Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Raptor

Raptor retreated to the library. He unpacked his books and started reading. Only a few minutes went by before he completely stopped thinking about tooth necklace and how the white Rahkshi just wanted to get away from him. He took down notes, vigorously developing the gained info into his own ideas. Only when he was done did he realize that he had been taking the notes with his claws, and that he had completely demolished the top of the table.

OOC: Still open for interaction.

IC: Burst

Burst noticed a new rahkshi enter through the door. Brandishing his staff, he hissed in the newcomer's direction; "Wanna spar? You seem capable."

The density rahkshi didn't hear him. How irritating. Burst began to approach the newcomer from behind, readying an attack...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Revenge

Revenge was feeling calmed down, but he Blasted the dumby, in the face with his launcher for good measure.  The dumy's head was still atached, barely.

OOC: I will edit Revenges profile to clarify this, the blast from is zamor's is strong enough to send a Rahkshi flying several feet, but won't do more damage on it's own other than a scorch mark.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Raptor left the library in a daze. It was so messed up! All he wanted to do was help, and the white Rahkshi had just told him to get away. He didn't even realize as he walked into the gym, and this led to him crashing into a rather angry Ussal crab and falling, face first, onto the floor. It was all he could do to keep his instruments and books from spilling out.

IC: Fang

Dodge's weak laugh grated on Fang's nerves. "Yes. Ironic."

Fang really felt terrible about sending Raptor away a second time, but he really thought it was for the best. But maybe the Rahk could be useful later on. He was a Rahkshi of Accuracy after all. Having Raptor by his side, he might have been able to beat the Twins. 

He shook the thought out of his head. He didn't want to see Raptor get torn up like he was. His train of thought was interrupted by a Brakas of an Anger Rahkshi picking a fight. "Hey, this is an Infirmary, not..." he trailed off as his pain returned in full force, sending him sideways on the bed. Breathing heavily, he asked "Palma, how long is this going to take to fix?"

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik kept collecting things from rooftops. He heard a crashing noise from a nearby church. Turning, he flew toward it while finding and identifying the minds within. Two unfamilier ones, and Exxan and the Twins. He landed in teh doorway and went in cautiously.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: So, is it just me, or did this topic jump five pages while I was out for a day? O.o

IC: Blaze, personally, couldn't see the irony in being attacked by a sniper. Unless Dodge was a sniper themself. Either way, losing a leg seemed like a strange thing to laugh about. She'd have been terrified. It was one thing she didn't just adapt to. Still, she grinned weakly, glad to see that whatshisface was taking this so well. Unusually for the headstrong adaptation rahkshi, she felt a bit out of place - everyone else here seemed to know this person. "So," she said suddenly, "introductions! Because I have no idea who you people are. I'm Blaze. You?" The simplest solutions were, of course, always the best ones.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: I think you mean "Revenge".

Hearing a comotion behind him, and still being a little tense, Revenge spun around and aimed a protodermis-powered-punch at whoever or whatever was behind him without even looking.

OOC: sorry,appearantly my subconsios likes your name, that is just the first time I actually posted that.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Raptor got up unsteadily. After he was sure that nothing from his satchel had been damaged, he grinned, "So, what's up?"

OOC:

OOC: I think you mean "Revenge".

Hearing a comotion behind him, and still being a little tense, Revenge spun around and aimed a protodermis-powered-punch at whoever or whatever was behind him without even looking.

OOC: sorry,appearantly my subconsios likes your name, that is just the first time I actually posted that.

Hah!

Edited by Gukko Lord

"Burst was about to drive his staff into his victim's back, when he felt a sharp pain shoot up his leg. Whipping his head downwards, he saw that a small Ussal crab had bitten him, and was attempting to take a sizable chunk out of his leg. The next second, a rock hard fist slammed into his chest, sending him flying into the wall, leaving an imprint of his body. As his vision cleared, he saw the crab, seemingly unharmed, trying to bite his leg again.

"YOU..."

He tried to stab the creature, but it dodged him easily. Burst began chasing the crab around the gymnasium, screaming unspeakable things and attempting to skewer the thing, which only made the others in the gym laugh harder.

OOC: sorry for the wait. I had to relinquish the computer to my sister, for school. Typing on an iPad is a pain

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Burst's antics made Raptor laugh. Finally. His spirits replenished, he picked a small mechanism out of his satchel, attached it to an arrow, unslung his bow, pulled back the bowstring and let the arrow fly. It landed right in front of the Ussal, and then the mechanism started working. The crab immediately turned away from Burst and started chasing the skittering mechanical mini-Rahi around the gym.

OOC: Whoops, ninja'd!

Edited by Gukko Lord

As the crab began chasing a small mechanical bug of some kind, Burst felt a projectile hit his side. He turned to the shooter, the same rahkshi as before. Fuming, he detached one of the blades from his staff and threw it at the shooter with surprising speed.

OOC: I have a feeling that Burst will be the subject of many pranks from the other students.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

IC: Squid

While Exxan and the twins had been going through boxes up front, Squid had found a door leading to a sublevel. It opened and he walked through down to the basement. A large heap of cobweb-covered crates was the only feature the dimly-lit room had, but a fancy-looking chest had caught his attention. Squid forced it open and stared in awe...

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I had a wrestling match that went longer than expected.

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Pounamu

Pounamu finished his drill and walked over to Revenge and Rider, catching the tail end of there conversation.

"Hey, Rider" he began, "On my way in, I saw a bunch of students tearing down Naming Day decorations in the Nynrah village.  Can you tell me anything about that?"

IC: Venge

The crowd cleared a bit, and he found Fang and Dodge. He walked over, not sure who they were.

IC: Dodge-256

Why was everybody crowding around both of them? ... They needed rest, but they couldn't rest if the Infirmary had suddenly turned into the public forum. "What's everybody in here for?" They asked.