Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Motorbikes were in WWII. They used to give paratroopers little foldable ones.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

would you really want to use up your single starting armor slot for a motor bike? Yeah I think motor bikes have been around as long as automobiles themselves. Lets search:

1860s? wow that's old. a steam powered bicycle was made in 1867.
Roper steam velocipede: made somewhere around the 1867 - 1869
Daimler Reitwagen: possibly the first real motorcycle in 1885 due to being the first gas internal combustion motorcycle.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Holy ###### I want a steam powered motorcycle now.

I am sorry that was priceless. The apparent excitement in your post just made me laugh hard when I read it.

On other notes: would this tank be out of the question?

Sentinel.png

(image links to larger file)

It is maybe Medium sized but does not have a closed cockpit leaving the driver exposed from the top and rear. The armor from the front is impeccable to compensate for the lack there of from the rear. The Turret can rotate in either direction independently of the treads and it houses two weapons on the barrel. A heavy cannon and a smaller machine gun. Due to it housing a smaller driving platform above the treads and as well as part of the turret itself it requires only one driver who can also man the weapons and navigation systems.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

would you really want to use up your single starting armor slot for a motor bike?

What do you mean? You know you can have more than one character, right? :P

Yes I know you may have more than one character. My question was would you really want to use up that character's starting armor slot for a motor bike? I mean I am pushing it with my RAT but at least it has protective armor and a single weapon. What would a motor bike have? Unless it could be in addition to the starting armor or otherwise collected later.

The design looks fine, Prowl. But I don't think driving, loading a cannon and operating the radio and radar all by yourself is gonna be fun.

Eh, you may be right. I may have to increase it's bulk size to allow at the very least room for another person up on the platform. Then maybe design a cubby or something under the main console for a 3rd to be able to rest and load the weapons.

Approved Characters / Armor

Roman Torchwick : Oblitus and Solitarius Lupus, Cor Saeva, Lufon Vance and Vengeful Inferno

Tenth Norik : Zekev and Ash Hound, Mokeron, Horic, Vaxel

Vahkidane : Kik and Minotaur, Gamma, Kulkakahn, Zarx

Makuta Miras : Lohi and Shreddah Klawz, Arktinen and Jatikko, Suko

Sil : Olis and Purple, Zeleran

Teclax : Inik and Hero's Destiny, Mazex and The Icy Knife, Zelcram, Erixel

Ultimoscorp : Kat and Legion, Carth and Bolt, Tor and Relentless, Kotak and T.O.A., Thak and The Pig

ArcticFreeze17 : Shard and Gemcycle

Strange Festive Voltex : Ikira

One-Eyed Construct : Sora

Krayzikk : Eise "Engi" Reisen, Liare

Daniel The Finlander : Derkahn

Smudge8 : Paju and Element

Hubert : Naona and Kale

Mummy says I'm special : Adamus and Power Plant

IcarusBen : Haraki and Spirit

I Am Ultron Six : Golutaka and Onslaught

Hunter Serge : Wekan, Kaleva and Jäger

Timageness : Kain and The Dreadnaught

Gravity : Dehka Kyhrilik

Daedalus : Einefus Ingrayv and the Rosteimer

Ghidora : Dessimus and Whisper

Raz : Mit Nives

Tyler : Tilla Juturna

Manhunter : Elerc

Liuth : Hisuti and #71129

Tea-Rex : Gregorios and The Frivolous Excelsior

So when could I get added to this list?

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

I could see a closed-off one that somewhat resembled the light cycles from Tron being coated in armor and driving around No Man's Land...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Maybe that would be cool to have, though what would it sport as far as weapons? Maybe it would be good as a fast and evasive transport. Not sure if it fits the WWII aesthetic I was told they were going for.

