Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malady (Gym)

I move fluidly into flight mode, tucking my arms neatly behind me as I soar up next to Sliver. "Need any help?" I gesture down at Draco. "Sorry about Wings over there- he just followed me," I say apologetically, secretly delighted inside to see the results of those two meeting again; Draco's looks at Sliver were more than enough to show that there was bad blood between them.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Help?" I shook my head, "Not in this moment. Right now, I'm curious to see if this idiot can actually make good on his threat..." 

IC: Zilnta:

Zilnta nodded and sheathed his weapon. Then he dug globs of food in various stages of fermenting from his armor and started hurling them around the room screaming "EVERYONE STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH!!!"

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Who is this stooge?

No idea. I don't think he's part of the assignment, so I guess we can just ignore him.

Works for me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bullseye/Gym

From my position, I saw a glint of a knife from the ceiling heading towards the crazed green guy.

"Above you!"

I needed to try to keep him alive to have him act as a distraction to lure out the assassins.

IC: Helix/Gym

"GAH!"

I tried to fly out of the way, but I was too slow. The knife made a large and deep incision on my arm, causing me to release the acid vial out of my hands onto the floor, where the acid began corroding the self-generating rock.

The acid would continue to break it up for a while until it all reacted, leaving water in its place. The rock reverted back to normal.

Meanwhile with the untouched arm, I put the gunpowder vial into my pouch and took out a painkiller pill and plopped it in my mouth. I then took a vial of berry soda and drank it to get it down. With the bloody arm, I pointed at Vyper.

"She's an assassin!"

OOC: Hoepfully that works. Will edit because this probably will bring up controversy.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Vyper - Gym.

"No, I just don't want to see a room full of innocents get blown to pieces!" I called back, before adding, "Idiot!" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"No, I just don't want to see a room full of innocents get blown to pieces!" I called back, before adding, "Idiot!" 

"Hah!" I scoffed, while ignoring her primitive insult. "Your naiveté will cause your downfall in this assignment then. In something like this, one must look out for themselves, regardless of the consequences."

I pulled out a small vial of rubbing alcohol and poured it all over the wound, causing a slight wince, and then used duct tape to cover it up.

"But you must be hiding something for you to try and fatally impale me. A bomb would most likely just destroy a couple of suits, and burn some. And you probably remember that our headmaster is here to make sure we actually don't die."

"I am looking out for myself," I replied pointedly. "As for attempting to quote-unquote "fatally wound" you, take another look. It's only a throwing knife, and I aimed it at you back. Painful, yes. Debilitating, yes. Lethal, no." 

If there was one thing I absolutely detested, it was having my intelligence insults by upstarts like this. 

IC: Lucid / Lucid's Cave

After a surprisingly peaceful flight, Lucid arrived in her cave. It hadn't been long since she was here with Sepulchral, but time, she knew, was very very stretchy and it the actual duration could have been much longer or much shorter than it seemed.

She made her way inside, had a few berries for dinner, and then saying goodnight to her floral companions curled up in her nest of a bed. Whatever storm was in progress at the school, she would peacefully dream through its passing in her realm.

As she faded gently into blissful unconsciousness, the last thought to cross her mind was that tonight she should introduce her sister to Jorflaz.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rail - Cauldron/Causeway

Feeling that enough time had passed for the paint to have dried, Rail flew out of the entrance of The Cauldron, parting the flow of the water momentarily before landing next to Dormirahk and proceeding to gently nudge him awake with his foot.

"I'm ready to head back if you are."

As the trio approached the school, the first thing that the Rahkshi of Magnetism noticed was a gravely injured Matoran positioned nearby one of the pillars.

"Karz!" he muttered under his breath, immediately diverting himself towards the grisly scene as he cautiously attempted to check if he was still alive.

IC: ??? - Cauldron

Watching on from his position in the bushes as the group departed for the school, the Rahkshi of Dodge stepped out from his hiding spot and immediately began to unearth the nearby stash of weapons as he quickly made plans to visit The Cauldron shortly afterwards.

