Bionifight 4

Voltex

NujaniiNujanii was no foolish Toa of Fire. He was the kanohi master and kanoka sniper. Nujanii used his Kakama to get out of the way, and his kanoka to send five weakening kanoka BZPP's way. The first two hit, Nujanii got down to avoid retaliatory projectiles though and couldn't tell if BZPP had been hit by the others.

All of sudden Nujanni felt a fist make contact with his chin. Hard. Cole was angry, he had faced ghost, caterp actually wait, I've already said this. I'll just skip to the good part, well being good is debatable. Now he was being ignored, and he didn't like being ignored, of course not people do. Cole then fired a ball of fire at Junkyard and shocked BZPP.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

BZPP had Shielded against some of the disks but was very weak, this changed when Cole tried to zap her. She immediately perked up and retreated to a safer place. Cole's "zap" had recharged her, since she also had control of lightning.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: JunkyardJunkyard was flung back by the rebounding shield and in addition to that, burned to a crisp.Despite being flame-grilled and dazed, he slowly got up again and used a weak Ground Smash to at least throw Cole off of BZPP, BZPP out of her hiding spot or both.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Cole slowly made his way over to Junkyard and pulled him up. This probably won't end well, but hey, sucks for Cole, who was now yelling at Junkyard to fight him. Man he must be really angry if he's yelling at someone to fight them. Or maybe he just likes picking on Newbies, perhaps we'll never know. Unfortunately due to the magic of Ninjas, Cole found himself hit by flame, no worries though he simply absorbed it, he did after all control fire. It seemed that no one seemed to notice that absorbed so many things, he then punched Junkyard for no reason. Well other than the fact that he was angry.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: JunkyardJunkyard snapped out of the stun just as soon as Cole punched him in the gut. Junky was angry. REALLY angry.Almost as soon as Junky got up, he put his rifle right up to Cole's face, while holding him by the neck."I WILL BEAT YOU TO A PULP, LEETLE TOA!"EDIT: Edited Junky's accent in there to make him sound better.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Cole shocked Junkyard, seriously did he not see that coming. "You're gonna beat me up, don't make me laugh." Although this narrator thinks that laughing is just the cure Cole needs for his anger. Since Cole shocking of Junkyard made him drop Cole, Cole proceeded to pull out his Amp and bring it crashing down on Junkyard's face. Most likely that would make Junkyard's face even uglier.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Wow, this is getting really fun. :evilgrin:IC: JunkyardJunkyard grew slightly more resistant to the shock and didn't get stunned, but still took some damage. He used his Junk Whip to reel in Cole, and attempted to slam him into the ground using Ground Smash as he got close.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

IC:Zadakh was assaulted by BZPP, and his voice could be heard, "What'd I say...?"He staggered back on-screen in a fried lab coat, an electrified gray wig, soot all over his body, and glasses. Coughing and releasing a cloud of smoke, he said, in a bad accent, "Hm, it seems I have made ze slightest miscalculation..."

BZPP was actually running down hallways at random but due to time-delays it was possible. So she was running down hallways at random when she noticed that nobody had activated any of the lethal traps. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what that meant for her. While she was thinking the floor dropped away revealing a put filled with 8 foot protosteel spikes. Good thing she could fly or she would be killed by the lethal trap.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

IC: JunkyardThe Phoenix Down landed on Junkyard.Feeling refreshed, Junkyard was reformed from his pieces and got up. He was in the mood for smashing things, then again, when was he ever NOT in the mood for smashing things?"Now, where was I? Oh, yes. I was trying to smash Cole into teeny leetle pieces..." Junky said as he advanced toward Cole.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

I've got a few Special Weapon ideas. I think it's about time I went for an offensive SW.NujaniiNujanii noticed Zahdak's futile attempt to revive Junkyard. Nujanii sent Zahadak flying with rebounding and fire (and multiplication due to the VR). Nujanii used his boots of healing to revive Junkyard. "You can't die, noob, you just got here!"

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

IC:As Zadakh was sent flying off-screen, he said, "Apparently you don't know what's futile and what's not! You ain't no Borg, son!"Zadakh then came out in a Darth Vader suit, and tried Force Choking Nujanii although it clearly failed. "I am your father! ...Actually, no. By the way, I've kept quiet up until now, but you do know you're constantly mispelling my name, right? It's Z-A-D-A-K-H."

IC:Darth Zadakh blocked...oh, wait, he can't block against those weapons, so he was flung off-screen again."And now YOU'RE mispelling my name! Gosh...by the way, why did you try to kill me like that before? I'm confused."He walked back on-screen wearing samurai clothes and a samurai wig.

Nujanii"I refuse to spell your name rihgt, Zahdak!" Nujanii did not turn his attention from Zahdak as he sent Junkyard through a wall with rebounding. Nujanii drew his daggers and ignited them, assuming a Jedi pose as he did so.Fortunately Nujanii was in a different room from BZPP.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

IC: JunkyardJunky flew through the air gracefully. Not really. He was launched through a wall faster than a speeding bullet and almost split his head open on a thick tree."Note to self: NEVER ram Nujanii." Junky said, rubbing his head.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

JiMIng had a nasty run-in with a Rahkshi of sleep on his way through the tunnels."Yawn, that was a nice nap. I wonder what the others are doing right now."He saw everyone beating each other up as usual, along with some new player.He uses Icestorm, freezing everyone solid. "I feel like falling asleep again."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: JunkyardJunkyard was being blasted with lasers and random bowling ball swings."Wow, I must be really unlucky or my life just stinks."Suddenly he and everyone in the room was frozen.Ok... This place is a madhouse.Unfortunately for JiM, Junkyard was made of constantly warm metals, because of some of the microwaves and ovens he was made from. He thawed quickly and rammed toward JiM, forming an Iron Shield while doing so.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.