Bionicle Speed Racers

fishers64

END OF ROUND 1 CHALLENGE MODE

The round began with Arnold passing a friendly challenge to Dr. Medic. The two showed up in the Lava Cavern. For Arnold, it was just like the second movie with the burning playground, but Dr. Medic's car was designed for cooler climes this time, and didn't fair as well. 

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Dr. Medic: Arnold is the winner!

Rylinth Anderfel decided that Pulse's Abomination was an easy mark. Unfortunately, they ended up in the Sandy Stone Track, and the tornadoes shamelessly battered the hoverbike around, allowing the creepy skull horse to roll on to the finish, in defiance of the laws of physics. 

Nobody noticed Neo ShadowVezon clack by them both, for he was hidden in the sand and shadows. 

Pulse vs. Rylinth Anderfel: Pulse is the winner!

NeoShadow Vezon vs. Rylinth Anderfel: NeoShadow Vezon is the winner!

After this, Pulse galloped by FF the Forgotten in the Lava Cavern, the Skull Segway Abomination clearing the jumps with ease. However, he was at a LoSS to stop Lucina as she zoomed past on a much more efficient vehicle than an augmented toy horse. 

Pulse vs. FF the Forgotten: Pulse is the winner!

Lucina vs. Pulse: Lucina is the winner!

Lucina's next opponent was that simpering dragon master from earlier. Unfortunately, challenging Lucina in the Jungle Bog was a very bad idea with a dragon - between the sucking ground below and the wing-snagging trees, it was hardly a challenge at all. A smile crossed the shapeswitcher's face as she crossed the finish line. Ha. 

Pumpress Sumira vs. Lucina: Lucina is the winner!

It was then that Lucina found herself on the Sandy Stone Track, only to watch a spaceship blast over her head. On the other hand, why do I bother? 

Toa Kapura vs. Lucina: Toa Kapura is the winner!

------------------------------------------

"I challenge Pulse!" Makuta Luroka said, sounding confident. Flash. 

In front of him was a long stretch of asphalt. "Welcome," said a nasal-sounding voice. "To the Okoto 500. The first person to complete 6 laps is the winner. Any questions?" 

"No," Pulse said. A red laser starting line appeared in front of them.  "Go!" 

The two blasted on, Makuta Luroka quickly taking the middle, and was just starting to get ahead of his rival when...he vanished. Makuta Luroka kept going, thinking that Pulse must be ahead of him somehow. 

Pulse, on the other hand, found himself barreling through the Underground, frantically dodging crystals by the light of the Abomination's eyes. His thought was that this track was the worst....just as he found himself in the searing heat of the Lava Cavern. Why? Worse, this track seemed to not be able to let him slow down. Fortunately, he cleared two lava jumps...only to find himself in the Ancient City...and Makuta Luroka blazing past him. The Skull Slicer that had been chasing Luroka immediately started beating on the Abomination in delight. 

Luroka vs. Pulse: Luroka is the winner!

FF and Dr. Medic didn't know what happened. They were in...the Paracosmos Cavern of Doom? "I thought the Host said that there were going to be brand-new secret tracks this round," said FF, looking confused. Dr. Medic shrugged and took off, heading straight for his Kanohi Hau. FF, still baffled, managed to make it though the Eyes intact...only to find himself...in the Underground? 

Yeah, their's an Underground section in the Paracosmos Cavern, but that transition was a little abrupt. Did I just faze out there? Must have been tired from the last race. 

Just as the thought finished, the Sacred Segway blasted across the water at top speed. Oddly, he could not see Dr. Medic anywhere. Great, I'm either way ahead of him or way behind. He's probably ahead of me...

Then he blasted into the Sandy Stone Track. Okay, okay, I'll be at the end soon...

Dr. Medic, on the other hand, was in the Ancient City, blasting right on past the Lord of Skull Spiders thanks to his Kanohi Hau. Something was definitely up. Even the Paracosmos Cavern didn't have a portal to the Ancient City...

...and nowhere did the Ancient City have a portal to the Lava Cavern either! He gasped in the heat, looking to see FF approaching rapidly from behind him. What? 

He barreled on ahead, barely passing the finish before FF.

FF the Forgotten vs. Dr. Medic: Dr. Medic is the winner!

As the four racers found themselves back in the Arena, a terrifyingly chilling evil voice sounded in all four of their heads.

Welcome to the PortalTex. 

To be continued... 

BEGIN ROUND 1 RACING HEAT

The following players may vote for the track for this racing heat: 

Arnold

Pulse
Lucina
ToaK
Luroka
Dr. Medic
NeoShadow Vezon

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog

The Sandy Stone Track

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

I vote the Drifts, because fishers seems to have forgotten my existence, and so I might as well try and break the current story arc by moving us from the PortalTex.

(As a nitpick, you keep writing my name as "NeoShadow Vezon". It's just "ShadowVezon".)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

END OF ROUND 1 RACING HEAT

The overwhelming majority vote landed the racers in the Drifts. Makuta Luroka, despite his best efforts, was speared through by a icicle - he had no chance of victory. Next to him, Pulse's skull horse abomination thing sunk into the snow, skull spiders screeching in protest. 

Meanwhile, the Starship Kapura swerved wildly around in confusion, unable to find out which way to go. Below him, the Acheron Abomination struggled fruitlessly in the snow. 