Make a fool out of me, will you Rail? Let's see who has the last laugh when everything you ever hoped to achieve is undone by a persona of your own making...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"I am looking out for myself," I replied pointedly. "As for attempting to quote-unquote "fatally wound" you, take another look. It's only a throwing knife, and I aimed it at you back. Painful, yes. Debilitating, yes. Lethal, no." 

If there was one thing I absolutely detested, it was having my intelligence insults by upstarts like this. 

"Are you sure? It was falling fairly fast for a normal knife and quite accurate to deal me quite the injury had I stood still."

If there was one thing I really abhorred, was someone who didn't see the gravity of the situation.

OOC: I thought it was aimed directly at his kraata case, as was implied by Sergei, and thus I thought it would have been a fatal blow.

"I'm not going to stand around correcting every misconception you have about weaponry," I was growing bored of this argument already, "Put the karzing bomb down and back off, before somebody makes you." 

OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this, but I just read that Vyper was a Gravity rahkshi and that also reinforced the idea that she could've done a lot more than simply injure the kraata.

"I'm not going to stand around correcting every misconception you have about weaponry," I was growing bored of this argument already, "Put the karzing bomb down and back off, before somebody makes you." 

"Why do you care? I'm surprised you haven't considered me as some kind of fraud yet. You must be afraid of what it can do."

I pulled out a vial of a base that would cause major pain to organic tissue and pulled out my sword with my good arm as I flew up to her level. I coated the blade in the slippery, slimy base without touching it with my fingers. With paranoia in my eyes I spoke.

"I believe we have found ourselves an assassin."

I put the vial away, and took out the one vial of gunpowder and put it on my bandoleer.

"So how about no."

Regarding my foe from my upside-down position, I was rather unimpressed. "Is that so?" 

IC God Twins- Hallway:

"Where is everyone, I wonder," Aza spoke offhand, her clawed feet lightly clicking against the stone floor.

"Probably hiding." Grunted Ezec.

"Doubtful, we haven't given them a reason to hide, yet. What's this?" The Black God pondered coming upon a closed door marked by the word, 'Gym'.

Ezec frowned. "Blocked. Perhaps they seek to hide from us in here?"

"Only one way to find out, my dear brother. Would you care to do the honors?"

Chains clanked, as Ezec let his flail drop to the floor with a solid thud. The White God grinned, "With pleasure."

With a grunt, he started the heavy ball swinging around and into the stone of the door with a resounding crack.

"This shall not stop us, Mortals! We shall have our entry!"

He smirked as he took out the other blade, and coated it in a capsaicin cream that he carried in a tiny jar. His eyes were pulsating, probably as a side effect of the painkiller, but it reinforced his paranoid look. He moved so that his side faced her and he positioned his capsaicin blade so that the blade was at shoulder level and was aimed slightly upward and across his body. The other base-coated blade was pointed towards her.

"Why don't you find out?"

OOC: The not so awaited return of Pyre!!

IC: Pyre - Causeway

Ever since the silence rahkshi died at the hands of another, resulting in the murderer killed as well, I left the school due to the possibility of being connected to the crime. But, I've gotten over it. I wasn't at fault, Zex was. So now I feel it is time to return.

Suddenly I spotted a rahkshi standing in front of a heavily injured matoran. Murderer. The matoran supported us by making weapons and tools. And this is what becomes of them?

OOC: Switching to third person

IC: Pyre flew up to Rail, while pulling out his scythes. He channeled his plasma coating into them.

"What did you do!?"

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"No thanks, I'm fine." 

I carefully sheathed both blades without ruining the coatings so that I could use them later. I took the vial of gunpowder, and took out a match.

"Then you won't me doing what I want then."

I went down, making sure that Vyper was in my field of view.

"Now. Who would like to reveal themselves before they end up as collateral damage?"

I smirked. He thought that just because I didn't want to fight him, I would let him blow us all to karz? Not likely. 

