Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Disco (Hallways-->Gym)

Disco frowned. The door to the Gym was gone.

"Hmmm..." wondered Disco. He sneaked in slowly.

There were Rahkshi everywhere. He noticed the two arrogant "Gods" that had spoken to him earlier as well as several other rahks glaring at them.

The atmosphere seemed very hostile and one rahk was pointing a bow at another.

I think I'll pay them back for being so arrogant, thought Disco, Nothing too bad, just a scare.

Disco raised his ornate staff and conjured an illusion of a towering spiny black Rahkshi.

The illusion-rahk ran towards the white "God" and swung its blade at him.

Disco chuckled to himself.

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

IC: Shark / Gym

Well, that move of Fog's wasn't quite expected. "Perhaps not," Shark admitted. "Unless he's counting on us thinking that...

But it wasn't entirely unfortunate either; now that he'd attacked the delusional duo, he'd probably be pulverized without any of Shark's group having to lay a finger on him. "Either way, he'll now have to deal with the gods, so we can probably focus on someone else..." His gaze flickered around the room for others suspicious enough to take on.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Let's see... the toughest rahk I know got taken out in seconds," I remarked dryly, forcing my voice to take on a more neutral tone "So yes, I'm karzing concerned." I leaned closer, "Now tilt your head back so I can get a look at your eye." 

IC: Bullseye/Gym

I continued to make my way towards Grim more casually than sneakily.

IC: Pestilence

Unaware of what the assignment was, he ignored the other rahk and walked toward Grim.

"You ok?"

IC Grim- Gym:

The adaptrahk moved his hand, his good eye scanning the area. Wounded or no, there was an assignment at hand, and he could be the perfect bait. "I'll live, keep watch for those who would take advantage of my state. Assassins will not hesitate to take out a powerful wounded civilian."

IC: Death & Co

Death walked into the gym.

"If you are truly gods, prove it with something other than mindless destruction." He hissed.

Pestilence notched an poison arrow and drew back his bow in case Ezec wanted to try attacking Death for his statement.

"Brother, I don't think you should mess with him," Pestilence whispered.

Famine was aiming his energy draining lasso at Ezec.

IC: War - Gym

War isn't that smart.

As the Twin Gods weren't looking at him, he went and swiped his sword. Hoping to slash Aza from behind.

IC Fog:

Fog felt his shroud torn away, and as the fog was ripped away to reveal the Rahkshi who looked hostile, Fog knew he had to act. Now. Quickly drawing his harpoon gun, he pointed at the smaller one of the two God Twins and fired a harpoon. THe near-silent firing and angle meant it was unlikely to be dodged.

IC God Twins - Gym:

Since Aza had been watching her brother,and the combatants around him, he noticed War had moved. She gracefully cartwheeled out of the way of the sword, taking her out of the path of the harpoon, and putting War directly in it. This was unknown to her, however, so to top it off, she Snapped an arrow up and fired it at War's broad foot.

Ezec looked around. Three on one? That's all?

"Mindless, you say? You mortals have done nothing but try and usurp us from the moment we arrived! Is it mindless to defend one's title?"

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Bullseye/Gym

I stopped.

What was I doing?

I can't do this.

I'm just a bowman. I'm risking too much.

I'm no assassin. I can't do it.

I walk to Toxin.

He looks at me with surprise as I took one of his kunai, and slashed myself across the chest.

Before I fully eviscerated myself. I found myself teleported to the pit. Unharmed and healed.

I sat and sobbed quietly to myself.

I couldn't do it.

OOC: I...missed a lot of chances with Bullseye, and...I feel that I couldn't write him the way I wanted to. So I gave up.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC:

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The four-armed being flipped out of flight mode and careened onto the causeway, before noticing a group of other Rahks standing round something...

"What the duce are you doing standing around like this?" He said as one arm scratched his head, another was on his hip, and the other two folded over his chest.

OOC: Xi open for interaction.

IC: Famine - Gym

War provided the perfect distraction. But at a cost. As Aza was cartwheeling away from War he threw his energy draining lasso at Aza, which would sap her energy and render her unable to escape.

He quickly spun to dodge the arrow.

He wasn't so lucky with the harpoon,

The harpoon speared his chest, sending blood everywhere.

He fell down to his knees, leaning on his sword.

IC: Death - Gym

"We haven't been trying to usurp you. We're just trying to put you in your place."

IC: Pestilence - Gym

He ran up to War.

"Karz you idiot."

He pulled out his bow and drew an arrow, aiming it at Aza's eye.