Surprisingly, the Terminator was keeping up well with the Outrealm Bike and the Blizzard Charger, to much cheers from the crowd. Unfortunately, the Blizzard Charger was not named the Blizzard Charger for nothing, and managed to narrowly beat both bikes. 

End of Round 1: Dr. Medic is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 2 CHALLENGE MODE

To continue, post the name of the member that you wish to challenge below. You have 24 hours to do so. Go! 

I vote the Drifts, because fishers seems to have forgotten my existence

My existence has seemed to be forgotten as well...

You weren't forgotten, it's just that you didn't qualify for the second half of the round. 

but you do this time. 

trust me. 

I accept FF's challenge. 

Alright, guys, I haven't said anything about in the first race, but I'm saying it now: these posts don't do anything in this game, and most importantly, they don't tell me anything. Challenges take effect when they are posted in this topic, not when the person challenged accepts or rejects them. 

Further, I don't know if you're just going to "accept the challenge" of someone else and abstain from challenging, or whether you accept the challenge...and are going to challenge someone else later! I've had both happen. 

So please, please...be clear. If you're going to abstain from challenging (i.e. abstain from the round) say so. If you're going to challenge someone, please post the challenge. Otherwise I don't know if everyone has posted their challenge and I can't turn the round over before the 24 hour mark. 

Apologies if this comes off harsh. My impatience lives on. 

END OF ROUND 2 CHALLENGE MODE

Lucina, Pulse, and Dr. Medic were invited back to the Okoto 500. Pulse's angry spiders destroyed the voice recording, allowing Dr. Medic and Lucina to get ahead...that is until a crazy RNG smashed into Lucina's bike, allowing Dr. Medic to win.

Lucina vs. Dr. Medic: Dr. Medic is the winner!
Pulse vs. Dr. Medic: Dr. Medic is the winner!

Meanwhile, the Acheron Automation blasted energy from his limbs, causing the Starship Kapura to crash in the Lava Cavern and Neo Shadow Vezon to claim victory.

NeoShadowVezon vs. Toa Kapura: NeoShadow Vezon is the winner!

Makuta Luroka challenged Lucina...only to find that the sand of the Rolling Ocean could sink the Kuan Wagon as easily as snow in the drifts.

Luroka vs. Lucina: Lucina is the winner!

Lucina and Toa Kapura found themselves in the Drifts. Lucina smiled. Looks like I win, she thought, as the Starship Kapura blazed off in the wrong direction.

Kapura was about to grumble about his defeat when he found himself in the Lava Cavern. Yes! he thought, blasting away...only to see ocean below him...and then the lava...and then the rolling ocean again.

Midway through her smug gloating, Lucina found herself on a level asphalt track. Wait, this was a mistake, she thought, as the Starship Kapura blazed across the finish line in front of her. I was winning. 

He he he. Beware the wrath of the PortalTex. 

Toa Kapura vs. Lucina: Toa Kapura is the winner!

FF was pleased to see that he had arrived at the Sandy Stone Track. While the Terminator was a formidable opponent, it was no match for the sand-dissipating energy around the Sacred Segway.

FF the Forgotten vs. Arnold Schwarzenegger: FF the Forgotten is the winner!

Rylinth followed FF the Forgotten into the Drifts. Both hovercraft were evenly matched until a lucky gust of wind propelled Rylinth across the finish line first.

Rylinth Anderfel vs. FF the Forgotten: Rylinth Anderfel is the winner!

And Pumpress Sumira's dragon soared effortlessly over Dr. Medic on the Sandy Stone Track, neatly evading all of the treacherous obstacles below. However, Arnold Schwarzenegger could narrowly outrun a dragon on a motorcycle, because he is just that awesome. 

Pumpress Sumira vs. Dr. Medic: Pumpress Sumira is the winner!

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Pumpress Sumira: Arnold Schwarzenegger is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 2 RACING HEAT

The following players may vote for the track for this round's racing heat: 

1. Dr. Medic

2. Pumpress Sumira
3. FF the Forgotten
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. NeoShadow Vezon
6. Lucina
7. Toa Kapura
8. Rylinth Anderfel

(The numbers are so fishers doesn't miss anyone in voting.)

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern 

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog

The Sandy Stone Track

The Underground

The Drifts

The Okoto 500

The PortalTex

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

END OF ROUND 2 RACING HEAT

"Welcome to the Lava Cavern!" A voice roared. "On your mark," - I glared at the dragon who was just a little bit over the line - "get set," - a roar of some engines starting - "go!" 

Two minutes into the race, The Starship Kapura, Lucina's Bike, and the Acheron Automation were clearly ahead. The Starship fired a wave of energy at the Automation, temporarily stunning it. Unfortunately, that distraction allowed Lucina to get ahead and carry the day. 

End of Round 2: Lucina is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 3 CHALLENGE MODE

To continue, post the name of the member that you would like to challenge below. You have 24 hours to do so. Go!

I presume I and Luroka are back from the dead? But hey, Luroka, if we end up dead again... don't you want to join the Skull Segway-Horse Abomination? Join! Join! Join! Join! Join! Join! JOIN! I become one with it long ago now... and I've never felt felt felt felt better! 

I challenge ShadowVezon!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.