Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Well, MuP, you were fun while you lasted. Sorry to see you go. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Tira asked me to close the main topic, but to leave the discussion topic open for a week for people to discuss the game, comment on its strengths and weaknesses, etc. It's always sad to see an RPG go, but hopefully the lessons learned here will contribute to more great RPGs in the future. :)

This topic will be locked on Friday, November 13th.

So long, Kain.

From MoC to mouthy mercenary and eventually GM NPC, you've had a good run and will be missed, alongside all of the totally awesome stuff I had planned for Seize.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Farewell, my dreams of civil war, and goodbye, giant biomechanical dinosaur dragon mech. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I find myself offended by that baseless accusation. Pulling rank over a hired mercenary isn't stealing. 

I thought the point of leaving the topic open was to discuss what aspects of the game did/n't work, not why it died.

I don't think that there was anything that didn't work with this game from my perspective.

Besides, you know, a few fingers here and there.

Bad joke, I know.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I thought the point of leaving the topic open was to discuss what aspects of the game did/n't work, not why it died.

Well, generally what didn't work is why it died. In this instance the way that GMs controlled most events meant that it relies on a very active staff team in order to maintain activity. The game was very well built with regards to its world, and had an innovative take on things.

It just ultimately didn't quite work out. But I completely see Hubert's point; leaving discussion topics open after games close is a growing trend, and an increasingly senseless one to be honest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG