BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

So your plan to keep your people safe...

...is to send your entire non-combatant population into a city that is woefully unequipped to support such a large number of people, and can easily be accessed by the armies of every other region on the island? 

Ice or Earth or Water or Kamuk or even Fire could send a hundred or so of their guards in to execute your defenceless civilians right now, and there'd be nothing you could do about it.

By the time messengers brought the news to you, the massacre would already be over. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Only a monster would attack innocent civilians.

Also anyone attacking the Ancient City would be sending a political message that they are against the rule of Mask Maker Pulse.

And Nato you know Ekimu would be against such a massacre.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato, the Ancient City is a city. I'm pretty sure it can handle the vast majority of Okoto's population, and it does have its own defences and (sort of) 400-500 strong army in case of emergency. 

I will also back-up what Timelord says, evil mask or not, anyone attacking the Ancient City for any reason will have made it known they are against me.

Besides, attacking civilians? Who in their right mind would try to justify that? Great way to get the vast majority of people to really, really dislike you.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Do the Skull Warriors really even "know" anything? I'm still unsure whether they're actually sentient but Kulta can exert control over them & experience their senses whenever desired, or whether they're more like Collectors from Mass Effect 2, and Kulta's the Harbinger.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 3

Maybe Kulta just needs a certain Fire Region Ruler to date them and they'll stop being a genocidal maniac bent on destroying what they hate. I think they'd go quite well together, Burnmad could harness and focus that destruction into something deconstructive, like killing everyone he dislikes and becoming the ultimate power on Okoto, and Kulta could provide Burnmad with unlimited power.

(It would actually be terrifying and quite concerning if Burnmad actually did turn to the Faith)

• Upvote 5

Alright, I'm gonna say this now. If I lose, and all else fails, I'm going to ask to meet with Kulta. And then, I will ask them to go on a date with me-- and if I roll a nat 20, they have to say yes.

I think we can all agree on this, no?

• Upvote 8

Do the Skull Warriors really even "know" anything? I'm still unsure whether they're actually sentient but Kulta can exert control over them & experience their senses whenever desired, or whether they're more like Collectors from Mass Effect 2, and Kulta's the Harbinger.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

THIS HURTS YOU

...but close to it

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

THIS HURTS YOU

*selects romance option*

• Upvote 4

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Genocides, not that I can think of. That's mostly been my region during prehistory. Voya may have encouraged.

Plenty of deception though.

It wasn't just Voya. According to Lore and Histories:

The war raged for five years with no significant victory for either side until 735 BE, when the Region of Light and its entire population were exterminated thanks to the combined efforts of the Ice Region and Stone Region, led by Tren and Hafu. Mata was slain a year later by Tren in single combat, erasing the last traces of the Light Region.

This victory allowed Tren and his allies to continue gaining ground, and in 732 AE, Fire Region troops led by Voya managed to slay Arab. Left without a Mask Maker to guide them, the entire Shadow Region was wiped out over the next three years, and they were extinct by the end of 729 BE.

Around the time of Arab’s death, Nui and her people (the Tribe of Time) retreated from the conflict, intent on constructing what they called a ‘superweapon’ that would win the war for their side in a single blow. The superweapon was finished construction in 720 BE, and they activated it; however, it went awry. The Mask of Time, which had been used to activate the superweapon, split in two, with both halves vanishing (the top half would later reappear on Okoto, but there have been no confirmed sightings of the bottom half since). The superweapon misfired with a low charge, blasting a beacon of burning light straight into the sky, where it instantly incinerated Metru and the entire Sky Region, erasing them from Okoto forever; and only moments later, the superweapon itself vanished in the blink of an eye – taking Nui and the Tribe of Time with it

Granted, it WAS Kulta who wiped out the Tribe of Gravity, but, you know. Double standard. All I'm saying is that Mask Makers have a tendency to screw over the little man.

• Upvote 1

The Mask Makers were also originally the Tribe of Metal once upon a time

So you could say that they are the most genocidal tribe on Okoto!

Well shoot, I'll have to remedy that right quick

Someone tally up the score for me? I need to know how many peoples I should exterminate to get ahead

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh

Nato, the Ancient City is a city. I'm pretty sure it can handle the vast majority of Okoto's population, and it does have its own defences and (sort of) 400-500 strong army in case of emergency.

I will also back-up what Timelord says, evil mask or not, anyone attacking the Ancient City for any reason will have made it known they are against me.

Besides, attacking civilians? Who in their right mind would try to justify that? Great way to get the vast majority of people to really, really dislike you.

Thank you your Grace.

Reason I chose the Ancient City was for its political protection.

Also I like to create better ties between the Jungle and Pulse if possible.

EDIT: Had to fix a grammatical error.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Well, I wouldn't be attacking. I'd just be walking in, as I have done many times before.

Any murder and mayhem would only come after I was inside. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, I wouldn't be attacking. I'd just be walking in, as I have done many times before.

Any murder and mayhem would only come after I was inside. 

