The Rolling Ocean
The Jungle Bog -1 
The Sandy Stone Track
The Underground - 1
The Drifts -1
The Ancient City - 3
The Paracosmos Cavern of Doom

I vote Lava Cavern

Fishers, It's not Voltex's fault that certain Nigerian princes wish to keep their identities secret.

I thought the point was to lend Voltex more credibility, not less. 

I can only share what I am allowed to.

And I can only count votes that I know are real. 

Fine. You asked for it.

E: augh, this is all I can put in. Literally breaking my post ;__;

Tell fishers that I vote for Lava Cavern

Edited by Lucina

END OF ROUND 4 RACING HEAT

This round began with Lucina making the extremely outrageous claim that he had been messaged by all BZPower members immediately after the voting had started, all telling them they voted for the Lava Cavern. The host was forced to waste precious time investigating this, to which this scene's delay can largely be attributed.

However, upon counting all legitimate votes, stopping Luroka who tried to change someone's vote, and then consulting the RNG to decide between the Lava Cavern and the Ancient City, I found that we were going to the Lava Cavern anyway.

Wow, you two. Seriously.

The Lava Cavern was the most intense track around, merely because five people had bought cars with superior heat resistance, harsh springs for the best jumping, and in-built lava surfing capabilities. Those people were the devious Lucina, the unquestionably evil Luroka, Toa Kapura who lived in defiance of physics, NeoShadow Vezon the true master of shadows, and the shrewd and stylish Dr. Medic. These five quickly pulled ahead of the pack in the race, for the others would be slowed by the obstacles - there was no other suitable rival.

Except for me, of course. But despite the fact that I had voted, I was disgusted enough to sit this one out. 

Shortly after the first jump in the track, the Erebus Embodiment crashed into the Kuan Wagon, shoving them off the track in a distant roar and howl. It appeared that NeoShadow Vezon would have his revenge indeed. Both Toa Kapura and Dr. Medic had to go around this crash, wasting the valuable seconds that allowed Lucina to cross the finish line first. 

End of Round 4: Lucina is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 5 CHALLENGES

To proceed, post the member you would like to challenge below. No illegal challenges will be considered, and this round the challenges will indeed determine who goes to the racing heat. 

You have 24 hours. Go!

END OF ROUND 5 CHALLENGES

And the results of today's race will be offered from the perspective of the Matoran who went to buy popcorn and drinks right before the race started and saw it all on the racetrack computer screen: 

Lucina vs. Luroka (Jungle Bog): Luroka is the winner!

FF vs. Lucina (The Underground): FF is the winner!

Lewa the Soaring Champion vs. Pulse (The Underground): Lewa is the winner!

Ghidora vs. Lewa the Soaring Champion (The Sandy Stone Track): Lewa is the winner! 

Pulse vs. xccj (The Jungle Bog): xccj is the winner!

Toa Kapura vs. Luroka (The Sandy Stone Track): Luroka is the winner!

Nevermore vs. Toa Kapura (The Lava Cavern): Toa Kapura is the winner!

The screen blinked out momentarily to show Pahrak and Dr. Medic racing through the Ancient City. An evil Skull Slicer emerged and bashed Dr. Medic's car to bits. While he was advancing for the Cahdok Cruiser, the evil Cahdok blasted Skull Slicer, knocking the Skull Spider mask off his face and blasting him to bits. 

Dr. Medic vs. Pahrak #0579: Pahrak #0579 is the winner!

NeoShadow Vezon vs. Toa Kapura (The Underground): NeoShadow Vezon is the winner!

Luroka vs. Pulse (The Sandy Stone Track): Luroka is the winner!

It appeared that xccj and Dr. Medic had been invited back to the Ancient City, this time under the vicious assualt of Skull Warriors. While xccj's car was able to deflect the bolts, Dr. Medic's car was pounded and driven off the road. 

xccj vs. Dr. Medic: xccj is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 5 RACING HEAT

The following players may vote for the track for the racing heat: 

xccj
NeoShadow Vezon
ToaK
Luroka
FF
Lewa

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern
The Rolling Ocean
The Jungle Bog
The Sandy Stone Track
The Underground
The Drifts
The Ancient City
The Paracosmos Cavern of Doom

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

Edited by fishers64

END OF ROUND 5 RACING HEAT

After the votes were cast, the Racers found themselves in the Lava Cavern. It seemed that fate smiled on Toa Kapura, for the RNG showed him a shortcut just big enough for the Unicycle of Unity to get through.

End of Round 5: Toa Kapura is the winner!

BEGIN ROUND 6 CHALLENGES

To continue, post the name of the member you wish to challenge below. You have 24 hours to do so.