He was expecting another knife, no doubt, and my rhotuka launcher was rather obvious, so I opted for a different method of attack, one he likely wouldn't expect. Releasing the hold of my powers, I kicked off the ceiling, angling my dive towards him. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...
  • Upvote 2

IC God Twins- Gym:

Unexpectedly, the door had not in fact been locked or sealed in any manner, and as such, the heavy metal ball and chain knocked the doors wide open with a crash that could be heard across the Gym.

Through the door stepped two Rahkshi. One was large, and mountainous, white as pure snow, while the other was slim and wily, black as midnight.

Several Rahkshi looked over at the sudden noise and the new arrivals.

The white one stepped forward, and spoke, booming out across the room, "CORPUS ACADEMY! WE ARE THE TWIN GODS, EZEC AND AZA! PROSRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE OUR HOLY PRESENCE!"

The black one stepped up behind him, blue eyes gazing at all in such a way that made it clear she was better than they were.

• Upvote 2

This time, I couldn't stop myself. I burst into a chaotic fit of laughter. 

• Upvote 2

Upon spotting this he lit the short 2-second fuse and throw it at the incoming Vyper like a throwing knife, and if she didn't do anything to stop it, she would meet face-to-face with an explosion which would hurt her and throw the both of them back.

IC: Bullseye/Gym

Looking at the duo, I spoke.

"Very original. Now get the karz out."

I moved away from them and towards the center of the room.

IC: Gaever / Gym

What

Just why the karz was it that any random nimwit who could hold a sword thought that if they just shouted at everyone, they'd be obeyed? Sliver - reveal yourselves, assassins. Helix - same thing, now with added explosions. That food spouting guy - stop everything. Now these two - worship us.

No matter the demand, the crowd's response was always the same - yeah, right. Just keep shuffling along like nothing's changed, or more likely, go try kill the arrogant idiot.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Of course, given the speed at which I was falling, in the time it took for him to light the match, put it to the fuse, and actually throw the bomb, I was already practically on top of him.

Extending my wrist blade, I lashed out at the bomb, shattering the glass tube and scattering the gunpowder, rendering the explosive inert with just enough time left to switch to flight mode and prevent a very painful collision with the floor. 

He used his cyclonic power to buffet himself from falling painfully to the floor, but the force still jarred him. On the ground he put my hand in the bag, and lit the big fuse from within the bag. He took it out with a couple of seconds left on the fuse and rolled it to within a meter where those "Gods" were, having heard their ridiculous statement.

"Heh."

Dropping out of flight mode, I landed in a practiced roll, stumbling a little as I got to my feet. "You crazy... krazing... wretch..." I snarled, my usual composure disintegrating as I reached for my staff, "What is your problem?" 

IC Grim:

While Sliver laughed, Grim wasted no time in approaching the two, eyes narrow.

"Gods, you say? You?! Mere Rahkshi?! You are no Gods. The Makuta, and the fallen Great Spirit are gods, but you? You are nothing but pretenders."

IC God Twins:

Aza frowned, looking the Adaptrahk over, then up to her brother. "I'm getting quite tired of these Mortals questioning our place, Ezec. Make an example to them, won't you?"

Ezec grunted an affirmative, gazing down upon Grim. There was perhaps a moment of tension before Grim whipped their mace toward the White God.

"Blasphemy!" they roared, the mace cutting through the air....

Only for Ezec to catch the haft, lift it and Grim up, and Landing a sickening punch to the stomach of the Adaptrahk.

Grim's eyes went wide, as he coughed up ichor. Still, they were not out of the fight.one punch would not down the Prodigal spawn of Gorast.

Grim snapped a kick at Ezec's head. The White god snarled, dropping Grim and stepping back a pace. Grim hit the floor hard, coughing up more Ichor. They grit their teeth, tossing their mace aside, and extending their staff. Their armor thinned, replaced by muscle.

Ezec laughed, cracking his expansive knuckles. "You think your bladed stick will save you? You stand before a God!"  His eyes blazed, and something about his demeanor.... changed. More confident, arrogant.

