Bionicle Speed Racers

fishers64

END OF ROUND 3 RACING HEAT

It was disappointing indeed, as Luroka clearly left all of his opponents in the dust. Pulse and Pahrak #0579 were able to stay up with him for awhile, but the Kuan Wagon was clearly better designed for this track.

What a waste of time that was.

Luroka is the winner of Round 3!

BEGIN ROUND 4 CHALLENGE MODE

To proceed, post the name of the member you would like to challenge below. You have 24 hours. Go!

Edited by fishers64

END OF ROUND 4 CHALLENGE MODE

Same song, third verse, once again, Nevermore found himself racing someone on the Sandy Stone Track. And for the third time, he lost.

Pulse vs. Nevermore: Pulse is the winner!

After that, Pulse was pulled into the underground to face FF the Forgotten. The bike was just slightly better than the Segway, leading it to victory.

FF the Forgotten vs. Pulse: FF the Forgotten is the winner!

After this, we return to our arch rivals Lucina and Luroka in the Jungle Bog. A tree branch crashed down on the Vroom Vroom, leaving it stuck. A sticky bog entrapped the Kuan Wagon. The latter vehicle was able to escape that, leaving that the winner. 

Lucina vs. Luroka: Luroka is the winner!

After this, the two found themselves on the Sandy Stone Track. I didn't even bother to watch. 

Luroka vs. Lucina: Luroka is the winner!

Then Lucina found herself by the Rolling Ocean. I don't think she even noticed Toa Kapura zipping off to the finish, though whether through elation, sadness, or thoughtfulness, it was hard to tell from this angle. 

Toa Kapura vs. Lucina: Toa Kapura is the winner!

Ghidora and Pulse met in the Lava Cavern. I'm feeling myself falling asleep here...

Ghidora vs. Pulse: Pulse is the winner!

Then Lewa and NeoShadow Vezon had a very close race by the ocean. It appeared the the transformation was still a bit odd for the shadow half-skakdi, giving Lewa the slight edge. 

Lewa the Soaring Champion vs. NeoShadow Vezon: Lewa is the winner!

Meanwhile, xccj seemed to be perpetually trapped in the Paracosmos Cavern of Doom, unable to escape or go the right direction for the life of him. This time he found himself in a pool of chronoseurum. Apparently this time his car transformed, giving him some odd racing stripes that glowed blue, slightly boosting his Earth affinity...except it was already maxed out. Darn. He would still be able to try again next round though...but read on. 

FF cruised through the eyes thanks to his Kanohi Hau, though, leaving him the winner. 

xccj vs. FF: FF is the winner!

NeoShadow Vezon and Luroka drove through the Paracosmos Cavern, both going the right direction. NeoShadow Vezon was very glad to get a Kanohi Hau. He also was very glad to beat Luroka on the elemental section. 

NeoShadow Vezon vs. Luroka: NeoShadow Vezon is the winner!

And then, well...

Nevermore vs. FF: FF is the winner! (Jungle Bog)

I give up. 

------------------------------------

HIGHLY ILLEGAL BONUS ROUND

"I challenge fishers!" someone shouted. 

"What?" I said with a laugh, pulling up in a Lamborghini convertible. "You're pathetic. You challenge me on an electric motor scooter that barely goes 35 miles per hour?

"No." Luroka said from the other side. "I challenge fishers."

"Guess who got stuck in the snow not two rounds ago," I said. "But let's make this one fair. Let's go to the Lava Cavern." Instantly we found ourselves in the treacherous lava wasteland. "Whoo, time to upper the top and turn on the AC."

"On your mark, get set, go!

I hit the accelerator, piping in some lovely rock music as I sped along, the evil Makuta right by my side. Fortunately, I had a few tricks up my sleeve, including a sweet rocket propeller in the back. I zoomed away, jumping over the jumps with relative ease thanks to the springs in the wheels. Time to win this. 

Luroka vs. fishers: fishers is the winner!

Pulse vs. fishers: fishers is the winner!

I challenge...MYSELF!" Pulse shouted. Immediately a dangerous copy of himself appeared beside him in the Lava Cavern. But Pulse's copy hadn't navigated this area before while Pulse had, so Pulse won. 

Pulse vs. himself: Pulse wins!

"I challenge Toa Kapura to unchallenge Voltex!" Luroka said. I looked over at Toa Kapura, who shook his head. 

Luroka vs. Toa Kapura: Toa Kapura is the winner!

"I challenge my uncle!" Ghidora said with a grin. Ghidora's uncle drove up in his car, while Ghidora...didn't exactly have one because his uncle was using it. Possession is 9/10ths of the law. 

Ghidora vs. Ghidora's uncle: Ghidora's Uncle wins!

"I challenge everyone!" Lucina shouted. Immediately, everyone found themselves in the Lava Cavern. "Alright, everyone!" I said. "Let's do this!" And with that, we all took off and shoved the Vroom Vroom off a cliff and into the lava together. After all, his car was lava resistant, and it wasn't going to be fatal. And with that, we all arrived at the finish line. So much better, right? 

Lucina vs. EVERYONE: Everyone wins!

BEGIN ROUND 4 RACING HEAT

Everyone is allowed to vote for the next track. And I mean everyone. You don't even need to be signed up for this game. Just vote. 

The following tracks are available: 

The Lava Cavern
The Rolling Ocean
The Jungle Bog
The Sandy Stone Track
The Underground
The Drifts
The Ancient City
The Paracosmos Cavern of Doom

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote switching allowed. Go!

Edited by fishers64

I vote for the Ancient City. 

(What, I'm part of everyone. :P)

VOTES: 

The Lava Cavern - 1

The Rolling Ocean
The Jungle Bog -1 
The Sandy Stone Track
The Underground
The Drifts -1
The Ancient City - 2

I was messaged by every current and former member of the site who isn't playing this game

They all asked me to note that they are voting for the Lava Cavern

Votes must be posted in this topic to be counted. 

I vote for the Ancient City. 

(What, I'm part of everyone. :P)

VOTES: 

The Lava Cavern - 1

The Rolling Ocean

The Jungle Bog -1 

The Sandy Stone Track

The Underground

The Drifts -1

The Ancient City - 2

I was messaged by every current and former member of the site who isn't playing this game

They were posted. They asked me to post the votes for them, and I did. I made the post.

You never said that they had to be in different posts.

• Upvote 1

They were posted. They asked me to post the votes for them, and I did. I made the post.

You never said that they had to be in different posts.

It's really simple, Voltex. I don't trust you. 

Add me to the PMs, and I will believe. 

VOTES: 

The Lava Cavern - 1

The Rolling Ocean
The Jungle Bog -1 
The Sandy Stone Track
The Underground
The Drifts -1
The Ancient City - 3

Most of them were emails containing confidential information. Obviously I can't be disclosing such personal information regarding so many people.

Really, and all of them can't be bothered to post in this topic, but they have time to message you and declare their votes?