Onua.png

Well, they probably wouldn't look like a light cycle if they were to be added into the game; the design would most likely be more akin to one of an early motorcycle, just with a roll cage and some armored plating attached in order to provide some protection for the driver and some normally hand-held weaponry installed just so it wasn't entirely defenseless, or one could go the more interesting route and just make a small cockpit with an oversized wheel rotating around it.

Either way, it could still be done.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

This is a game about tanks and exo-suits, so I'm kind of confused as to why so many players are trying to put themselves at a disadvantage by getting jeeps and motorbikes and whatnot. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

RoboRiders motorbikes! :D

This reminds me of a suggestion I made in the RPG Planning Topic.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

This is a game about tanks and exo-suits, so I'm kind of confused as to why so many players are trying to put themselves at a disadvantage by getting jeeps and motorbikes and whatnot.

Well I don't know about anyone else but I have a RAT* that looks like a jeep of sorts due to not really having anyone to directly RP with. So I needed a "tank" I could effectively pilot on my own until I became part of a team. The motorbike would I think be even more so. Simply for a more maneuverable means of rapid transport. With even more lack  of armor.

*RAT stands for Rapid Armored Transport

Onua.png

Besides, it would be a little bit more realistic if all these bandit characters running around would have easier access to jeeps and motorcycles than tanks and Exo-Suits anyway. They are raiding others for supplies, after all.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

*cough* has a Toa now *cough* 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, right.... I should probably write up Oblitus' transformation. 

Wait, some of the characters have transformed into Toa? Bummer yet cool at the same time...

Onua.png

Well, two of them did. The third decided he'd be better off without the extra power. 

Yeah, you know, stones that turn Matoran into Toa. Oblitus, Olis and Einefus found them in the basement of Ascension. 

Which was where we were supposed to be heading before Logan pulled a disappearing act and everyone apparently decided not to go looking for him.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I think the reason that Cor and Kain have done nothing is because we have no idea what we're supposed to do. Logan had the only map, so we're pretty much stuck in the middle of nowhere with no clue as to where we are or what we're doing. 

[quiet sobbing]

Why are you crying? You're the evil madman who did this to us in the first place. 

Nato has a point, and it's not like Zekev or the other three NPC members have posted anything noteworthy either.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Nato has a point, and it's not like Zekev or the other three NPC members have posted anything noteworthy either.

Norik's taking a break from RPing to focus on real life stuff, so he's bequeathed the bunnying of Zekev and Mokeron over to me. 

The sobbing was me, mainly because I realize I've been a little lax recently. I don't intend to let things get any more disentanglamabobed than they are now though, so worry not (probably). It just kind of happens that updating this game is both the biggest/most in depth posting I have to do and also the one that gets shunted down the list, by virtue of the effort required.

...but close to it

It just kind of happens that updating this game is both the biggest/most in depth posting I have to do and also the one that gets shunted down the list, by virtue of the effort required.

For some reason, I don't believe you: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17210-bionifight-infinite/page-187?do=findComment&comment=918509

Edited by Locus

Speaking of, did Shard somehow make a day long journey in two posts? 

I only ask because of this: 

Unlike some other TBRPGs, travel time exists here. As does a basic overall flow of time. You can't IC starting in a city at day and reaching the opposite coast by nightfall. For one, travel is dangerous, especially through enemy territory or Nomansland. Expect to have the GM throw stuff at you during travel, especially if you're making it sound easy. If you're part of one of the expeditions for example, you can't race ahead too much. The speed of the plot is somewhat tied to GM posts regarding it.

I'm letting it slide for Shard because a ton of OOC time has passed.

Also, that whole post wasn't original content and didn't require the juggling of multiple things, typing up a bonkle version of the Epic of Gilgamesh is actually pretty speedy. Where as things like coordinating IC stuff and Ascension's... Ascension, took me quite a bit longer to write up.

...but close to it

Cor's grown tired of waiting for something to happen; she's taking Zekev and the Ash Hound and heading back to Neuf by crossing nomansland. Feel free to make something happen to them whenever you want, Tir.