Grim fell into a defensive stance, "You will not speak so lightly of god hood when I have taught you humility, fool."

Ezec laughed again, "We shall see. Here I come, mortal."  He charged the smaller Rahk, drawing a hand back and pushing out once more in a punch.

Grim reacted instantly, stepping into the attack, and pushed their weapon into the path, catching the White God's wrist in the pincer blades. They clamped down, a grim smile on their face. "Let's see how well you fight without a hand."

A sickening crunch was heard.

Ezec laughed. Laughed and laughed. And then ripped his hand from the pincers, shattering the metal, and smacking grim across the face, clawing his face and eye. The adapt rahk fell to the ground, clutching his eye.

And then the bomb went off Ezec, being closest, took the brunt of the hit, but was largely unaffected, since his power of limited invulnerability was still active. Aza, who'd stayed back, was fine.

It was Grim that paid most dearly. Close to Ezec, the fire burned their skin, and cauterized their preexisting wounds. They screamed in pain. Glass shards dug into their flesh, and with no way of seeing the attack, Grim had not adapted fast enough to avoid damage.

Ezec laughed, stepping through the smoke. "Who else would like to try and remove us from our rightful place! Your chosen warrior lies broken, and defeated!"

IC: War - Gym

War had been walking towards the gym to train as usual, when he heard some insane rahkshi claiming to be gods. Suddenly a bomb went off. Smoke shrouded the area.

"Karzing idiots."

He walked up behind them through the smoke as they were yelling and prepared to swing his giant sword at Ezec's side. He wouldn't even be able to know what hit him. He made sure to watch the other rahkshi to see if they made any sudden movements.

IC: Pestilence - Halls

Pestilence started walking to the halls heading towards the library.

IC: Death

Death walked into the gym, sneaking past everybody in the assignment by staying in the shadows. He secluded himself in a corner shrouded by his darkness field as he began to train his combat skills by simulating enemy rahkshi with the gym. He made sure to watch War however to make sure his brother didn't do anything stupid.

OOC: Pestilence open for interaction

The blast left a sizable hole in the floor that regenerated back, thus either way showing that he could carry out his threat to the assassins.

"Unlike you, I don't like showing mercy to any threats that could be directed."

I carefully drew my blades, still coated in their chemicals. I put myself in the same position as earlier with his side facing her and his capsaicin blade positioned so that the blade was at shoulder level and was aimed slightly upward and across his body. The other base-coated blade was pointed towards her.

"And I don't like you."

The laughter died in my throat, replaced by something else entirely. A wordless cry of pain and rage at seeing Grim fall. Grim, who'd crushed every foe I'd ever seen him go up against with ease. Grim, who'd been by my side through so much. Grim, who made me feel... made me feel.... I wasn't even sure what... 

My bow was in my hand before I'd even realised it, an arrow streaking towards the big rahk's face. Given the way he'd shrugged off Grim's attacks, he had to be density control or limited invulnerability. 

But neither of those powers would protect his eyes from a cyclone-assisted, barbed arrow...

________________________________________________________________________________

"The feeling is mutual," I assured him, extending my staff to its full length, "After all, you failed to blow up two people who aren't even participating in this assignment, and injured someone who we already knew wasn't an assassin." 

IC God Twins:

The arrow was shot out of the sky by a black feathered one. The Black God giggled with mirth, "Ah-ah, that's no way to show your appreciation to a God~" she crooned, as the arrows clattered to the ground. 

It was unnessecary, however, as Ezec was jarred from his position by a Rahksi with a claymore. A clay more! Ezec smiled. A fight was what he'd wanted.

The flail dropped to the floor with a clank, and Ezec eyed the other Rahk over. if he was fazed by the blade impacting him(which he wasn't) he did not show it.

"Face Holy retribution if you dare, warrior." he rumbled.

• Upvote 1

"Gods don't exist. And if they do, then they won't anymore."

He swung the blade in an arch.