IC: Pyre - Causeway

"If you could take the time to use your brain, you could see that a matoran has been murdered."

Pyre eyed Xi.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC God Twins - Gym:

The movement of something as large as a rahk sized Lasso was not missed by Aza. In one fluid movement, she twisted, yanking her stiletto from one of it's many hiding places, catching it on the rope, twisting, and finally driving it into the floor, rendering both objects pinned and useless. Completing her full 360 degree turn, she drew another black, barbed arrow and sent it speeding toward Famine. "Fool!"

She spotted Pestilence drawing an arrow but there was not enough time to draw and fire again before he would. She prepared to move again.

Ezec, for his part, spoke not a word, simply grunted and flung his ball and chain toward Death's chest. The end of the chain was wrapped around his large hand.

He quickly jumped forward and did a roll under the arrow and landed where his lasso was pinned to the ground.

He attempted to get it unstuck

He fired the arrow straight towards Aza. After he fired, he quickly took out 2 of his poisoned daggers, and threw them at both sides of Aza preventing her from dodging from either side.

As Ezec flung the mace straight at his chest, he jumped out of it's way, then flung his kusarigama straight at Ezec's eye.

IC: Thurisaz / Main Entrance

When a smouldering rock containing many rare and precious minerals drops from the sky, those who discover it assume it's a meteor sent as a glorious gift from the heavens. But in truth, that special stone was launched in the explosion of a faraway volcano, coughed up by the rulers of that infernal realm that lurks beneath the deepest depths of the earth...

Like a meteor from the heavens, Thurisaz was dropping from the sky towards the school. An grin of exhilaration almost childlike graced his noble features as the rushing air tore at his spines and whistled in his ears. Just when you thought the last possible moment had surely passed and his demise seemed inevitable he switched into flight mode for a moment and somehow managed to turn a crash-landing into a leggiadrous roll. Momentum vertical reapplied horizontal, he rapidly whirled across the few yards to the door, then leapt up like a dancer and flung them open in midair before landing just beyond the threshold.

His breathing fashionably heavy, mouth set genuinely in a glad, confident grin, he just stood still for a moment, basking in his first glimpse of Corpus Rahkshi (and of course, letting the school bask in its first glimpse of him). Though somewhat dull architecturally, he knew this was going to be a good place. For at last, the selected battlefield was a middle ground, a realm of mortals in which gods and demons alike could each compete to win not fights but followers. And that was a fight he was sure he could win.

Wearing a shining sanguine smile, Thurisaz set off on a self-assured jaunt through the halls prepared to grant anyone he came across eye contact and a polite nod, gracious gifts that invited one to get to know this tantalizing stranger.

OOC: Thurisaz oh so open for interaction in the halls. :D

• Upvote 2

IC: Rail - Causeway

Rail didn't exactly like the fact that more Rahkshi (especially those he didn't know of) had began to approach the scene from out of nowhere, but he kept quiet for a moment as the Matoran (who appeared to be unconcious at this point, due to the fact that it wasn't currently trying to free itself and wasn't freaking out that because he was surrounded by Rahkshi) exhaled a ragged breath. He winced slightly as Dormirahk jumped to his defense, knowing full well that he would probably regret saying that after he got his hands on Illusive.

"We can try to take him to Palma, but whoever did this clearly knew what they were doing," he said, gesturing towards the knife suspending him to the pillar and its current position inside of his body. "He's just as likely to bleed out if we remove it and try to take him to the infirmary. It might be better just to... put him out of his misery."

Looking down towards the message attached to the kife, he read the words scribbled in blood before removing the parchment, holding it up to his face for a closer inspection.

"I may not know who did this," he said, his eyes fixated on Vlad's name. "But I think I have an idea of who might."

IC: ??? - Cauldron

Plucking the weapons from the chest without so much as giving its recently unearthed state a second glance, the Rahkshi of Dodge stepped into The Cauldron, eagerly anticipating the moment in which he would emerge.

Well, "he" wouldn't, per se. But someone else would...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC God Twins -Gym:

Aza dropped, the arrow whizzing over her. The daggers would be useful, as she grabbed one, slashing at Famine as he follishly closed the distance.

Ezec simply lowered his head, letting the small weapon bounce off his head, pulling back on the flail, letting it extend fully behind him before swinging it up and down in an arc that brought it down upon Death.

IC: Aerahk

It had been some time, but Aerahk was getting used to life at the school. Still, the fact that he mostly spent his time either in the library or his own room didn't really help with the experience. So today, Aerahk had decided to step out, and actually do something with himself for a change.

And it just so happened that this very day happened to be the day that Thurisaz arrived to cross paths with him. Walking almost into the new arrival, Aerahk stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at the... well now, at the rather very much so handsome rahkshi that stood in front of him.

"O-oh! Hello." He managed to finally stammer out.

Famine backstepped but was struck by the knife in his arm and blood started dripping from the wound. But as he was in close range of Aza, he attempted to wrap the unstuck end of his energy draining lasso onto her wrist.

Once again, he jumped to the side. But this time, after the mace harmlessly smashed itself into the ground (and due to the strength of Ezec and the weight, it most likely got stuck) he lunged forward, holding both ends of his kusarigama, and attempted to wrap the chain around Ezec's neck.

He ran and collected one of his knifes and arrow. As Aza struck at Famine, leaving her back completely open, he quickly attempted to drive the poisoned arrow and knife into Aza's back.

After coughing up some blood, he saw Ezec fighting Death.

"Good. Face away from me."

Since he knew Ezec would have no good reason to turn around now, he snuck up behind him and attempted to bring his giant blade directly onto his head with the flat side, which would most likely knock him out.

IC: Pyre - Causeway > Infirmary

Pyre pulled the knife out of the matoran. He would like to use it later.

He grabbed the nearly dead matoran and put it on his back.

"Lets not sit around waiting."

He switched into flight mode and flew to the infirmary.

IC: Thurisaz / Halls

"Ah, hello!" Thurisaz replied, not in the least flustered about someone almost colliding with him. "I'm Thurisaz. Kind of a mouthful, I admit, so if you want to chop off bits of it when you address me, go right ahead." With a most fluid motion extended a ruby hand to shake. "And what can I call you?"

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC: Aerahk

"A-A... A-" Aerahk struggled to get a grip of himself. "I... I-" Aerahk was so flustered, if his face were that of a human it would have been red as a cherry. "I'm A-Aerahk" He finally managed, grabbing and shaking Thurisaz's hand in what was probably the most awkward way possible.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Thurisaz / Halls

"Well, it's good to meet you, Aerahk." Thurisaz gave a soothing smile, his firm but gentle handshake guiding Aerahk's into a less crazed motion. This guy was totally enamored, he concluded, satisfied. That was just as it should be. "Especially so because I just got here and you're the first student here I've met! Lucky, eh? - I'm looking to see this place in its entirety. Think it's too much to expect that I might find someone willing to give me a tour?"

IC: Helix/Gym

"Yes!" I goaded. "Kill me! Like I attempted to kill you! No mercy to threats, right?"

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I dropped my staff with a yelp, but snatched it up again the moment my opponent fell. "I don't have to kill you," I pointed out, "Once you're wounded badly enough, Icarax will heal you and throw you into the pit." 

With that, I drove my staff down towards his chest, 

IC Grim- Gym:

The adaptrahk moved his hand, his good eye scanning the area. Wounded or no, there was an assignment at hand, and he could be the perfect bait. "I'll live, keep watch for those who would take advantage of my state. Assassins will not hesitate to take out a powerful wounded civilian."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"I can't get you to Palma until this is over," I sighed, rising to my feet, "So I guess that means I need to finish this assignment." I switched to flight mode again, firing off bursts of air that washed over the crowd, hopefully getting everyone's attention.

"I'm done being nice!" I declared, "If the remaining assassins do not step out this instant, I'm going to go around and start removing digits! And when I find the assassins, I'll take their entire hands!"  

IC: Rail - Causeway

"I may not know who did this," he said, his eyes fixated on Vlad's name. "But I think I have an idea of who might."

IC: Geuua - Causeway.

"Is this sort of thing normal around here?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

The titanic Rahkshi had a point; the ones his target had attacked certainly hadn't been in the gymnasium at the start of the assignment, and they seemed to be making short work of any adversaries who dared to challenge them, judging by the chaos in their immediate vicinity. "Back to watching and waiting, I suppose," Sepulchral muttered, somewhat disappointed at being denied the chance to truly participate. He kept watching the ringleader and his group from the corner of his eye, but devoted most of his attention to the rest of the gym. 

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel's vision system finally caught something relevant. Someone rose into the air, bleeding from a chest wound that began to heal even as she watched. Another assassin eliminated? No, that seemed unlikely. There had been no signs of a scuffle, and the only injury visible on the victim had been the one on his torso; surely an assassin would be on the alert and would not allow a disabling blow to be made so easily. Shrapnel ran to the spot the victim had risen from. On the ground was a bloodied sword--and a Lerahk wielding a blade that matched the one that had done the deed.

