he/she was nearby.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

IC-Kol

"I Found it on the beach one day." He said. "It looked pretty, so I decided to keep it. It's now my most treasured Possession."

IC Vir

Refectory

"You know, maybe what you could use is a lesson in defending yourself. If you want, we can go to the gymnasium and I could teach you some things."

Fang darted up to his dorm, furtively glancing around each corner. This school definitely isn't what he expected. When he reached his dorm room, he grabbed his staff and ran back to Mahrika.

He casually swung the staff around. "You can never be too careful in this school," he whispered with a wry grin. Without the other Rahkshi noticing, he carefully slipped the catch off the middle of the staff. Just in case things got ugly.

IC Mahrika

Corridors

Mahrika nodded in assent to Fang when he returned.

"Wise decision. Although it seems like only assassins can be targets of other assassins. It's a little comfort, at least."

He continued walking.

"Have you seen the refectory yet? It's down this way."

OOC: Don't worry, Mahrika's opinions and reactions aren't my own. Honestly Fang seems unusually reasonable for a Rahkshi.

IC Clockwork:

Clockwork fell over, teh pain intensifying as his legs deactivated. He manually dragged his legs into the flight position and hovered upwards.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: (Snakey)

No, he wasn't getting away with that...

Using the last of his teleportation energy (until it recharged in a while), Snake appeared a few inches directly above the floating Sanokrahk.

He hung in the air for a split-second, before plummeting downwards towards Clock. He had appeared so close that the rahkshi probably wouldn't have enough time to fly out of the way in his injured state, and would be wieghed down enough by Snake to fall to the floor.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: He doesn't have his swords: They're still in Clockwork's back.