Not Quite Dead

When did this happen?

Was I sleeping?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It's bad joke, and an unfunny one at that.

Dane has no power here.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Zeleran - Circadian

It occurred to Zeleran that the pawns were protecting them, and therefore something was most likely coming. He increased he pace, shouting: "Come on!" in a most informal way.

Wait a second

if something is coming from the entrace, wouldn't it have to pass by Derkahn first, who is sleeping near the entrance?

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Quick question for the Treize folks: Is the Rescue Party currently regrouping and then heading for the coordinates, or are they just regrouping at Pe Ell's location?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I would think we're going to Pe Ell's location and then sorting ourselves out seeing as how Suko abandoned us.

Okay, because if that is indeed the case, then my last Treize GM Post doesn't exactly move things forward enough for you. I'll be sure to include both of the Treize Parties in the post I'm writing up now.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I still have no idea what to do with all of those Toa Stones Oblitus stole..... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I still have no idea what to do with all of those Toa Stones Oblitus stole..... 

When in doubt, hand them out.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The last post I remember we were regrouping around the Venture and its pilot and Doseki were discussing if they were going to take it or the Desert RAT. Then no posts for some time...

EDIT: Ok so as far as I remember there were 4 players currently in the rescue mission deal for Pe Ell. Liuth(Hisuti) Myself(Doseki), Tea-Rex(Grēgorios) and Unicode(Elerc).

So after reading the topic more amending my current post in that it appears that only Grēgorios seems to have left as there is no post from Liuth myself or Unicode. As the Venture apparently cannot move without a gunner/navigator because the pilot(Elerc) apparently cannot drive and navigate based on his last post. So he and I are/were discussing if Doseki should abandon his RAT in favor of manning the Venture's gun position previously manned by Suko or if Elerc would like to right shotgun in the RAT. I've not noticed a post so that is what I was waiting on.

As for Liuth and Hisuti not sure if they followed Grēgorios to the location or not. As he has not posted yet either.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Hmmm...

Well, if Grègorios has already made his way to the rendezvous point by himself, then it could still be possible for Doseki and Elerc to finish their conversation via their radios on the way if Elerc just followed one of his comrades there for the time being. I should also point out that one of the members of the Expeditionary Force that your group is currently searching for (Shard, I believe) had his Exo-Suit destroyed back when Tiragath orchestrated the Giant Elemental Lizard fight, so he could also act as a temporary replacement gunner when the teams eventually meet up with each other (provided that Arctic and Unicode were willing to work something out, of course). If that were to happen, then neither the RAT nor the Venture would need to be left behind, as the Venture would have both a pilot and a gunner/navigator and Doseki could continue using his modified firing controls.

This is obviously just one of many hypothetical solutions being proposed for consideration, of course, but either way, this should probably be sorted out as soon as possible.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I guess that is on Unicode and Arctic to sort out. That means my hands are tied at the moment until a consensus on the plan is made. I don't even remember arctic posting since I started doing so. So  I guess that could be why I missed them. Until we get a post out of Unicode at least should I post or not? If I post leaving and following Tea-Rex's character to the coordinates then that would leave Them SOL. Or if I post still waiting that would mean Grēgorios is on his own...

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I'm going to be holding back on the GM posts for your group until everyone's arrived since I jumped the gun a bit by thinking they were already there, so it's not like Grègorios will be in any immediate danger while you're figuring this stuff out. Conversely, Elerc shouldn't have much need of a navigator at the moment, considering he could just follow either Doseki or Hisuti to find out where he needs to be going, and that specific information can easily be inserted into Unicode's next post.

Personally, I'd wait until Unicode came back online first before writing anything up, but that's just me. It's likely that he'd check both the IC and Discussion Topics to see what went on in his absence anyway, but getting his opinion on the matter before doing anything would be wise.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Okay, I am back. Deeply sorry for leaving people interaction-locked. I forgot about this place. 

As for Elerc, what he was saying was that it would be a good idea to leave one of the tanks, not that it was needed. He can drive the Venture just fine without a gunner, he just can't fight very well without one.

If Prowl wants, we could have Elerc and Doseki continue the conversation over radio and go to the coordinates.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Welcome back. Did you forget about Matoran und Panzer or BZP as a whole? Mind you your answer could change who you'll have to grovel to for abandoning us.

Anyway I thought you posted that you couldn't see so well out of the driver seat and also that it was too far from there to the gunner position that's why you suggested we abandon one of the tanks. If that is not the case then we'll just have Doseki take point unless you think the Venture works well as a shield, then we can use it as a blockade while I fire from behind it. I'll wait for your post regardless.

Onua.png

Hmmm...

