Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Fog:

Fog began to move closer to the Twins, the fog strengthening around him.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vyper - Gym. 

"Is that so?" I mused, beginning to circle to the side, in the direction I'd originally landed from. Just need to get a little bit closer... I sneered at him, "Well, perhaps it's time I did a little research of my own?" 

With that, I lunged, stabbing the forked blade of my staff towards his chest. 

IC: Helix/Gym

As she circled him, he turned to face her, so that by the time she lunged, his hands were at abdomen level, with the blades pointing slightly upwards while his right arm with the slippery base facing towards her. He attempted to perform a set of moves:

1. Parry the lunge by raising his right arm so that it would it would force the staff upward.
  2. Step forward with right foot and attempt to slash with the capsaicin covered blade her chest with the aid of cyclonic winds which would cause a burning sensation if it cut. This movement would also reduce her target area as his side would be facing her rather than his chest.
  3. If she moves back to avoid (or stagger back if hit by) the capsaicin covered blade, he would follow through in circular motion so that the capsaicin covered blade is at head level facing downward to, and the base blade going in an underhand circular motion to slash upward towards her chest.

OOC: This is goodnight.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

His parry successful... his counterattack, not so much. As he made to divert the end of my staff away from his chest, I adjusted my grip, swinging the other end of my staff forward to catch his second blade between the forks as he stepped towards me. 

Smiling smugly, I fired off my wrist-mounted rhotuka pretty much point blank at his side. Dodge that, brakas...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Beat--Gym

By the time Beat got to where the assassin had been, the action was over. She grimaced as the unconscious body rose into the air; this was starting to feel like less clobbering people and more standing around waiting for things to happen.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel's cry seemed to go mostly unnoticed. She did, however, notice fights breaking out elsewhere. She dismissed them as unimportant, instead watching for the one thing an assassin would not be able to hide: their hovering victims.

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Four more. Sepulchral gave his morningstar an idle twirl. Standing about passively seemed to be the wrong way to go about this; he would have to take a chance and approach someone if he wanted to be anything more than a spectator.

OOC: All three are open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC--Footwork--Gym

"It happens," Footwork nodded understandingly. He lowered his voice conspiratorially. "If you want to get out of this Karz-hole, though, I think we can sneak out through the armory..."

IC: Snap [Gym]

"Yeah, I guess." She shrugged, the sounds of combat were getting louder, metal-on-metal, some arrows, an explosion? She perked up at what he said next, her voice hard to keep down, "R-Really? You're not pulling my leg, right?"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

OOC: Real last post for today

IC: Death & Co.

Death finally got to the library and found his brothers. He informed them of the situation and they flew to the gym doorway. Death told them to stay at the door and watch what the God Twin's tactics were. Pestilence closely watched while Famine got his lasso ready.

IC: War

War was still dizzy from the blow. He stood leaning on his sword.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Sliver - Gym.

Fists clenched by my sides, I finally caved, "This isn't over." I spat, moving towards where Grim lay. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Spindle

"ha ha ha" chortled the Rahkshi of accuracy.

"Now I've been waiting for a fight worth fighting. The gods are you? Ha! you tell me two Rahkshi made the world? two idiotic level 2s dared to ursurp themselves as kings?"

He jabbed a finger towards Icarax. "You will kneel, MORTALS. You will grovel before Icarax."

OOC: The not so awaited return of Pyre!!

IC: Pyre - Causeway

Ever since the silence rahkshi died at the hands of another, resulting in the murderer killed as well, I left the school due to the possibility of being connected to the crime. But, I've gotten over it. I wasn't at fault, Zex was. So now I feel it is time to return.

Suddenly I spotted a rahkshi standing in front of a heavily injured matoran. Murderer. The matoran supported us by making weapons and tools. And this is what becomes of them?

OOC: Switching to third person

IC: Pyre flew up to Rail, while pulling out his scythes. He channeled his plasma coating into them.

"What did you do!?"

IC: Rail - Causeway

Rail glanced towards the approaching Rahkshi, immediately recognising him as the one who had tried to defend Zex during his punishment at the hands of Tridax.

"If you had actually bothered to check to see if either myself or any of my weapons had even the slightest drop of blood on them before opening your mouth, you wouldn't be bothering me with such a stupid question," he said, only slightly annoyed by the Rahkshi of Plasma's accusation. "For your information, all three of us have just come back from Phantom-on-the-Water, where we were searching through the wreckage Gorast and her stooges left behind for survivors, only to stumble upon... this."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Geuua - Chirox Causeway. 

I made my way along the Chirox Causeway, armour glistening in the silvery moonlight filtering down through the dank clouds roiling overhead. The towering form of Corpus Rahkshi rose up before me, silhouetted against the night sky. 

As I neared the entrance, I saw a group of other rahkshi gathered around what looked to be a Matoran's corpse, pinned to one of the Causeway pillars by a gleaming golden blade. "Um... hello? What's going on here?" 

