Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Ah ok, I think I am getting the idea better. So weapon wise we are in the 1500s where one cannot load a firearm via a port on the weapon but poor a mix of blasting powder and a round into the front of the barrel. Like what the pioneers had when America was first discovered. Only they are on large Exosuits. 

Except... they're not? The exo-suits are only skakdi-sized, and as far as I know, you're the only person so far whose even considered putting a normal greypowder rifle on an exo. I'm still very confused as to how you intend to reload said weapon....

Kind of weird how they can have tanks with blasting rounds, elemental cannons and machine armor suits, but their basic firearms are not up to par? Seems someone dropped the ball in the tech advancement area somewhere, lol  :P.

Their basic firearms are at the same tech level as the tanks, though.... Look at history; the first tanks started being rolled out when some nations still used muzzle-loading weaponry. Elemental cannons are pretty basic tech for Bionicle. 

The exos.... yeah, I haven't got much of an explanation for that one. Salvaged old-world tech, maybe? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think the confusion there Locus, is that would something other than a normal firearm be on an exo-suit? Even if they are only the size of an exo-toa (By the way found mine today. It is missing some parts but I know where it is at now). So guess I am trying to figure out what level of tech one would have. I kind of want an exo-suit type deal for my character or the option for another. Unless someone needs an extra member for one of their existing Armors.

My understanding seems flawed so I am trying to pick it apart I guess to see what does or doesn't work.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So guess I am trying to figure out what level of tech one would have. 

No offence, but I'm seriously starting to wonder if you read any of the intro post before throwing yourself into this game. 

Most are designed for industrial usage or travel through rough terrain and therefor lack conventional weapons, though the strength, speed and low level Kanohi powers can make them dangerous.

Exosuits are equipped with either simple grasping mechanisms or industrial tools like drills, saws, welding torches or piledrivers as hands.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No offense taken. I can read something several times and still miss the simplest thing. Has to do with my Learning disability I think. Where sometimes I can see and understand everything. Other times not so much. SO there are no firearms on the exos? That's what you are saying.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Exo's don't normally have firearms, but some people have added elemental guns, heavy disk launchers, greypowder cannons and whatnot. But because those weapons have literally just been pulled off of tanks and grafted onto the exos, they require a pakari for the exo to continuing functioning. 

So that is why I kept seeing the Pakari mentioned in regards to exo-suits. Good information to have, though other than the elemental cannons, how would a pilot reload normal cannons via an exo? Unless there is another Matoran in the arm or where ever the weapon is holstered.

Onua.png

Well, in Kat's Case, she has an experimental Heavy Exo that has a sort of breech loading cannon. Due to the fact that it was designed for combat, it has an automatic loading system. However, It's one of maybe a dozen suits, most of which were destroyed after the tests were considered a failure. 

And it's a big hulking walker. Not fast at all. It's something akin to a medium Tank on legs.

OOC: The text Ascension and Oblitus are using to communicate would be unfamiliar to Ingrayv, right? I seem to remember Oblitus having to learn the alphabet when they first interacted.

My understanding is that it looks similar enough to the Matoran alphabet that it can be figured out without too much difficulty. 

Hm, why am I not surprised that both of Oblitus' companions chose to go with him? Well, I refuse to accept responsibility for whatever might happen to them as a result of their decision. 

Hey T, unless I've missed it somewhere (in which case, could you please provide a link for me), you haven't made a GM post for Oblitus, Olis and Einefus after they went through Ascension's basement door. 

Ah, so I didn't miss anything. 

I'll post on my lunch break to get some stuff moving, right now my posts have been a little short and Jattiko centric...

Speaking of, Manhunter. You do know you have a PC on the Jattiko crew, right? Might wanna post as him as you've been captured by pirates and they're looking for disposables.

...but close to it

Yeah, I knew. I just had no idea where he was. :P Posted.

EDIT: Oh, and I think the Venture group needs a GM post.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Here's the quartet

• Liuth (As Hisuti): A Ga-Matoran with a damaged exosuit.
  • The Manhunter (As Elerc): A Fa-Matoran teamed with Suko in a light armored tank named "Venture"
  • Miras: Makuta of Awesome (As Suko): A Ta-Matoran who appears to be drunk and is enjoying annoying Hisuti.
  • Tea-Rex (As Gregorios): A Po-Matoran who is in charge of a rescue mission and the leader of the group.
Uh, Luith, Grēgoirios isn't the leader of the group - it's another NPC matoran.

So how many are in this ragtag group; more than 4 I take it then?

Onua.png

The NPC matoran isn't the leader, with Doseki meeting and greeting, it brings the total number to five. Because as of the last post the NPC matoran has ran off alone :P

Also, for Jattiko people, here's a quick map.

7ST62ve.png

The military compound is where you're at right now, the Jattiko and associated Exo-suits are parked in a generic parking lot type place, they will be safe but not in use on your current trip.

...but close to it

You just got shoved into a room with your equipment, rations for a plot-determinate amount of time and a door that requires blood.

Requires blood? what is this; the Matoran version of the SAW movies?

Onua.png

Requires blood? what is this; the Matoran version of the SAW movies?

If you want blood, watch Daredevil on Netflix. :P

Also, thanks for clearing that up T.

This new one I heard about? Or the first one with Ben and Jen? Because I think I have that version somewhere and there was not a whole lot of blood if I recall.

Onua.png

Since when did we have Toa?

The only Toa that has appeared so far is a corpse, and I really doubt that you'd get much interaction playing as a dead guy (seriously, ask Nato; he plays one over in The Asylum RPG).

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

(seriously, ask Nato; he plays one over in The Asylum RPG).

Don't remind me...

Forgive me for my forgetfulness, but what device did Ingrayv get off the corpse? I remember he got the revolver and that weird battery-thing, but I think he put the latter with Oblitus' battery-thing on the heart.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Ascension is a jerk. 

wow I feel shunned. The only one in the Venture group who even acknowledged Doseki's help or even existence was Luith's character and now after saving them from the Rahkshi She think he will turn on them? Take the hint man, they don't want you around.

Onua.png

To be completely honest, I thought there was someone else on the quest, but forgot who. Sorry about that.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi