What Happened To The Krana-Kal

After the bohrok-kal's bodies were destroyed, the turaga collected the krana. My question is what has become of the krana kal after the recent brotherhood/order war and the destruction of the MU.

99% of bzpower users dislike rap or hip hop. If your that 1% that think its pretty decent post this

You know this is actually a continuation of a topic I made a while back. We concluded that many of the Kal bodies are actually still intact. :P

mata_nui_inc_auditions.jpg

92% of teens have moved on to Xbox 360. 7.9% still use other game systems (PS3 and Wii). If you are part of the 0.1% who still use the only real game system (PC), copy and paste this into your sig.

I think one of two things could've happened. One: If the Turaga took the Krana-Kal with them when they returned to Metru Nui, then they probably still had them when the MU was taken down. If so, then the Turaga most likely moved them somewhere on Spherus Magna. (I would say that they would've put the Krana-Kal in the place that they kept other objects, but since the Kal are alive, I don't know where they would be held.)But if the Turaga didn't take the Krana-Kal with them to Metru Nui, then they probably would've still been on the Island of Mata Nui when Teridax took over the MU. And that most likely means that when the island was destroyed and its pieces fell into the ocean, the Krana-Kal went with them. If all this is true, then that means that the Krana-Kal would be somewhere at the bottom of Aqua Magna right now.Personally, I think the former is what most likely happened. I don't see why the Turaga would've wanted to leave them on the Island of Mata Nui. But the latter still could've happened too. Who knows? :shrugs:

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The fate of the Bohrok, Bohrok-Kal and Bahrag is one of the more interesting points about the move from the MU to Spherus Magna. I'd like to think the Turaga would give the Krana-Kal back to the Bahrag and have everyone get along, there is no mission for them anymore. Of course there is always the possibility that the Bahrag, and a lot of Bohrok were killed, the nests are closer to the outside of Mata Nui's body than Metru-Nui, so that chunk of Aqua Magna and a long fall may have seen a lot of them to their graves. That being the case, the Krana Kal won't be any use to anyone. Suppose someone could build them new bodies...?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Because face it, them slithering away was some sweet foreshadowing.

Krana can move on their own? o.O
I think he is thinking of Kraata, not the Krana-Kal. Because Krana, as far as I know, can't move on their own unless their launched from the head of a Bohrok.

pc0lX6T.png

I think he is thinking of Kraata, not the Krana-Kal. Because Krana, as far as I know, can't move on their own unless their launched from the head of a Bohrok.
I don't know how canon it is, but the Krana were shown moving at the end of the Bohrok online animations, and I assume anything like that would apply to Krana-Kal as well. However, like I said not sure if that was canon. Don't see why it shouldn't be though. Krana are living things after all.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Even if they are alive, their mission is accomplished, isn't it? The Bohrok don't exactly seem like the kind of species capable of forming their own civilization once their mission's over with.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I don't know how canon it is, but the Krana were shown moving at the end of the Bohrok online animations, and I assume anything like that would apply to Krana-Kal as well. However, like I said not sure if that was canon. Don't see why it shouldn't be though. Krana are living things after all.
Oh really? I haven't seen the Bohrok online animations, so I didn't know that.But still, I don't think Krana can slither. (Again, as far as I know. :P) Edited by The Smoke Monster

pc0lX6T.png

The Turaga must have taken Krana-Kal with them out of the Matoran Universe. They may have even given the Krana-Kal back to the Bahrag, who also moved to Spherus Magna.

This sounds reasonable. The Turaga might also have them still, which would be neat. The krana-kal may have information...

I think the Krana were merely sliding down the pit. Gravity was doing it, rather than the Krana themselves.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I think the Krana were merely sliding down the pit. Gravity was doing it, rather than the Krana themselves.
I can't quote the book because I'm off at college and the book's at home, but in Makuta's Revenge the Krana-Kal sprouted tails and slithered deep into the cave, if I remember correctly. I don't believe this was addressed in the comics, but I don't think they were shown being destroyed there, either. So I'm pretty sure the Chronicles book event is canon, unless my memory is just off. Can anyone confirm?
I skimmed through the part where the Nuva defeat the Bohrok-Kal in Makuta's Revenge, and there was nothing that said that the Krana-Kal sprouted tails and escaped. In fact, none of them got away save for one, and nothing was mentioned about it growing a tail. Edited by The Smoke Monster

pc0lX6T.png

Bad mark to the animators then, if it was just that why are they squirming in an odd fashion and making weird noises? :P

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

probably are still with the turaga, but it would be neat if Gahlok kal's krana made its own body using magnetism. I've always wanted to see a fair fight between the toa nuva and the kal

99% of bzpower users dislike rap or hip hop. If your that 1% that think its pretty decent post this

The Turaga must have taken Krana-Kal with them out of the Matoran Universe. They may have even given the Krana-Kal back to the Bahrag, who also moved to Spherus Magna.

This seems rather plausible. Then again, what would the Bahrag do with them? And what would the Bahrag and Bohrok do on SM, period? Now that would be interesting for one of our fanfic writers - or even a story serial - to tackle.

Bad mark to the animators then, if it was just that why are they squirming in an odd fashion and making weird noises? :P
The Krana have a rough surface and it echoes down there?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The Krana have a rough surface and it echoes down there?
They can sort of slither-walk-hop on their corners, I think. But it's like Kraata, they have a mechanical exoskeleton to increase their power and move around, but that doesn't mean they're immobile themselves.

aouROFb.png

What I want to know is what happened to the Vahi. It was stolen, and then it was forgotten....

Probably in the hands of the evil Shadowed One at present. We haven't seen what GregF has planned for the him (which probably included the mask) because the serials haven't been updated for months. Edited by fishers64

If the Turaga left them on Mata Nui, the Bohrok would just have taken them back when they "cleaned" the island. I wouldn't be surprised if they were kept in that area of the Coliseum that also held the Vahi. It'd be a great twist if Voporak had taken them too...

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

What I want to know is what happened to the Vahi. It was stolen, and then it was forgotten....

Probably in the hands of the evil Shadowed One at present. We haven't seen what GregF has planned for the him (which probably included the mask) because the serials haven't been updated for months.
Well, the Vahi disappeared before the sets were done, so you'd think that he would have mentioned what happened to it before the serials stopped being updated...

Probably in the hands of the evil Shadowed One at present. We haven't seen what GregF has planned for the him (which probably included the mask) because the serials haven't been updated for months.
Well, the Vahi disappeared before the sets were done, so you'd think that he would have mentioned what happened to it before the serials stopped being updated...
The serials not being updated is completely out of GregF's hands at this point. He didn't know that his new child was going to stifle his Bionicle serial writing time, and cause the serial updates to not exist.

Doesn't really matter, since Bionicle ended.

What gives you the right to say what does and doesn't matter? Open question.

The serials not being updated is completely out of GregF's hands at this point. He didn't know that his new child was going to stifle his Bionicle serial writing time, and cause the serial updates to not exist.
I'm talking about before BZPower went down and the serials stopped. I'm not blaming Greg for us not having new story updates.

I'm talking about before BZPower went down and the serials stopped. I'm not blaming Greg for us not having new story updates.
I think the fate of the Vahi was part of the new story serials he was writing, and he didn't want to spoil it for us.