She didn't bother calling for backup, relying instead on the element of surprise to take the assassin out. Silently, she extended her claws, channeled her fragmentation power into them, and lunged.  

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

He surfaced, climbing up onto the beach. There was a small group of students gathered around something that was hidden from his view by the last pillars of the causeway. Judging by the blood pooled on the sand, he could guess what it was. The atmosphere of dread was rendered somewhat ridiculous, though, when he came around the back of the group and saw that it was nothing but a Matoran. He couldn't help but roll his remaining eye at the needless melodrama. It seemed as though his day wasn't about to improve. 

"Is this sort of thing normal around here?"

"Of course it is," Nyarl broke in, his silent nature losing out to his irritation. "It's called the food chain."

OOC: Nyarl interacting with Geuua; Shrapnel attacking Toxin.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Geuua - Causeway.

I cringed, my Earth Claw hand twitching slightly, "Lovely." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Pyre - Infirmary

Pyre carried the fallen Matoran into the infirmary.

"Anybody here?"

As he waited, he looked at the knife he had looted. It looked nice. Well, except for the blood. He quickly stored it away. He wanted to test the knife out later.

IC: Toxin/Gym

"Wha? Brother? Why? Why did you?"

Suddenly an explosion from his back threw him to the ground. To the kunai his brother committed sepukku with.

"Hey! Don't interrupt the moment! My brother just eviscerated himself in front of me!"

Bullseye did it so visibly that anyone could've saw it had they paid attention.

"You're an assassin. You tried to touch me!"

He threw the glob of poison at her face, and attempted to ensnare her leg with a twirl of his kusarigama.

Famine backstepped but was struck by the knife in his arm and blood started dripping from the wound. But as he was in close range of Aza, he attempted to wrap the unstuck end of his energy draining lasso onto her wrist.

Once again, he jumped to the side. But this time, after the mace harmlessly smashed itself into the ground (and due to the strength of Ezec and the weight, it most likely got stuck) he lunged forward, holding both ends of his kusarigama, and attempted to wrap the chain around Ezec's neck.

He ran and collected one of his knifes and arrow. As Aza struck at Famine, leaving her back completely open, he quickly attempted to drive the poisoned arrow and knife into Aza's back.

After coughing up some blood, he saw Ezec fighting Death.

"Good. Face away from me."

Since he knew Ezec would have no good reason to turn around now, he snuck up behind him and attempted to bring his giant blade directly onto his head with the flat side, which would most likely knock him out.

IC God Twins - Gym:

Aza wasn't about to let herself get tied up, and retracted her hand flipping the knife to her other hand, and stabbing forward with it.

Ezec, meanwhile, was incredibly amused. The samll ne was trying to choke him? not only was he entirely too short to properly reach his throat, but he was now in perfect position for Ezec to simply take a step and send his massive head rushing forward in a headbutt. Meanwhile, War was similarly not tall enough to reach Ezec's head from behind. his sword clanking rather pitifully against his heavily armored carapace.

OOC: You forgot about Pestilence's stab. He got behind Aza as she was busy with Famine

IC: The Horsemen Rahk

Famine's shoulder was stabbed. And with Pestilence's poison on it, he became dizzy, fell over and passed out.

Death was hit by a headbutt and was sent flying, but changed into flight mode before landing.

War once again attacked, but instead of slamming with the flat end, he swiped his blade hoping to cut Ezec's legs. Even with his limited invulnerability he still had to feel the pain of his giant sword smashing/ cutting into his legs.

OOC: I just realized that I got the effects of the Rhotuka wrong. It basically increases the gravatation pull of something to attract small objects to it:

temporarily increase the gravitational pull of whatever it strikes, tugging loose objects towards the effected surface

So I don't see a reason why I should keep Helix on the ground (as I thought that the Rhotuka increased the gravity in general) unless otherwise.

I rolled over to avoid the stab. It was then that a couple of vials came out of my bag and began sticking to my chest, and a couple of vials on my bandoleer attempted to go to that side of the body as well. I stood up, and as I struggled to get my vials out of my side.

"Interesting! A gravity Rhotuka. You're a Rahkshi of Gravity aren't you."

I attempted to lunge with my sword, but I couldn't. The gravity was pulling at my swords. I stood away and watched for her next move.

IC God Twins:

Aza smirked as her foe fell, stepping forward to finish them, when she felt a stabbing pain in her back, followed by a wave of nausea. Snarling, the Black god whipped around, activating her Quick Healing ability to rid herself of the poison, and slowly healing the stab wounds in her back as she slashed angrily at Pestilence with the Knife.