IC: Death - Gym

"War you karzing idiot. This is what I get for having an anger rahk as my brother"

OOC: Hope this isn't fightbotting cause I did say Death was watching War to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

Death had been watching War from his corner. He took out his energy scythe and and turned it into a kusarigama. He flew across the room and swing the chain which would hopefully wrap around his leg. Ezec wouldn't be able to see him coming as he was too focused on War

IC: Pestilence & Famine - Library

He sat down in the library and began reading. Famine was reading a book on rahi.

"Get out of my way, you !" I snarled, picking out another arrow and taking aim at her, "Now!" 

"Is that so?" I mused, beginning to circle to the side, in the direction I'd originally landed from. Just need to get a little bit closer... I sneered at him, "Well, perhaps it's time I did a little research of my own?" 

With that, I lunged, stabbing the forked blade of my staff towards his chest. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC Fog:

Fog muttered under his breath. This situation would be perfect for an assassin to make their move. THese fools. He released a cloud of fog, making it extra large with his level 3 powers as he directed it towards the interrupters.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Twin Gods- Gym:

"Don't worry, he'll live." Aza said, glancing at Grim's prone form. They groaned, scrabbling at the floor. "Probably, anyway. Besides, it was clearly self defense, he attacked my brother first..."

She stepped a little closer, her bladed longbow raised just enough to be able to launch a quick shot if need be. in her other hand, a cruel looking black arrow hung, the tip a barbed tip much like Slivers, but thicker, designed for a more powerful bow.

Ezec, meanwhile, was hiving the time of his life. The big one had decided to take him head on, and Ezec swung his flail around, knocking the sword not just away, but likely out of the other's grasp. A chain smaller than his own clanked against his leg, not quite wrapping around due to it's girth. His flail continued it's circular path, as Ezec swung it forward at the sword wielding Rahkshi's torso.

IC Twin Gods- Gym:

"Don't worry, he'll live." Aza said, glancing at Grim's prone form. They groaned, scrabbling at the floor. "Probably, anyway. Besides, it was clearly self defense, he attacked my brother first..."

She stepped a little closer, her bladed longbow raised just enough to be able to launch a quick shot if need be. in her other hand, a cruel looking black arrow hung, the tip a barbed tip much like Slivers, but thicker, designed for a more powerful bow.

Ezec, meanwhile, was hiving the time of his life. The big one had decided to take him head on, and Ezec swung his flail around, knocking the sword not just away, but likely out of the other's grasp. A chain smaller than his own clanked against his leg, not quite wrapping around due to it's girth. His flail continued it's circular path, as Ezec swung it forward at the sword wielding Rahkshi's torso.

OOC: You said the flail dropped to the floor with a clank. How did he pick it up that quickly? And it's likely the momentum of the sword would overcome his flail as it was already in motion, and Ezec wouldn't have time to prepare a strong strike. Also how could the mace hit the sword and War? The path isn't just right.

The force of the impact sent his sword flying. In an attempt to keep hold of it, War was sent flying with it, into a wall.

"Ugh."

He pushed himself off the wall and got ready to make another strike. His enemy obviously was powerful and his beat him up until he died strategy wouldn't work.

IC: Death - Gym

His kusarigama obviously was a bad choice and wouldn't help him here seeing that it just bounced off. He needed to get help. He quickly flew out of the gym as he was distracted with War and started to search for his brothers. Most likely in the library or the cafeteria.

IC: Pestilence & Famine - Library

They were reading books.

IC--Footwork--Gym

"It happens," Footwork nodded understandingly. He lowered his voice conspiratorially. "If you want to get out of this Karz-hole, though, I think we can sneak out through the armory..."

OOC: Apologies for the tardy post; had a bit of a rough day. I'll post for my other characters within an hour or so.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"I don't know who the karz you are, but if you think you can just walk into my school and act superior to everyone else, you're dead wrong," I snarled. A bank of fog was weaving its way towards us, but I blasted it aside with a casual wave of my hand. "That's my job." 

• Upvote 2