Episode 4: The Protectors Fight Back - Coming Soon!

Yay! :) I wonder how many episodes there will be? This one looks to cover what the character animations have already shown but hey, can't complain about more Bionicle!

-NotS

Yeah, it looks like it'll be covering the character animations, as Episode 3 was leading onto them. Hopefully we'll get to see some extended versions of the those characters animations in the upcoming episode. It might not even contain all/some of them, perhaps just Tahu's. Who knows?

Yeah, it looks like it'll be covering the character animations, as Episode 3 was leading onto them. Hopefully we'll get to see some extended versions of the those characters animations in the upcoming episode. It might not even contain all/some of them, perhaps just Tahu's. Who knows?

I'd be more than okay with each Master getting their own episode. :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I'd be more than okay with each Master getting their own episode. :)

-NotS

Yep, ninty seconds isn't enough for more than one, but it's good for just one. I wouldn't be surprised if Tahu's is first or last, if that is to be the case.

You're just really desperate Charlie!

I think 90 seconds is too long for each Toa if I'm honest. What I'd like to see is a slightly longer video cover maybe 3 of the Toa (maybe split the same way as the Toa Kaita) That way we get onto something new in a few weeks rather than a few months after they release all 6 Toa videos and all 6 protectors and blablabla...

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I think they should be coming out a bit faster, considering how short each animation is. Either that or I'm just REALLY desperate :D

Considering that, well, it's still 2014 and the theme hasn't even really officially started, I think expecting them to come out faster right now is definitely a bit desperate :b

• Upvote 3

AXKP5KC.png

You're just really desperate Charlie!

I think 90 seconds is too long for each Toa if I'm honest. What I'd like to see is a slightly longer video cover maybe 3 of the Toa (maybe split the same way as the Toa Kaita) That way we get onto something new in a few weeks rather than a few months after they release all 6 Toa videos and all 6 protectors and blablabla...

I think they should have a video for each Toa's story. Other wise we get too much of the Dark Destiny "swinging camera" effect. 

Also the animations have focused a little too much on Tahu. I want to see the other Toa get a story too. 

I think they should have a video for each Toa's story. Other wise we get too much of the Dark Destiny "swinging camera" effect. 

Also the animations have focused a little too much on Tahu. I want to see the other Toa get a story too. 

I certainly agree with that! Tahu may be the guy in charge but he's certainly not the only one we're interested in after all. I'm particularly keen to see Pohatu and Kopaka get some lines and action. Be interesting to see all of them, even the less exciting non-Toa characters :P

I certainly agree with that! Tahu may be the guy in charge but he's certainly not the only one we're interested in after all. I'm particularly keen to see Pohatu and Kopaka get some lines and action. Be interesting to see all of them, even the less exciting non-Toa characters :P

Yeah, I'm hoping to move away from Tahu and focus on the others, especially Kopaka.

Be interesting to see if they do anything differently with Gali compared to the others too what with her being the girl in the group. Not sure there's anything they can do to make that clear just from a short video but am curious to see anyway!

Edited by Munty

What about the best toa LEWA

Yeah, I'm hoping to move away from Tahu and focus on the others, especially Kopaka.

Here came the bride all dressed in white I wish it was red then you all be deadlandscape_xlarge.jpg

Be interesting to see if they do anything differently with Gali compared to the others too what with her being the girl in the group. Not sure there's anything they can do to make that clear just from a short video but am curious to see anyway!

Same here, especially since both Tahu and Kopaka sound very different in the story animations than they do in their character animations. i think this might be because the narrations for the character animations were earlier "rough" cuts while the story animations were recorded later and sound more refined.

Edited by Nanox

Yes. My favorite line so far was in episode 3 when Kopaka slipped almost comically and told the Protector, "I didn't slip."

"I didn't slip."

-Kopaka

Bionicle RPG Accounts:

Corpus Rahkshi: Kardenex

Kardenex, Rahkshi of Sound

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I wish none of them were out.

They've spoiled most of the 2015 story before the year has even begun. I would have preferred it if they gave us 'The Legend' and 'Masks of Power' and let us wait until the start of January before releasing Prophecy of Heroes and the others. At this rate we'll be sitting here during 2015 getting no new story videos because they were all released early.

But that's just my opinion.

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

They've spoiled most of the 2015 story before the year has even begun. I would have preferred it if they gave us 'The Legend' and 'Masks of Power' and let us wait until the start of January before releasing Prophecy of Heroes and the others. At this rate we'll be sitting here during 2015 getting no new story videos because they were all released early.

I agree with ya'...Partly. We have no idea how many episodes we're going to get in the first year, let alone when Ep. 4 is going to be released. I wouldn't be surprised if we got one a month.

Though, I wish they made each episode longer, containing more 'story'. Wouldn't mind if we only got a few of them a year. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I wouldn't count on these even approximating "most" of the story. It's barely the setup. There's going to be lots of episodes, according to the new Bionicle team. I doubt releasing the first few before the year start is going to be that bad. 

• Upvote 2

AXKP5KC.png