The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: Scriva.

"Alright...." she compared her map to one of the simple copy's that were placed on some of the walls. She added more detail to hers, marking out individual cells and offices, as well as the location of the library and the killings, but it was good to make sure she had all of her locations labelled correctly. 

"The Warden's Offices are straight up ahead according to this, but the only way to Security is through the Psych Ward. I don't know if they'll let us in there," she put her notebook away, "I guess we try the Warden's Offices first?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Scriva - Warden's Office. 

The two Toa followed the corridor until they reached the Warden's Offices. "So... what do we do?" Scriva coughed, hesitating as she reached up to knock the door. "Just ask them whether or not a monster came through here last night?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Lana

"I don't know...they'll probably just see us as two crazy patients..." No...we'd had to be smarter about this. "Though if we act...like we're just scared of the monster, and want their assurance...yeah that could work."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Scriva.

"Okay..." Scriva activated her mask power, shrinking down. The siphon prevented her from shrinking very much, but it left her looking small and vulnerable in her slightly-too-big clothes. She put on her best frightened face and turned to Lana.

"Do I look scared enough?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"I...think that will work." She really did look terrified...the scars actually amplified the effect. 

I put on my own scared act...which was pretty easy since I was already scared #######less. I shivered periodically. 

Edited by Grochi Cat

IC: Scriva - Warden's Offices.

"Here goes nothing...." she reached out and knocked on the door. 

GM IC Nyhe:

Wow. Jorik's further gone than I thought.

Feeling rather annoyed at her patient, Nyhe made her way back to the Psych Ward when she heard a woosh.

"Did... Did I hear a woosh?"

Turning around, she noticed the lights going out one by one.

"This is Dr. Nyhe. I'm outside my office and the lights are going out. Is there a problem down in Engineering?"

"No, ma'am. Lights are working fine from here. I'll send down a techie to---"

"Engineering?"

"DARKNESS IS HERE. DARKNESS IS THERE. I AM DARKNESS."

And with that, the lights came back on.

"Doctor? Are you still there?"

"Yeah... I'm here... Can you send a security team down here?"

"Right away, ma'am."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC: Kovika - Cell

Kovika heard someone, whoever they were, come to the door, then leave after he stayed in silence. After their departure, Kovika continued to stay in meditation, thinking on what he would do.

Wait patiently until my captors call me for some reason? Create a commotion and get the attention of someone? Waiting sounds a bit more reasonable, let whoever this is come to me. It seems that whoever has caught me for whatever reason has intentions of keeping me alive, judging by the look of this cell. If I know captures, then I most likely will be brought for some interrogation of a sort. Gain information and find out what the karz is happening here, wherever here is.

Kovika continued to meditate, this time opening his eyes.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Scriva - Wadren's Offices.

"Hi Halmos..." Scriva stammered weakly. She didn't even really have to pretend that she was frightened; Halmos creeped her out . 

GM IC Nyhe:

That's it. I'm never filling out another piece of paperwork, ever again!

Nyhe was pretty tired, but it wasn't even dinner time yet, and she still had a mountain of patient files to sort out. She sat at her desk and began filing them.

"Haraki... eh, general observation. Jorik... Wait, another Toa named Jorik? When was this... Oh. Nevermind... Let's see..."

She pulled another file from her desk.

"Ghost... Buster. Symptoms: believes he is a ghost. No. No, I'm not dealing with that. He gets execution without appeal."

Suddenly, the lights started flickering again. 

"This is Engineering. We're detecting major power fluctations from your area. Can you confirm?"

"Yeah... The lights are going on and off. Can you fix it?"

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Yeah, I just said, the lights are flickering."

"Dr. Nyhe? Hello? Get security up th-BZZT!"

"Hello?"

"YOU WILL PAY. YOU WILL PAY. NEVER FORGET."

"This isn't funny, Kongu!"

"YOU WILL BE DESTROYED FOR YOUR INSOLENCE."

"Stop it, right now!"

"I WILL NOT BE STOPPED. YOU WILL ALL PAY."

"SHUT UP!"

She threw the radio across the room. It hit the door with a loud CRACK.

And yet, it still kept talking.

"I AM DARKNESS. I AM DEATH. I AM VICE."

"I AM... ABBENIDIUM."

The lights stopped flickering as another security team rushed in.

"Well, guards. I suppose we should stop meeting like this."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC:

"Caetus, great knight!" Buster bellowed. "Are you ready to say your knightly vows and take up arms with a fellow paladin? There is a monster afoot - a demonspawn that has torn your life asunder and threatens those dear to us both! Let's take it down a peg!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Caetus - Cell.

He stiffened, turning slowly to face the other Toa. Unlike the rest of everything around Caetus, this figure wasn't blurry or indistinct. "Are you... dead?" he asked, confused by the undead Toa's strange words, "Like me?" 

IC:

"No! I like to believe I am a ghost, salient and enigmatic, even though I am confined for the time being to this mortal shell. Spirit willing we will ectoplasmic brothers soon." Buster saluted. "What have you to say of the beast that slew you?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"Doesn't the mean everyone can get out?" 

IC: Caetus - Cell.

"You must be dead," Caetus snapped bitterly, "otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation." 

She was starting to regret this decision; she hadn't realised that Halmos was the actual warden. "Where is the creature now?" she asked curiously, "Can we see it?" 

GM IC

"The monster is currently under heavy security - it's escaped once before the most recent time. Every time the monster escapes, we increase the guard." Halmos replied. He seemed to be hard to infuriate; other beings would get angry with tons of questions being thrown at them.

"And no. The monster must never be admitted to seeing patients while it is contained. It targets anyone outside the cell as the reason it is in. Then, on the event that it escapes, it hunts down the beings it saw."

IC: Scriva - Warden's Office.

There were so many holes in Halmos' story that Scriva could see clean through it. If patients were never allowed to see the creature, then why had it killed Caetus? It made no sense. But there was one thing out of it all that chilled her to the bone:

"Every time the monster escapes, we increase the guard."

"This has happened before?" 

"Every time the monster- I thought this had only happened once!" My body shook, but it was less out of fear and more out of anger, why did they have that thing here!? How many times had it escaped!? 

"You have blood on your hands, you're the warden, you're supposed to protect us. Instead you're letting this monster out to kill us at night!" I pointed an accusing finger at him.

GM IC

Halmos smirked at this Toa's attempts to threaten him. What, was he supposed to cower in fear? "My dear, the situation is being dealt with as fast as possible. In the meantime, I-"

His communicator beeped. He gave an annoyed look to the two and answered it. After a few seconds of murmuring from the warden, he turned and looked at Lana.

"Your room is finished."

"I don't give a karz about my room you ###### creep! I don't believe a word you say! You either are the most incompetent warden that has ever existed or you have absolutely no problem with that thing murdering patients!" I was beyond angry now, my fists were clenched and I felt sweaty. Halmos was hiding something, that much I was certain. His attempt at reassuring us was pathetic, his answers full of holes and lame excuses. He acted like he wasn't even concerned that someone had ###### died under his watch. 

Edited by Grochi Cat

"Hey, calm down," Scriva gave up on trying to look scared, and instead did her bets to restrain Lana. "Please!" 

I flinched as I felt someone grab me from behind...I wanted to fight back, but when I realized it was Scriva I relaxed slightly, though I was still quite tense. I felt the anger seep away slowly as I looked toward her. 

"But he...he doesn't even...care..." I half whined, my vision getting blurry as my eyes got misty.

"It's okay, we'll be okay..." she tried to reassure her friend, but right now she was resisting the urge to just let Lana attack Halmos. She'd probably join in as well.... she had plenty of sharp pencils to stick him with....

There was so much going on in my head, it felt like it was going to burst. I wanted to beat the karz out of Halmos...so bad. How could he do this to us? 

Slowly I relented and relaxed in Scriva's grip. She wasn't gonna let me do it, for my own good. I was far too emotional to think straight. 

I felt tears starting to fall down my face, I tried to stop it, I really did, but I was at my limit at what I could take in a single day. 

"It's okay, it's okay," Scriva tried to keep her voice calm and soothing, but she couldn't hide the anger building up inside her. She glared at Halmos. "If anyone else dies, it's on your head." 

My breathing came in spasms as I continued to cry, I hid my face in Scriva's shoulder as I did. I felt pathetic breaking down like this, making Scriva deal with the situation. 

Edited by Grochi Cat

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Primary Holding

Sal began to whistle as she continued to play with er lighter, blissfully unaware of the two ghosts conversing in the astral space inside her new room.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

GM IC Nyhe:

Nyhe once again was outside of her office, her recent issues with the walkie-talkie already dealt with. Apparently, some jerk in Ga-Metru had decided to fiddle with his radio. The Vahki already were dealing with it.

As she walked down the hall, she saw Halmos, Lana and Scriva talking.

Well, more like arguing.

"Halmos!" She activated her Komau. "Can I see you in my office?"

• Upvote 1

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png