Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

No. No chef. I haven't forgotten that conversation we had the other day. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's more that I don't want to play the character who may or may not have cooked my deceased character's corpse and fed it to the other patients. I don't need that kind of blood on my hands. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Don't worry, it was only a tease. :P

And in this universe, no. As you can see by Jorik's profile, he has been in for a long time. And he says in the intro to asylum that the Cataclysm was common knowledge, so it happened even before that. Therefore, it wasn't eight years.

No, Scriva's simply Nyhe's eye into the doings of the patients. Like a filter of information. Scriva could lie as things get worse...

And I see nothing wrong with Kodrix, so approved! Bear in mind, as we saw with Buster, issues that arise with characters (i.e. changing gender randomly, pulling weapons out of the [light]blue) will lead to a hiatus on that character until the issue is resolved. It's much more efficient that straight-out kicking someone out.

Okay. I can see how you might be worried about Kodrix. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Uh... two things.

1. Field Trip... would the little microchip things still be active so far away from the siphon?

2. Toa Metru Nuhrii and Vhisola. Nothing wrong with this... just an interesting twist I noticed. Good job. It turns out in the end that this was all in Vakama's vision haha nope

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

Yeah. In this universe, the Metrutoran became the Toa Metru instead. I'm trying to figure out what happened to Vakama and co, but maybe the current Toa Metru are successors to a previous Toa Metru made of Vakama, Nokama, Matau, etc. etc. but those Toa became Turaga.

Secondly, I was thinking we'd cancel the field trip because, let's face it, it's going to be a pain emptying the Asylum and finding a way to extend the range of the Siphon. It only works on Asylum grounds.

Thirdly, I was thinking Roman could play the chief of security. He'd could stay in the security office at night and monitor the Asylum.

Who knows, he might even meet the monster. They could go for dinner.

He'd be the main course... :devil:

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Chief of Security? Does that mean under the right circumstances I'd be able to gather groups of NPC guards and go smite any patients who were fighting, or trying to escape, or anything else I didn't like? 

IC:Nakton

Nakton finished eating his food. He put the tray on top of the others. The pile reached the size Nakton needed to reach for the vent. He got on top of it and pulled of the vent. Tonight he would have a better dinner. He used his akaku to see the nearby rooms. One if his neighbors was sitted at the corner of the room and the other one looked like he was eavesdropping. He recognized lana by the fact that her food was intact and his other neighbor's wasn't. "Hey Lana, wanna take a stroll?"

I'm just curious but, wouldn't they take the trays back? You'd think they'd want them returned so they could like wash them and use them again. Also I doubt the vent would be that easy to just pry off, it's a cell built for solitary confinement. 

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Two things:

1-The food is automatically delivered through a magical hole that appears on the wall so to return them they would have to be put back in the hole. Nakton has only been putting the spoons and the bowls back and keeping the trays

2-Nakton has been training nonstop since he got into solitary. There isn't much else to do. So he's pretty buffed by now. Pulling the vent off is still hard but possible.

If a GM could confirm this I would appreciate it.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

Who would put a vent big enough for someone to climb through in a solitary confinement cell? 

Also, it's been about two days in-game since this RPG started. Even if solitary patients got three square meals a day (which I doubt), that's only six trays Nakton could possibly have with him, and I don't see how they'd be of much use. 

I'll give my ruling real quick. If Ghidora disagrees with me, we'll talk it over and get back to you guys.

Every cell has ventilation access, and said vents are big enough for a Toa to crawl through. The catch is that in Solitary, the vents are on the roof and in General, they're on the top part of the wall. In both cases, the vents are locked but a resourceful Toa might find a way to climb in and escape.

So, yeah, while hilarious, Nakton's plan is fundamentally flawed.

There are also vents under the beds in Solitary, but they're no bigger than a 2008 Matoran "canister."

Also, Manhunter, is the post where Kodrix is in his cell the first post? Because if that's the case, then you're breaking a rule. All patients are on their way to the Asylum when they first come into existence.

And Roman, I don't think you can smite patients as the CoS. I was thinking, with the whole FNaF vibe I gave to the monster in it's original form, the CoS would be a sort of Mike Schmidt-type character if Mike Schmidt actually got some protection from the cuddly little screamers.

Dear God, how much easier would FNaF be if Mike had a shotgun?

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Aha! You made but one flawed mistake when making the monster like FNaF:

You forgot to make it mysterious! And also vents and cameras. And some kind of proper warden office NPC that looks at the cameras during the night.

Actually you made a lot of mistakes.

It's plenty mysterious. (By mysterious, we mean completely unsubtle)

We have vents and cameras, but I'm thinking more FNAF1, so the monster rarely travels through them (in the daytime)

I want Roman to be the camera guy (I guess the CoS would like taking things into his own hands)

And now, if you don't mind, me, Derek Smart and Sergei Titov have to complain about how our fanbase is always wrong and we're completely infallible.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

I want Roman to be the camera guy (I guess the CoS would like taking things into his own hands)

Works for me. I'll start work on a profile and will try to have it done for some point later today. Also, would the Chief of Security still have an implant, or would he have full access to his elemental and Mask Powers? 

I'll give my ruling real quick. If Ghidora disagrees with me, we'll talk it over and get back to you guys.

Every cell has ventilation access, and said vents are big enough for a Toa to crawl through. The catch is that in Solitary, the vents are on the roof and in General, they're on the top part of the wall. In both cases, the vents are locked but a resourceful Toa might find a way to climb in and escape.

So, yeah, while hilarious, Nakton's plan is fundamentally flawed.

There are also vents under the beds in Solitary, but they're no bigger than a 2008 Matoran "canister."

Also, Manhunter, is the post where Kodrix is in his cell the first post? Because if that's the case, then you're breaking a rule. All patients are on their way to the Asylum when they first come into existence.

And Roman, I don't think you can smite patients as the CoS. I was thinking, with the whole FNaF vibe I gave to the monster in it's original form, the CoS would be a sort of Mike Schmidt-type character if Mike Schmidt actually got some protection from the cuddly little screamers.

Dear God, how much easier would FNaF be if Mike had a shotgun?

It is? Oh, sorry. Fixing.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Works for me. I'll start work on a profile and will try to have it done for some point later today. Also, would the Chief of Security still have an implant, or would he have full access to his elemental and Mask Powers? 

Yeah, I don't see why he wouldn't have his powers. That's the beauty of staff characters, they keep their powers.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Yeah, I don't see why he wouldn't have his powers. That's the beauty of staff characters, they keep their powers.

Except Scriva.

My BZPRPG Profiles

Johk - Gerox - Skebran - Samoh

The Asylum: Nakton - Kuraz - Empu

But.... Scriva isn't a staff character. 

Alright, I think this profile is ready to post. 

Name: Fade.

Element: Gravity

Patient or Staff: Staff – Chief of Security.

Kanohi: Mask of Growth.

Personality: Completely loyal to his paycheck, Fade is brutal and effective in his work, not caring much about the sufferings of the patients. He does, care about the other guards in the facility, which is why the sudden spate of murders and prisoner riots have him concerned. He constantly monitors the security camera feeds from his office, keeping track of what he sees in a logbook.  

Appearance: A little shorter than average, Fade is muscular and imposing, clad in solid, protosteel plated riot armour at all times. His armour is predominantly black with purple highlights, while his eyes and heartstone are a sickly yellow. 

Inventory: A stun gun, radio and baton, similar to what the other guards carry. 

Yeah.... I think your security protocols require some revision.