Bionicle Speed Racers

fishers64

END OF ROUND 3 CHALLENGES

Pulse and Shadow Vezon found themselves on the Sandy Stone Track, both of which they were well prepared for, but dangit, stone was Pulse's element. The steed fairly galloped...and rolled...to victory...in a manner that would have been awe inspiring if it were an actual horse. As it was, it was definitely weird.

Shadow Vezon vs. Pulse: Pulse is the winner!

Pumpress Sumira and FF engaged in a magical battle on the Okoto 500. While FF's energy put up a valiant show, the inherently magical nature of the dragon (not to mention the claws, teeth, and flames) prevailed.

FF vs. Pumpress Sumira: Pumpress Sumira is the winner!

And then Luroka and Pulse both ended up by the Rolling Ocean. Luroka's Kuan Wagon quickly sunk into the sand and was a total loss. Unfortunately, Pulse's vehicle wasn't suited to this area well either...but eventually dragged itself to the finish line after hours of spiders digging segway wheels out of the sand, only for them to fall in again and again. Pulse swore a blue streak and the spiders were contemplating mutiny.

Luroka vs. Pulse: Pulse is the winner. Barely. 

Shortly thereafter, Luroka sunk all the way through the sand and into the Underground, where he blazed past Shadow Vezon in a rage. The Acheron Automation slunk on after, but it was no good. A dragon tried to chase Luroka, but it wasn't going to fly that fast in this confined space.

Shadow Vezon vs. Luroka: Luroka is the winner!
Pumpress Sumira vs. Luroka: Luroka is the winner!

Lucina and Toa Kapura clanked against each other in the Underground. "Hey!" Lucina yelled. Neither could see very well in this area - Lucina was forced to navigate by light from the Starship, and Kapura had little room to manuever.

Fortunately, Lucina soon found herself back on the Okoto 500. Woohoo! Until she was back in the Underground again, this time without the helpful illumination of Kapura's starship. She didn't get far...until she was back on the Okoto 500 again. Wheeee!

Kapura, while that was going on, was plodding his way through the Jungle Bog. The branches in this section kept snagging on his ship, making maneuvering difficult. Cursing, he finally managed to blast free, only to end up on the Sandy Stone Track. A tornado blew Lucina into a cactus...and the swearing turned into cackling laughter as he blasted on to the finish.

Toa Kapura vs. Lucina: Toa Kapura is the winner!

Then Lucina found herself back in the Underground again, only to see the Acheron Automation zoom past. Today was just not her day. 

Lucina vs. Shadow Vezon: Shadow Vezon is the winner!

Rylinth Anderfel challenged Arnold Schwarzenegger to a race, something he would be lucky to live to tell about. Especially in the Lava Cavern. That is, until a rogue and angry RNG wrestled Arnold to the ground, allowing the speedy hoverbike to make its way to the finish.

Rylinth Anderfel vs. Arnold Schwarzenegger: Rylinth Anderfel is the winner!

Arnold, in a quest to reclaim his dignity, decided that challenging a dragon would prove how amazing he actually was. Indeed, by the Rolling Ocean the Terminator was awesome enough to defy the laws of sand and claim victory. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Pumpress Sumira: Arnold Schwarzenegger is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 3 RACING HEAT

The following players may vote for the track for this round's racing heat: 

1. Pulse
2. Pumpress Sumira
3. Luroka
4. Shadow Vezon
5. Toa Kapura
6. Rylinth Anderfel
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog

The Sandy Stone Track

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

Edited by fishers64

(Think you forgot to write up my race with Lucina, but I assume I won.)

Yes, you did. Why do I always make mistakes with your stuff? It's preposterous. I'll go edit it in. 

VOTES: 

The Lava Cavern - 1

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog

The Sandy Stone Track - 1

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

VOTES:

The Lava Cavern - 2

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog - 1

The Sandy Stone Track - 1

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

I vote lava cavern

Nice try - you actually didn't qualify for this one. The Underground is not your friend. 

Edited by fishers64

I vote lava and would also like to clarify that I was not cursing during the race but instead activating my hyperdrvie with my spoken password of mumbled nonsense words.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

END OF ROUND 3 RACING HEAT

The ridiculous amount of people who insisted on going to the Lava Cavern against any form of sound logic prevailed once again. I guess Luroka, Pulse, and Shadow Vezon all wanted to fight each other on some sort of level playing field.

Meanwhile, Toa Kapura, who certainly wasn't cursing last round and was also clearly above such petty conflict, soared off to the finish line to actually win the round.

End of Round 3: Toa Kapura is the winner. 

How about that?

BEGIN ROUND 4 CHALLENGES

To continue, post the name of the member you would like to challenge below. You have 24 hours to do so. Go!

Wow, nobody has a 6 in Water, Jungle, or Ice... and, uh, lots of people have high fire stats... Fire is popular... Too popular. Well. at least I still have Stone and Jungle. Haven't really taken advantage of Jungle yet, so...

I challenge Pumpress Semira!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I challenge Voltex again.

Also those stats for Starship Kapura are incorrect. I have

Fire: 6

Ice: 5

Water: 4

Stone: 2

Earth: 2

Jungle: 2

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351