Well, if Grègorios has already made his way to the rendezvous point by himself, then it could still be possible for Doseki and Elerc to finish their conversation via their radios on the way if Elerc just followed one of his comrades there for the time being. I should also point out that one of the members of the Expeditionary Force that your group is currently searching for (Shard, I believe) had his Exo-Suit destroyed back when Tiragath orchestrated the Giant Elemental Lizard fight, so he could also act as a temporary replacement gunner when the teams eventually meet up with each other (provided that Arctic and Unicode were willing to work something out, of course). If that were to happen, then neither the RAT nor the Venture would need to be left behind, as the Venture would have both a pilot and a gunner/navigator and Doseki could continue using his modified firing controls.

This is obviously just one of many hypothetical solutions being proposed for consideration, of course, but either way, this should probably be sorted out as soon as possible.

I think that's a good idea.

Okay, I am back. Deeply sorry for leaving people interaction-locked. I forgot about this place. 

As for Elerc, what he was saying was that it would be a good idea to leave one of the tanks, not that it was needed.

Then I guess I'll have to do better to keep you interested without making it feel like we're jumping the shark too much.

Oh, okay. You might feel a little... differently about that somewhere down the line, however, but hey, it's still your call. :evilgrin:

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Welcome back. Did you forget about Matoran und Panzer or BZP as a whole? Mind you your answer could change who you'll have to grovel to for abandoning us.

Anyway I thought you posted that you couldn't see so well out of the driver seat and also that it was too far from there to the gunner position that's why you suggested we abandon one of the tanks. If that is not the case then we'll just have Doseki take point unless you think the Venture works well as a shield, then we can use it as a blockade while I fire from behind it. I'll wait for your post regardless.

Matoran Und Panzer. I kept seeing the topic and getting this really guilty feeling(:P), but I forgot people had been waiting on me.

Basically Elerc was saying the Venture was mostly defenseless without a gunner. It might be best of Doseki just takes point. If we find a river or lake or something, then the Venture will be useful.

As for Elerc, what he was saying was that it would be a good idea to leave one of the tanks, not that it was needed.

Then I guess I'll have to do better to keep you interested without making it feel like we're jumping the shark too much.

Oh, okay. You might feel a little... differently about that somewhere down the line, however, but hey, it's still your call. :evilgrin:

Oh, it's interesting. Unfortunately the interesting stuff always seems to be far away from my characters. :P

That sounds ominous.....

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I think Arctic is going to take point on the Venture if that is alright with you... If worse comes to worse I guess we can attach my RAT via it's forward crank/hook deal. Then it can be towed behind them. If you think the Venture can supplement a towing capabilities.

Onua.png

I think Arctic is going to take point on the Venture if that is alright with you... If worse comes to worse I guess we can attach my RAT via it's forward crank/hook deal. Then it can be towed behind them. If you think the Venture can supplement a towing capabilities.

We can just drive both of them and Elerc can follow the RAT. That solves both problems.

Wait, what does "Point" mean?

The person who takes point is the person who goes first. 

Also tends to be the person who gets shot first... 

Military/tactical term for basically what was just stated. "Taking Point" can means going first. Or scouting ahead to see what pitfalls the group may encounter. Though preferably without the second part of being shot at first :dead:. It is a logical chain of events of there are any shooters. What with the sound, lack of agility, and overall size of the armors. Hiding such a beast is not a viable option. Someone or something is going to see it coming likely long before the driver sees them. Even more so if they are on foot.

The person taking point basically moves into a position to be able to see what is going on ahead of them. Sometimes this is by running ahead, other times is means getting to higher ground so they can see further. Either way the enemy is likely to see them first.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

It feels like you went out of your way to find the longest, most convoluted way to explain what I managed to say in just two sentences...

• Upvote 1

Military/tactical term for basically what was just stated. "Taking Point" can means going first. Or scouting ahead to see what pitfalls the group may encounter. Though preferably without the second part of being shot at first :dead:. It is a logical chain of events of there are any shooters. What with the sound, lack of agility, and overall size of the armors. Hiding such a beast is not a viable option. Someone or something is going to see it coming likely long before the driver sees them. Even more so if they are on foot.

The person taking point basically moves into a position to be able to see what is going on ahead of them. Sometimes this is by running ahead, other times is means getting to higher ground so they can see further. Either way the enemy is likely to see them first.

So that means that the person who drives in front takes point?

So... Matoro.... poor guy seems to end up dying no matter what universe he's in.... 

Timageness and I were made co-GMs to help Tiragath with the workload, but apparently there are some plot details he seems to have neglected to share with us.... 

Lookin' at you, Matoro. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...
  • Upvote 1

Timageness and I were made co-GMs to help Tiragath with the workload, but apparently there are some plot details he seems to have neglected to share with us.... 

Lookin' at you, Matoro. 

His name doesn't fit with the NPC Naming Scheme we were given either (at least to my knowledge, anyway).

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: