Diskussion und Panzer

Not Quite Dead

We're under attack. Possibly. 

OOC: According to GM im with Kain right?

IC: Shard/Engineer's Camp
I heard Uno shout as I guided Kain to the camp. I immediately rolled up to him.
"What's going on?...And what happened to your suit?"

Ah..... Isn't Uno gone? 

GM

Unfortunately for Shard and Kain, their night was the first to be interrupted. The Medic Uno was in his Exosuit, manning his post and watching both matoran approach, his suit turns to address the Cy-Matoran and then quite suddenly, it's torso and cockpit are not there. The arms clatter to the ground, cleanly severed. Legs and waist spark and sizzle, standing gruesomely free.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah.... and the guy in it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just assume that Kain is covering Shard for now, scanning the area for another potential attack.

I really don't feel comfortable posting at the moment since I have no idea what is going on, but I'll write something up if something happens to come his way (be it dialogue or another attack).

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

WOuld it be possible to mount an Elemental gun on a Fikou class for weight reasons? I have an idea in mind for a Tank, but it would need a gun that doesn't require carrying heavy ammo.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Okay, thanks.

Edited by The Manhunter

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I kinda got lost, so starting anew to a degree. Anyone want to help me man this Armor?

Name: Elerc

Species: Fe-matoran

Powers/Gear: Elerc has two knives which he carries on a belt, along with a greypowder pistol and an EDD attached to the belt. He carries a smart tablet with several plans and schematics loaded on it. He keeps a bag of tools in his Armor. He also wears a blue-tinted monocle for seeing better to modify his Armor.

Appearance: Elerc looks fairly nondescript, but for his monocle.

Personality: Elerc is a bright, happy sort, and tends to take a carefree attitude about most things. His motto is "If it works, and works well, don't change it."

Bio: Elerc was a designer for Treize, working on new mech designs, in particular the Fikou. When he designed Venture, he was moved to the crew of the tank and became a scout for Treize. They are currently trying to find a gunner for him.

Armor: Venture

Armor Name: Venture

Category: Modified Fikou

Armor Appearance: Venture is a aquamarine Fikou class, with an Elemental co-ax on top. The legs are a bit flatter and slightly longer, and the craft is more streamlined. It has four small pontoons on each corner.

Crew: Elerc, TBD

Loadout: One elemental co-axial on top that can swivel.

Kanohi: Kaukau

Other: The Venture is Treize's first amphibious tank, designed to be able to navigate rivers and such without bulky bridges. It is designed to optimize weight to stay afloat, and is slightly less heavy-armored.

Yay! And now I guess Elerc will go looking for somebody to hire as a gunner.

Wait, what? Who needs rescuing? 

So Kain's Exo-Suit is too big as well?

If that's the case, I guess I'll volunteer for guard duty. Have fun exploring, guys.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I really need a gunner if some one wants to make a profile.

It isn't really survival horror if you have a tonne of guns, either.... 

True, but I haven't been posting as Kain much either, and there's not really much point of sending him in to explore a ruin when he's just going to be aimlessly following everybody else and not doing anything terribly important anyway.

And Roman? Now that you said that, Tirigath's probably going to throw something really bad at us, like a flying, undead cosmic elephant that could erase our entire existence with a mere thought. Please refrain from such talk in the future.  :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

And Roman? Now that you said that, Tirigath's probably going to throw something really bad at us, like a flying, undead cosmic elephant that could erase our entire existence with a mere thought. Please refrain from such talk in the future.  :P

That isn't horror survival. That's just bad comedy. 

Did I mention that it has dead bodies hanging from its tusks? Because it totally has dead bodies hanging from its tusks.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Who wants some ice?

And Manhunter, if you want. I can have this profile be your gunner, if you like.

Name: Kotak

Species: Ko-Matoran

Powers/gear:And EDD and a smart tablet mounted on his Exo

Appearance: Thin and incredibly underdeveloped, armor is practically untouched, and is a standard white and silver. He wears a powerless Akaku with a telescopic attachment.

Personality: Kotak is stoic, keeping mostly to himself. He speaks as little as possible, and is grimdark and serious all the time.

Bio: Kotak had to have his suit custom made because of a disease which caused his muscles to become extremely weak and underdeveloped. Luckily, He was a Treize citizen, and willingly underwent experimental surgeries and modifications that all but permanently bonded him to the inside of his custom Exo-Suit.

Armor: T.O.A.

Armor Name: T.O.A.

Category: Exosuit

Armor appearence: Given it's purpose as a mobility aid, rather than a combat mech, T.O.A. is a very small exo suit, Thin and less bulky than the industrial grade or military grade suits seen other places. Kotak's head is outside the mech, making him look like an overlarge matoran. (Y'know, like a Toa.) As such, it has dexterous hands, and no attatched weaponry. It can, however, channel his elemental abilities through it's hands, much like many Matoran can.

Crew: Kotak

Loadout: None originally, though he has taken to carrying a horseman's battle axe and a large shield. Both sized for Skakdi or Vortixx wielders.

Kanohi: Garai(decreases gravity inside Armor)

I'm curious: is Cor getting paranoid over nothing, or will void lizard kaiju be making a comeback at some point? 

Spoiler Alert.

It's already behind Kain.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Well. considering he's busy playing his air guitar and has his radio blaring.... it's not outside the realm of possibility. 

I still need a gunner for the Venture.

Here you go then:

Name: Suko

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: An EDD, powerless Huna

Appearance: Picture TBA

Personality: Bad-tempered and surly, Suko isn't the most sociable, nor the easiest to get along with, but deep inside, he has some sense of patriotism, which led him to join Treize's army.

Bio: Not much to say. Born and grew up in Treize, failed at crime, and therefore turned to the military to support himself financially.

Armour: Venture

Edited by Miras: Makuta of Awesome

VBWj75sh.png

Here you go then:

Name: Suko

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: An EDD, powerless Huna

Appearance: Picture TBA

Personality: Bad-tempered and surly, Suko isn't the most sociable, nor the easiest to get along with, but deep inside, he has some sense of patriotism, which led him to join Treize's army.

Bio: Not much to say. Born and grew up in Treize, failed at crime, and therefore turned to the military to support himself financially.

Armour: Venture

Thanks. So how should we introduce him? Does Treize assign him or does Elerc find him in a bar or what?

Oh. I'm still not quite sure what you mean, though.

Oh. I'm still not quite sure what you mean, though.

That yes, you can find and recruit Suko on your own.

@Miras, yes.

Oh, okay.

Name: Kotak

yes hes back back back its Kotak ak ak yes hes back its kotak its kotak

anyway

Did you get the idea for the T.O.A mech from that art that was featured on the front page, by the way?

Huh? Oh, the vaguely samurai armor one? Had a really minimalistic style?

.....maaaaybeee.

just a little.