Favorite Comic Strip

Toa Zaz

Foxtrot or Family Circus.For webcomics, XKCD, with MegaTokyo a close second.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Live Learn and Lawsuits, Gavla's Comics, Nuparurock's Comics.owaitREALcomicstrips? :oI was introduced to it by Calvin and Hobbes, still one of my favorite series.I also have a lot of Garfield and Foxtrot books. I still love Foxtrot.I'm slowly growing to love Bloom County. Breathed is a masterful writer. ackphthI also read: *deep breath*Ink PenDark Side of the HorsePooch CafeRetailCul De SacOllie And Quentin (<Most underrated comic series ever, folks. You should all read it.)I think that's all.

Edited by Zerothemaster

It's been such a long time since I've read any. Local newspaper has none, and even though I KNOW I can read them online...it's not as satisfying. It's just so much more fun to hold that big noisy paper and read them one after the other.I remember my favourites, though. For Better or For Worse, I believe it was called. Baby Blues, Even FoxTrot and Zits from time to time. i'll even admit to enjoying Cathy.I never really got into the 'serial' comics, like Mary Worth, etc. Though I remember occasionally finding them interesting.and just to show my mental age. Katzenjammer Kids and Krazy Kat.

Edited by Malevolence

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm mm... The lack of popularity for The Boondocks disturbs me...

I tried a couple strips and did not find it funny at all. Too political to be funny.

The Far Side. I love Gary Larson's humor and drawing style.

The Far Side is great! Its the only one-panel comic that I like.----Get Fuzzy is another funny strip, it's kind of like like Garfield but still funny.Peanut and Calvin and Hobbes are two of the best comics strips ever printed. Edited by BenLuke-116

Calvin & Hobbes.Old Garfield (Before he ran out of ideas and it started sucking)XKCD, if it counts.

Calvin And HobbesMuttsThe Family CircusXKCDCyanode and Happiness(if it counts) The Oatmeal

I can't believe there are people besides me who understand XKCD enough that they find it funny - good to know ^_^

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

:kaukau:I'll just keep my list short without explanation, because hopefully my interest in certain comic-strips should be self-explanatory.1. Calvin and Hobbes2. The Far Side3. Dilbert4. Zits5. Fox TrotAs for Web Comics:- Casey and Andy- Real LifeI hope that all this implies my enthusiasm for nerdy humor.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

Hmmm mm... The lack of popularity for The Boondocks disturbs me...

I tried a couple strips and did not find it funny at all. Too political to be funny.

The Far Side. I love Gary Larson's humor and drawing style.

The Far Side is great! Its the only one-panel comic that I like.----Get Fuzzy is another funny strip, it's kind of like like Garfield but still funny.Peanut and Calvin and Hobbes are two of the best comics strips ever printed.
You should read some of the earlier Boondocks strips; they were less political and more character-based.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Pearls Before Swine is hilarious, and I love how it always pushes the boundaries of what's allowed in a paper kids read. So did THE AMAZING Calvin and Hobbes, pushing maybe even more so. Non-politically correct stuff is always the best. Get Fuzzy is great too, Dilbert, Zits, Pickles, Foxtrot...Garfield used to be good. Then it got stupid, but recently, its been slowly making its way back up. Slowly. Someday maybe it'll be great again.

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."