IC (As Carver): The rahkshi of disintegration had carved several rahkshi symbols and Kraahkans into a single pillar and was about to start on another one when he found a group of rahkshi. *Wonder what they found...* He followed Geuua, carefully looking forward at the group to see what was happening. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Aza:

The Black God sneered at the stick thin Rahk before her.

"Of course we didn't create the world, fool. The Great Spirit did that, before he went and disappeared. The Makuta do not concern us, they are simply creators."

She grinned, "But we are the Destroyers. The Twin Gods, Aza and Ezec. Now run along, lest you test my.....displeasure."

She returned her attention to her brother. Four on one? Hardly fair for them. Ezec was an absolute monster up close. The Bow wielder, though..... Aza would keep an eye on him.

"Grim?" I knelt beside him, "Can you hear me?" He was hurt, badly, covered in burns and bruises. Were it anyone else, I might've indulged in a brief "I told you so" moment, but right now all I was concerned with was making sure he was still alive. 

"Let's see... the toughest rahk I know got taken out in seconds," I remarked dryly, forcing my voice to take on a more neutral tone "So yes, I'm karzing concerned." I leaned closer, "Now tilt your head back so I can get a look at your eye." 

IC: Icarax kept a watchful eye on the presence of the newcomers. They were interfering with the participants of his assignment, and that was annoying. But if this was a real world scenario then they would not be operating as a closed circuit. There would be interferences and interruptions. This could serve as decent practise. Perhaps it might teach the archer in black and white not to get distracted. She had gone from being one of the most outspoken voices to being on the fringe and overlooked, potentially easy prey for any of the remaining four assassins

And the twins who had evidently not been taught humility by their creator had been diverted by other students, not taking part in the assignment, so things had worked themselves back in order. Still, he'd keep a watch, just in case their next move did require his attention...and action

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Well... this is boring.

Yup.

IC (As Zubarahk): "Woohoo, we have more guests!" The rahkshi cheered as he sprinted across the gym towards the God Duo.

IC (As Ipartsa): *Okay, who let them into the gym?* Ipartsa rolled her eyes and looked around for suspicious activity. *Nothing but that rahk with the bomb and four assassins left.* 

IC (As Numlef): *Forget this, I'm just going to watch out for the assassins.* The rahkshi of electricity thought to himself.

IC (As Botch): *That's one rahkshi not assassinating anyone. Four are left, but where could they be? Really wish Icarax would give a hint or someone would be kind enough to share what they know... I wish I was elected as an assassin so I could get this over and done with!* 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Dormirahk

"Yeah, this wasn't Rail. I don't know who did, but I think Rail would be the last person to do something like... this." Dormirahk said, pointing at the matoran.

IC: Helkyrie

The rahkshi of teleportation looked up to her partner, giving him a look that clearly asked whether they should attack the matoran or not.

IC: Illusive - Dorm. 

Dragging the tangled nets into my dorm, I slammed the door and locked it tight, before emptying the semi-conscious Matoran out onto the floor. I knelt over him, yanking his mask off his face and tossing it aside, and replacing it with one of the infected masks from my collection. 

My new slave gazed up at me, and a smile split my features. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Shark / Gym

This was disappointing.  Things had been looking so bright for his band of hunters, until they lost Grim when he got himself beat up by some arrogant giants (who weren't even part of the assignment and thus frankly totally irrelevant), and then Sliver when, interestingly enough, she rushed to his side... Ah. He recognized this, from experience. Would she realize, before it was too late? Either way... good to know.

But to the task at hand. He turned to his remaining allies, Recherche and maybe Malady and Draco. They'd lost their commander, but that shouldn't mean they couldn't keep fighting. "That Rahkshi of Weather Control looks rather suspicious." He gestured to the cloud in which Fog was obscured, slowly sneaking upon an unwary Sliver and Grim. "I think we should - investigate - him."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Of course not. There's a grate in the ceiling in there. I've seen others like it elsewhere in the school, so I'd guess they're a connected system. I'm pretty sure that we can fit through it if we can pry it off."

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

Sepulchral looked around and spied the massive silence Rahkshi who had helped him earlier, who seemed to be pointing something out. Well, he supposed it was as good a place as any to start.

He walked calmly up to the other Rahkshi, careful not to get too close. "Pardon me, but I noticed your gesturing and wondered if you had managed to make an observation more relevant than mine have been so far. If so, I would be glad to assist you."

IC--Nyarl--Causeway

Nyarl was woken by raised voices. Anger, sorrow, confusion--and they were quite close. He rose, slipped over the side of the column, and swam around toward the island proper.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

His parry successful... his counterattack, not so much. As he made to divert the end of my staff away from his chest, I adjusted my grip, swinging the other end of my staff forward to catch his second blade between the forks as he stepped towards me. 

Smiling smugly, I fired off my wrist-mounted rhotuka pretty much point blank at his side. Dodge that, brakas...

OOC: I just forgot it's Roman I'm fighting here. And thus I lose again.

