BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Well if Earth is annexed by Kamuk, that means the earth is no longer it's own separate entity, but a state of Kamuk. You'd be like a governor, while shadowvezon, or more likely kulta, is your president.

Kulta is pretty much the only one with any actual power in the entire NW political landscape, to be honest.

Maybe SV has 7000 troops and could, theoretically, overpower Earth's army - this being, in fact, the pretense of the annexation in the first place - but, in practice, about 4k of those troops are Faithful, and would probably not take kindly to a real attempt to do anything Kulta didn't like.

Let's be real, here: Everyone in Earth and Stone, like it or not, is beholden to the Spooky, Scary Skeletons.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 2

Well if Earth is annexed by Kamuk, that means the earth is no longer it's own separate entity, but a state of Kamuk. You'd be like a governor, while shadowvezon, or more likely kulta, is your president.

Kulta is pretty much the only one with any actual power in the entire NW political landscape, to be honest.

Maybe SV has 7000 troops and could, theoretically, overpower Earth's army - this being, in fact, the pretense of the annexation in the first place - but, in practice, about 4k of those troops are Faithful, and would probably not take kindly to a real attempt to do anything Kulta didn't like.

Let's be real, here: Everyone in Earth and Stone, like it or not, is beholden to the Spooky, Scary Skeletons.

Is far from Behold, but sure let's go with that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Then yeah, I definitely don't fall under that category... clearly you haven't seen my conversation with Kulta.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The one you're having in the Earth Region, with only Kulta, some Skulls, and Dark!Pulse around to hear?

I'm sure that means a whole lot, and that you could totally say the same things in public where everyone can hear them, and Kulta's reaction will be just the same.

The one you're having in the Earth Region, with only Kulta, some Skulls, and Dark!Pulse around to hear?

I'm sure that means a whole lot, and that you could totally say the same things in public where everyone can hear them, and Kulta's reaction will be just the same.

Well wait till the scene and you'll be able to hear it as well. If I'm willing to speak to the lord of evil skeletons the way I do in private, with a bunch of skeletons around, what reason do I have to speak any differently when not around them?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The point is, Vox, Kulta doesn't care what you say or do in private, because killing you just for that is more trouble than it's worth.

But if you spoke out against her publicly, you would quickly become a liability Kulta would not hesitate to deal with.

:(

Mine was broken when RG died from inactivity last game. Not that it matters, seeing as I had to execute a traitor soon thereafter.

>.>

<.<

...I'm active this game at least, so I'm hopefully learning from my mistakes.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Just a heads-up: Episode 06 will be ending either tonight or tomorrow morning. It depends on when I get a chance to look at all those PMs waiting for me as well as what they contain.

Chances are some of these PMs are going to get pushed back to Episode 07. We've already added an extra round but if it's necessary, I'll add a 12th round as well.

By the way, have you guys arrived in Fire yet?

I would assume not, since it's wartime and I've not heard about it, but then again I was never told about Luroka & Co. going to Jungle, which presumably involved going through Fire, so I'm not quite certain.

Nah, stick around! This place is going to be the center of action for a while.

Visit me, even. We can chat while I'm overseeing our defense.

Trust me, there isn't much danger in it to speak of.

@Vox: Because this is a discussion thread. It's not like you can do anything with the knowledge.

• Upvote 1

This is the Fire Region. We know how cautery works. We probably invented it, in this world.

Cauterizing a wound isn't an insteal heal... It's just a step in ensuring you survive a little longer. On top of that, the amount of time you were bleeding... Well even then cauterizing likely wouldn't save you. What was it, ten minutes you were bleeding profusely from two wounds, likely only making the wounds worse as you fought off your attackers and smoke monster after he arrived?

By all rights, you, should, be, dead.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I was bleeding for about 5 minutes, tops. Halfway through, at the most, Voltex said specifically that only one or two minutes had passed. And a single severed radial/ulnar artery is rather difficult to die from in the first place unless you are exerting yourself, and even then you would have a good 15 minutes. What's more, fully severed arteries get constricted naturally by the body.

As for the efficacy of cautery, it's pretty good at stopping bleeding. And I had, presumably, the best medical experts in the region to follow it up.

Edit: Also worth mentioning, as the scenes ignored this: I did very little fighting after the 2 guards showed up to help me. I got around Smoke and spent the entire rest of the encounter running until someone showed up to help.

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 2

It may not seem like it, but my character died on purpose to slow down the Earth and Stone regions from mobilizing;so that for the Knights could get an advantage.

Edited by Hellyam

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Just gonna put this here.

[2/16/2017 6:35:48 PM] Tex: Vox, you died because Jed succeeded in pulling off a miracle last game, I'll let you weigh in
[2/16/2017 6:36:07 PM] Tex: Does Burnmad get one last shot with a miracle dodge, or is he getting a knife to the back of his throat
[2/16/2017 6:36:43 PM] Tex: (or does he take a hit to the back or limbs or something, but still survive a little longer)
[2/16/2017 6:36:48 PM] jed1ndy [aka weeb from the siivagunner chat]: 1/96 were my chances, right? I forgot what the exact minimum calculation I did was.
[2/16/2017 6:36:56 PM] Tex: something like that yeah
[2/16/2017 6:37:34 PM] Voxumo: Hmm... If he dodges is it guaranteed survival? I can't imagine the assassins will just stop because he dodged?
[2/16/2017 6:38:12 PM] Tex: no, they'll continue attacking.
hold on, I'll give the rolls too
[2/16/2017 6:39:20 PM] Tex: BURN:
Various Stats, 
Various Stats,
Removed so no one can complain.
[2/16/2017 6:39:59 PM] Ehksidian: >16 Something?
what.
[2/16/2017 6:40:08 PM] Ehksidian: oh wait
[2/16/2017 6:40:20 PM] Ehksidian: that's not the stat
[2/16/2017 6:40:24 PM] Ehksidian: that's the roll
[2/16/2017 6:40:27 PM] Voxumo: Hmm... I'd say dodge 1 assassin, but maybe be injured by the other in the dodge?

Bolded are parts that I removed so as to not give away any information.

As I said, I regret suggesting you dodge. I'm too nice for my own good. *Smacks some bloodthirsiness into himself*

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

(Ya, OOC, thank you for having the decency to do that

Though the idea that Tex was considering letting me get one-shotted in the first place is... disturbing. I wouldn't expect to one-shot a PC even if I was wearing my old Mask of Fire, let alone with NPC assassins)

Edit: Granted, we've come a long way, seeing as last game Terrorsaur instantly killed 3 people from the opposite end of the island. =P

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 3

Though the idea that Tex was considering letting me get one-shotted in the first place is... disturbing. I wouldn't expect to one-shot a PC even if I was wearing my old Mask of Fire, let alone with NPC assassins)

Edit: Granted, we've come a long way, seeing as last game Terrorsaur instantly killed 3 people from the opposite end of the island. =P

They're assassins, I think a one-shot kill makes perfect sense.

• Upvote 3

That is literally how I DIED last game. I think all the deaths that occurred last game were generally one shot kills.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That is literally how I DIED last game. I think all the deaths that occurred last game was generally one shot kills. Of course it wouldn't suit you now that you'd be on the receiving end.
Is that really a bad thing...

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

That is literally how I DIED last game. I think all the deaths that occurred last game was generally one shot kills. Of course it wouldn't suit you now that you'd be on the receiving end.

Hey, now, don't assume that just because I was on the other side, I thought your death was particularly fair. In fact, I was a bit upset; as my opponent, I didn't want you to get cheesed. I was hoping I'd get the opportunity to fight you up close & personal.