Ezec growled as the sword dug deep into his armored leg, turning halfway and sending a very large elbow rocketing towards War's head. The other rahk had to be getting weaker, with all the fluid loss.

IC (As Swordplay): *Looks like I'm not the only new student here...* The rahkshi of fragmentation walked up to Thurisaz and Aerahk. "Hello, who might you two be?" She asked them politely. "My name is Swordplay."

OOC: Swordplay interacting with Thurisaz and Aerahk.

IC (As Carver): He stood ontop of the pillar and looked down to see the matoran that had been stabbed. The sight made him queasy and he wanted to vomit. "Jeez, who would do such a thing..."

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

OOC: Nah, that's fine. 

"I've been standing upside down on the ceiling since this assignment began, and you only figured that out now?" I scoffed at the other rahk's sheer stupidity. Apart from maybe magnetism, the only rahkshi type who could manage that was gravity, and since I hadn't coated myself in armour the instant the fight began, I obviously wasn't magnetism. 

"Now, I think it's time to end this." I drew a trio of knives off my bandolier and flung them at the chemist, the effects of my rhotuka all but ensuring that the blades wouldn't miss. 

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways.

Leaving my dorm behind, I took to wandering the halls once more. I'd decided that what I really wanted was a complete Rahkshi skeleton, to go with my Matoran one. 

IC: Illusive - Skies. 

Leaving my Matoran safely locked away in my dorm, I left the school out of one of the side entrances, and used the clouds for cover as I started to fly off towards the cauldron. 

It was time to disappear. Again. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Horserahks - Gym

War was sent flying. He landed on the floor with a thud.

Death knew by know that Ezec was limited invulnerability. He had to make a plan.

Pestilence reacted quickly as Aza spun around. He blocked the knife with his bow then quickly stabbed forward with his poison knife.

IC: Pyre - Infirmary

He lay the matoran on a bed. He would be attended to by Palma, he hoped.

With cyclonic speed, I headed to a wall, where I shifted side facing towards the knives, so that the gravity would pull the knives to the side of my body. Within half a meter, I rolled over to the side, where the knives followed a little until the ended up hitting the wall. A stray knife managed to avoid this and was pulled to my side. I let my sword get on top of the vials on the side, blocking the knife. I looked at her.

"I can play with you all day," I taunted.

I had to hold out till the effects wore off.

OOC: How long are the effects?

IC Spindle

Low on thread... He'd get more later.

Spindle had made a very flashy scarf, perfect for grabbing attention. Bundling it up, he flew over the God Twins, streaming it out and circling above them.

The nauseating arrangement of colors was perfect for distracting.

OOC: A few minutes. 

I started backing up, moving once again towards where I'd first landed. "If you think you're so skilled, then how come you haven't beaten me already?" This was a waste of time. This guy was stupid and dangerous, but clearly not an assassin. If he was, he would've used his power on me by now. I needed to get this over with, and fast. 

IC God Twins:

Aza used her free hand to smack the stabbing up up, redirecting the knife just enough to slip by her shoulder, then dropped the knife in her other hand, raking her hand toward Pestilance's face, intent on clawing his eyes.

Ezec meanwhile stepped toward the fallen War, kicking his sword away, and stepping on the other Rahk's chest. "Now you see, to face a God is pointless."

OOC: A few minutes. 

I started backing up, moving once again towards where I'd first landed. "If you think you're so skilled, then how come you haven't beaten me already?" This was a waste of time. This guy was stupid and dangerous, but clearly not an assassin. If he was, he would've used his power on me by now. I needed to get this over with, and fast. 

I said nothing as I struggled to get my swords in front of me, but to no avail. I sheathed them before I ended up hurting myself. I pulled a vial out from the little collection on my side. What was this? Regardless I couldn't use it now in my current status as I was still attracting small objects...but soon.

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

"'Lovely' might be something of an overstatement, but I don't see how it's something to get worked up over," Nyarl rasped. "Matoran are barely sapient and seldom innocent. Like fireflyers, only with a considerably worse bite."

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

She leapt to avoid the blade swung at her legs, but couldn't completely avoid the slimy missile, and gagged as it splattered across her shoulder. "If you hadn't noticed," she managed, "I already touched you, and you're still here. And incidentally, your cover-story needs work." She fell back a bit and raised her voice. "I've got an assassin over here!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Toxin/Gym

"And I could've done the same, when you touched me. So you have no right to accuse me as an assassin!"

I manifested another orb to toss at her and took out my other kusarigama and had both of them go to try and slash at her chest.