Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

Thing is, what is the utility to a tail?

The armor in this game is by no means magic space tech or anything, so a clunky tail is of limited usage.

Well call it aesthetic choice, like extra cammo making it appear more Rahi at a distance... Not really important, I like the overall design of the cockpit and body itself. Strap some treds and you'd have a Med style Tank maybe. Comes with a rear firing weapon too...

Well there's the Relentless, our currently oldest working Heavy Armor, piloted by my own character Tor, Dane's Kulk, and norik's Vax.

As for the warthog, well my newest character Thak owns it. The Pig. I'd link you, but I'm on mobile and that's a mess I don't want to get into right now.

That's ok, you've given me enough information I can do a forum search for the data... Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Here you go, Doseki's version of a small armored tank deal. It can house 3 units; Pilot, Navigator, Rear Gunner
3d2cf35b-02e4-4afe-aac8-c3858b1f2e91.pngPo-Matoran%20Doseki%20Warhog.png

Yeah I know, I have too much time on my hands.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Despite the fact that you refer to it as a tank, that looks suspiciously like a jeep....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

lol, Yeah that is because it is a Warthog from Halo. I just used GIMP to modify the colors to match Doseki's.

Onua.png

I've got some Jat art coming up pretty soon, just to let ya guys know...it may not be the best, but it's gonna act more as a poster at the top of the Reference Post or elsewhere.

But we have my amazing MOC... ;________;

Oh also does anyone know how much control over an element an EDD gives a Matoran? (I.e. Toa level, Turaga level etc)

VBWj75sh.png

Please note that I never said there was anything wrong with the jeep.

I was just confused as to why he was calling it a tank when it quite clearly isn't one. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm pretty sure it's just a jeep.

Eh, could go either way. It has the mobility of a jeep-type vehicle, however packs the firepower of a tank for them, "special" times when one needs to blow stuff up... lol.

Onua.png

It has the mobility of a jeep-type vehicle, however packs the firepower of a tank

As much as I hate being "that guy" I've got to ask how this is even possible. What kind of gun is this jeep using that supposedly gives it the firepower of a tank? Tank turrets are huge; there's no way you could fit one on a jeep. 

I have no idea... But it is more than just a machine gun... Maybe along the lines of the first ever Tank design that was actually a jeep way back in WW1 or something like that. I'm sorry I don't play Halo so have no real idea what the thing does. I just think they look cool.

Onua.png

And in real life, the recoil from most of the guns placed on the warthog would cause the jeep to do backflips. 

And in real life, the recoil from most of the guns placed on the warthog would cause the jeep to do backflips. 

Or you could mount them on the back and fire continuously. :P

Gun-propelled jeep tank!!! :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Maybe so, but this game doesn't have Gauss hogs. 

The way I see it, the only way for a jeep in this game to have the same firepower as a tank would be to stick a greypowder cannon on it. Not only would the sheer weight and length of the barrel make it an incredibly impractical weapon, but the recoil would probably rip the whole vehicle in half on the first shot. 

Maybe so, but this game doesn't have Gauss hogs. 

The way I see it, the only way for a jeep in this game to have the same firepower as a tank would be to stick a greypowder cannon on it. Not only would the sheer weight and length of the barrel make it an incredibly impractical weapon, but the recoil would probably rip the whole vehicle in half on the first shot. 

I don't know, the Venture uses an Elemental co-ax, and that thing's written as lighter then a greypowder of equivalent firepower.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Exo's require a Pakari to lug around elemental cannons and the like while still retaining full mobility. Since the jeeps don't seem to use Kanohi, adding a cannon of any kind that would give it equivalent firepower to a tank would create some serious weight issues.

Exo's require a Pakari to lug around elemental cannons and the like while still retaining full mobility. Since the jeeps don't seem to use Kanohi, adding a cannon of any kind that would give it equivalent firepower to a tank would create some serious weight issues.

The Venture is supposed to be like the lightest armor that is a tank in the game, and it doesn't have a Pakari.

Exo's need the Pakari because they weren't built to carry cannons and the like. They were built for industrial work and only equipped with claw hands or melee weapons. Adding any projectile weapon bigger than a disk launcher creates weight issues that the exo's weren't built to accommodate for. 

This is the basic rundown of all that's happened so far.

Hope this helps, Liuth.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

wow such a large conversation regarding whether  or not a Jeep could or couldn't handle the recoil of a weapon... Here is the answer.. Bracing struts during heavy fire. Though if it doesn't "Do backflips" in the game I don't see why it should here unless it is just a ploy not to allow such a vehicle. Anyway..

Onua.png

Quick question: Who's currently closer to Ascension; Oblitus' group or the Treize expedition?

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Though if it doesn't "Do backflips" in the game I don't see why it should here

It doesn't do backflips in the Halo games because physics got thrown out the window in favour of Rule of Cool. 

Last I checked, we try to be a bit more realistic here. 

Quick question: Who's currently closer to Ascension; Oblitus' group or the Treize expedition?

Oblitus is still outside Vingt, so the Treize people are probably closer.

Not that it matters, since Oblitus has already pretty much guaranteed himself the loot. 

Again, don't really play the game... So would not know that... lol.

Onua.png

whether  or not a Jeep could or couldn't handle the recoil of a weapon... Here is the answer.. Bracing struts during heavy fire. 

Assuming you still want you jeep to have the same supposed firepower as a tank, bracing struts won't solve the issue of the weight, length and sheer size of the cannon you'd have to be using. 

Guaranteed himself to receive the loot? Most likely.

Guaranteed himself to keep the loot? We shall see.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Guaranteed himself to receive the loot? Most likely.

Guaranteed himself to keep the loot? We shall see.

Well, he's been there before.

He knows where the secret, Matoran-sized entrance is, he knows what's waiting for him inside, and he's already struck a deal with the entity inside. He could easily go in, make the exchange and leave without the Treize group ever knowing he was there.