The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: Caetus - Recreation.

Caetus finally arrived just in time to see the body being dragged away. "What the karz happened here?" 

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Scriva - Cell.

Scriva didn't go to recreation. She headed straight to her room and sat down on her bed. She'd heard what Nyhe and Halmos had been talking about, a murder in the middle of the recreation area. Now wouldn't be a good time to start spying on people. They'd be too wary, more likely to spot her. 

She'd have to.... scribble, scribble, scribble.... bide her time. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC

"It wasn't supposed to." Halmos responded rather cool for a situation like this. "Unfortunately our implant either seems to not be fully in control, or is disobedient at times. Considering you implanted it, it seems to listen to you more. So take a trip down to the holding bay and talk to it, it was supposed to strike tonight."

Halmos' tone got sterner then, and he pulled out his communicator. "Medic crew: I want a full autopsy on that body. We must find the full power of whatever killed him."

IC: Kuraz

Kuraz, disturbed the recent event, ate her food silently in the corner of the room. She looked at the toa surrounding her. No one seemed to be the murderer. Bit she couldn't trust the minds she read.After all, some of these to a were insane. Kuraz continued eating her food.

Edited by ToaTatonio

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC: Caetus.

"Ugh...." he shoved the last bit of food into his mouth and started stomping off towards his room. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kuraz

As soon as Kuraz finished her food, she stood up and headed for her room. She couldn't bare to stay any longer in the hall full of psychos.

While walking walking around the facility, she realized that she didn't know where her room was. She needed to find a guard and ask for directions.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

IC

Lines obscured his vision of the guard, he almost grabbed Seven Nights and cut him right there. Instead, he quelled any negative feelings and put on his best nice face. It was rather pompous in actuality.

"My last bed broke. It wasn't very durable or well made. It was close to it's end when I got it. I tried to put it in my trashcan, but that broke too."

...but close to it

GM IC

The guard opened his mouth to say something, then shut it. He leaned over to the wall and spoke into his communicator as the other guard returned. "Send a protosteel bedframe and a fresh mattress to patient #13515416's room immediately... Thank you."

He looked at one-thirty-five's face, glaring. "Careful ne- Oh,um what?" he looked at the patient who had arrived. "Directly over that way, it'll have your number above it."

OOC: It seems Kuraz has walked in a circle, lol :lol:

Edited by ghidora131

IC Kotak:

Confinement.

It was not a word that boded well with the ever stoic Ko-Toa.

Karz if he'd gone down without a fight.

It had taken well over a dozen to subdue him.

It would have taken more if he had aimed to kill.

A grim smile brushed his lips, as he created a small dagger of ice. Easy to hide, easier to maintain. Perfect.

He'd been allowed his buckler, and it rested comfortably on his arm.

Pushed into a cell, the door slamming behind him.

He sat, shaking his head.

With a surge of elemental power, he froze the moisture in the joints, causing the door to fall neatly off it's hinges.

Or, at least, he tried. All he managed was a light layer of frost.

He frowned, trying to use his mask to get a better look at the door's workings. No good there either.

This was quite the setup.

But it would not hold him long.

No, Kotak would be free.

• Upvote 1

IC

The Fe-Toa thanks the guard, rather disdainfully before leaving for his room.

On the way, he sees a big Onu-Toa talking to a door. Wasn't he the one that had spoken to him? "Hey!" Running up to him, you observe the situation. There's a ko-toa in the cell. All of them are riddled with lines...

"You spoke to me, back there. What did you say."

...but close to it

IC: Ikinu

"They did." I pointed to the guards. "They probably dragged you into the cell whilst you were subdued or something. That would explain why you can't remember anything." Just then, the guy talking to the guard before spoke to me. "...Urhm....nothing.'' I knew this guy was unstable, I had the pleasure of sitting with him in a transport.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC Kotak:

He frowns, lining up a kick with the metal edge.

"Yes. I will."

With a grunt, he breaks the small bolt holding the door, causing the Bars to swing out, clanging against the wall.

He steps out, eying the two others suspiciously.

The Fe-Toa kept reaching into his pocket.

He kept careful eyes on him for now.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Caetus - Cell.

He steps up to the cell door, pressing his face up agaisnt the bars and shouting across to those conversing in the cell further down the floor. "What the karz are you idiots up to?" 

"How very observant of you," Caetus drawled to 135, his tone mocking. 

"Get out!" he sneered. "And then what? Get caught, beaten, thrown into solitary? I don't think so."

He flashed them both a smile colder than any blizzard the Ko-Toa might have once been able to summon.

"Have fun getting your arses handed to you." A moment's pause, a deep breath.... "PATIENTS ESCAPING!!!" 

IC Kotak: he stood.

Impassively. The thought of fighting his way out was ranked low on his list of concerns.

One Guard ran up behind, tried to grab his arm.

With a twist, Kotak had him in a headlock, cutting off his airflow until he fell unconscious.

Keeping direct, unbridled eye contact with the Vo Toa.

The unspoken message was clear.

He dropped the guard.