Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Oh, I fully intend to. :evilgrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Uh, Roman? Sal's in Caetus' old room at the moment, and I wrote it in that the busted door was already replaced.

Kind of conflicts with one of your posts a bit. Just saying.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Uh.... Oops... Okay. Just ignore that bit then. My bad. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, just realised that toa can't use their elements...is there any way that he could have a weakened elemental power instead of a weakened mask power? Cos I'd much prefer an EP than a mask power. If need be, he could be wearing a "mask of elemental mastery" or something similar, meaning that he doesn't have his own mask power, but has enough elemental power to slightly get past the Energy Siphon. If not, it's fine, but Mercury just seemed like a cool element...on the other hand, he could have an elemental mask of Mercury.

Kathok

You still get a mask power, don't you?

EDIT:

Thirdly, any and all innate powers, elemental, mask or otherwise, get taken from patients and absorbed into the monster. This means no elemental powers, but mask powers are only severely weakened (i.e. a Kualsi transports you 5 feet, a Hau can only protect against the lightest of attacks.)

Kathok

Yeah, sorry. :(

The only way for you to get your elemental powers back and have your mask power fully restored is to destroy the siphon or kill the monster. But don't even think you could just walk into the siphon room, it's heavily guarded by full-powered Toa, Matoran, and a seldom few Skakdi and Vortixx.

Ok, but--

--is there any way that he could have a weakened elemental power instead of a weakened mask power? Cos I'd much prefer an EP than a mask power. If need be, he could be wearing a "mask of elemental mastery" or something similar, meaning that he doesn't have his own mask power, but has enough elemental power to slightly get past the Energy Siphon. If not, it's fine, but Mercury just seemed like a cool element...on the other hand, he could have an elemental mask of Mercury.

Kathok

I'm don't know what Ghidora thinks, but I'm going to rule (for now, at least) that elemental masks are a no-go, as are elemental powers. The implants works the same way on everyone, and the Asylum's staff would never allow elemental masks.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

So I take it that Nyhe, Halmos and the guards are fully capable of using their elemental and mask powers? 

Someone let me know that you mentioned Buster in game and gave him an execution plot, so I'd like to thank you for giving him another shot to be part of the zany adventures of the Asylum and I can't wait to play your game

-Tyler

• Upvote 8

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Um, when did that happen? :???:

Well, Ben said that Ghost Buster was admitted to the Asylum under the delusion that he was a ghost. Considering that profile approval is tantamount to being accepted into the Asylum, and seeing as Buster is in the Asylum, according to your co-GM I'm allowed back in the game.

Looking forward to helping to move the plot guys!

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

For the time being, I'm keeping Caetus confined to the cell he died in.

Scriva is trying not to get too angries because shouting will hurt her voice. 

I was just going to inquire about that whole situation.

So now Sal has two ghosts currently in her room? Cool.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It was a joke! I didn't mean for Buster to actually get approved! Buster isn't even supposed to be inside the Asylum yet, anyways! I'm sorry!

I'm honestly a little confused as to what part of your post even said he was approved. I've been going along with it because Ghidora says it was okay, but now I'm not so sure.... perhaps it's time I put Caetus to rest and we put the whole ghost fiasco behind us? 

Whoops. It posted twice.

I mentioned Ghost Buster in one of the patient files Nyhe was sorting through. She didn't even want him in the Asylum, so she sent him to be executed. It was a joke and I guess Tyler took it to mean that Buster was approved though he showed himself already in Caetus's room (against the rules) so... Yeah.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I guess Caetus will go back to being a lonely ghost trying to get Sal's attention. 

It doesn't contain Vahki, at least not that I know of. There's been no mention of them. 

Nowhere. The only Vahki here is you, Dane. 

Caetus' ghost x Sal? c:

No.

Agreed.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Rykk Biitur

Element: Iron

Patient 

General 

Kanohi: Pakari

Personality: Friendly, Bombastic, And Boisterous, thinks himself to be a demigod sired by the God of Fertility. 

Appearance: Tall and wiry, with a mischievous gleam in his eye and a delighted grin

Inventory: A trustworthy Shiv of steel, hidden deep within his trousers.
Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Inventory: A trustworthy Shiv of steel, hidden within his trousers that he can and will use his element upon, changing the size and sharpness.

But the Toa here have no access to their elemental powers.