IC: Helix/Gym

As soon as my blade was caught in her staff, I pressed a button on the hilts of each blade. Each blade sparked up in green electricity. I didn't know if her staff was conductive or not, but it would've hurt. This lasted for a split second, and I turned it off as I fell to the ground, my body heavy because of her Rhotuka. Mad with paranoid I spoke.

"Yes!" I goaded. "Kill me! Like I attempted to kill you! No mercy to threats, right?"

OOC: The not so awaited return of Pyre!!

Ever since the silence rahkshi died at the hands of another, resulting in the murderer killed as well, I left the school due to the possibility of being connected to the crime. But, I've gotten over it. I wasn't at fault, Zex was. So now I feel it is time to return.

Suddenly I spotted a rahkshi standing in front of a heavily injured matoran. Murderer. The matoran supported us by making weapons and tools. And this is what becomes of them?

OOC: Switching to third person

IC: Pyre flew up to Rail, while pulling out his scythes. He channeled his plasma coating into them.

"What did you do!?"

IC: Rail - Causeway

Rail glanced towards the approaching Rahkshi, immediately recognising him as the one who had tried to defend Zex during his punishment at the hands of Tridax.

"If you had actually bothered to check to see if either myself or any of my weapons had even the slightest drop of blood on them before opening your mouth, you wouldn't be bothering me with such a stupid question," he said, only slightly annoyed by the Rahkshi of Plasma's accusation. "For your information, all three of us have just come back from Phantom-on-the-Water, where we were searching through the wreckage Gorast and her stooges left behind for survivors, only to stumble upon... this."

Pyre calmed down. And put down his scytes.

"Who do you think did this?"

IC: Death & Co

Death walked into the gym.

"If you are truly gods, prove it with something other than mindless destruction." He hissed.

Pestilence notched an poison arrow and drew back his bow in case Ezec wanted to try attacking Death for his statement.

"Brother, I don't think you should mess with him," Pestilence whispered.

Famine was aiming his energy draining lasso at Ezec.

IC: War - Gym

War isn't that smart.

As the Twin Gods weren't looking at him, he went and swiped his sword. Hoping to slash Aza from behind.

IC: Ilukiri (Library)

The blade flashed across his vision, a shining sickle of unforgiving protosteel. Too slow to dodge, the scimitar bit cleanly into the Toa's abdomen, crumpling the armour.

The hero's lifeblood began leaking out.

A grin split the Rahkshi's faceplate- she had done it!

Elated by the injury, the Derahk yanked her sword out of the Toa's body, leaving a trail of red drops on the ground beneath them.

The Toa fell to his knees, pleading eyes gazing up through the holes of a Pehkui, his desire for one, final chance at life evident in the desperate gaze so afforded by the approach of the eternity bequeathed to all by the Great Spirit.

The Rahkshi, merciless against even those with but minutes left of life, sheathed her scimitar.

Then, raising her clawed hand, she let loose a blast of pure sound.

As his eardrums burst, the Toa's world faded into grey.

All his regrets, all his lies.

All the lives he was unable to save.

Everything he never said.

All was obliterated as a kick snapped his neck.

The Rahkshi sniffed a bit, eyeing the corpse.
Then she walked off without a second glance.

And thus was inscribed upon the parchment held by Ilukiri, his hands so daintily weaving a tapestry of such a death.

OOC: Ilukiri OFI in the Library.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Edge - Library

"What a wonderful day to be alive." He took a fresh breath of air and spun his tophat before putting it on his head. He took a look at his labcoat pocket. All his vials were empty. That would be a problem.

Water would be easy to get. Oil or smokebombs would be more difficult. But he needed to be prepared.

He walked up to Illukri.

"Hello there fellow rahkshi. Do you know where I may find some gunpowder?"

IC: Draco

"Fine with me." I say, recovering from laughter at the so-called "Gods". I draw my weapons, Necrosmith in one hand, my unnamed warhammer in the other. With that, I fly down towards the patch of fog, cyclone powers ripping it to shreds, to reveal Fog.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Pestilence

Pestilence saw a rahkshi approaching the injured Grim. He changed the aim of the bow from Ezec to Bullseye.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

IC: Bullseye/Gym

I approached him with a barbed arrow on my bow.

"I'm trying to remove him from the scene. Do you intend on letting him suffer on the ground there? Fine then."

IC: Toxin

Someone was threatening my brother. I approached with a kusarigama in one hand, poison orb in the other.

IC Fog:

Fog felt his shroud torn away, and as the fog was ripped away to reveal the Rahkshi who looked hostile, Fog knew he had to act. Now. Quickly drawing his harpoon gun, he pointed at the smaller one of the two God Twins and fired a harpoon. THe near-silent firing and angle meant it was unlikely to be dodged.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Recherche / Gym

His eyes followed the fog covered Rahkshi, who seemed to not be an assassin in the game, but an assassin in actuality as they launched a harpoon towards the loudly proclaimed God duo.

"I highly doubt an assassin would make a move as bold as that one." He noted as the harpoon whistled through the air.

...but close to it