You think that the guards of the Ancient City would stand idly by while you butchered innocent civilians?

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Innocent.

Such an interesting word.

The guards that Smoke and Timelord killed were innocent. Dallior was innocent. The players who've died inactivity deaths were innocent. At the end of the day, we're all guilty of something, and the 'civilians' of the region formerly known as jungle are no different.

After all, they're the ones responsible for perpetuating the cycle of stupidity that brought so much death and destruction to their home. They're the ones to meek and feeble to overthrow their moronic monarchy. They've stood by and watched as their leaders led them to slaughter, so if death is what they really want, then who am I to deny them their wish? 

Nato, what makes you think I'm against your actions? I would be delighted if you were to slaughter them. It would show the Ice Region as bloodthirsty murderers jumping upon the opportunity to slaughter people with no ill-will towards them, and would turn most of Okoto against you. You would be providing the Faith with the ultimate propaganda piece, and would validate everything they've ever said against you.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk
  • Upvote 3

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

After all, they're the ones responsible for perpetuating the cycle of stupidity that brought so much death and destruction to their home. They're the ones to meek and feeble to overthrow their moronic monarchy. They've stood by and watched as their leaders led them to slaughter, so if death is what they really want, then who am I to deny them their wish? 

Nato, you just indirectly called Burnmad a moron. 

• Upvote 3

Don't get ahead of yourself, there, SV. I highly doubt Nato's going to actually waste resources massacring civilians.

Oh, I know. It's just fun to watch him go against all of his supposed values.

• Upvote 2

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Given that their army scattered for an episode when I asked nicely earlier on, I think it's pretty clear that they're not too happy about the current situation.

Edit: And I promise improvement, TL. Better to live temporarily a second-class citizen whose prospects are improving than to die 'free'; at least, that's my thinking.

But, no worries: I'm not giving up on the people of Jungle. I won't allow you to continue to use them for your pride.

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 1

Nato, what makes you think I'm against your actions? I would be delighted if you were to slaughter them. It would show the Ice Region as bloodthirsty murderers jumping upon the opportunity to slaughter people with no ill-will towards them, and would turn most of Okoto against you. You would be providing the Faith with the ultimate propaganda piece, and would validate everything they've ever said against you.

If you so much as let ONE of them die, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND GUT YOU LIKE A FIIISH!

Apart from that, your plan is flawless.

• Upvote 2

Improved living conditions you say.

This is what you promised me.

"Jungle will, at this time, be given the right to replant 1/64th of the area once covered by the region. This land and lumber is to be reserved for purely economic purposes-- lumber mills, agriculture, etc.

Only 1/64 of the Jungle and it has to be for economic purposes. Wait a minute the Fire region has to be in full control of economic resources such as lumber and agriculture, as stated by Voltex in the opening post.

So your generous gift is just a way to profit off of the Jungle people.

And you think I'm using my people?

No Burnmad it is you.

If you so much as let ONE of them die, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND GUT YOU LIKE A FIIISH!

Apart from that, your plan is flawless.

Thank you Toru. Edited by ToaTimeLord II

You would be providing the Faith with the ultimate propaganda piece

So you admit, then, oh mighty king of the supposedly-independent nation of Kamuk, that you are not, in fact, independent, but in full support of the evil cult that wants to divide Okoto against itself? 

I highly doubt Nato's going to actually waste resources massacring civilians.

Indeed. This was all entirely hypothetical. I'm not going to put the Ice Region at risk by sending troops to the Ancient City when there's a nation full of skull-loving anarchists right across the border. 

Nato, you just indirectly called Burnmad a moron. 

Nope, that was solely referring to Timelord. He is still technically the 'ruler' of the 'jungle region'. 

• Upvote 1

Well, with insane rebels in power, I wasn't going to let you regrow the entire jungle to use for guerilla warfare.

That said, I was planning on giving you a few more plots over time, some of which would be open to recreational usage. Then you, you know, started trying to ensure mutual destruction and such.

You're also forgetting the civil rights bill I put out in Episode... 1, as I recall? The one that my own people - and Tahu, especially - hated and lambasted me for? If I was using the people of Jungle purely for my own benefit, they would be slaves, not citizens with rights.

But, no worries. Once you're dead and I've put Blade in charge, I will overlook the compliance of the Jungle's people in your foolishness, and continue to show them increasingly good treatment. Be sure to thank me for this, since you care so much about them.

So you admit, then, oh mighty king of the supposedly-independent nation of Kamuk, that you are not, in fact, independent, but in full support of the evil cult that wants to divide Okoto against itself?

I didn't do any dividing. That was SV. I was just trying to prepare for what I know is going to happen next (BURN, BABY BURN, DISCO INFERNO~), while you somehow lost the Mask of Illusions to Sisyphus, of all people.

About the Jungle, and also Blade... it's about to get a lot more complicated, isn't it? Considering what might be about to happen... it's very well possible a fragment of the past may appear, guided by.... guided by someone unknown to us. And that's not going to go unnoticed. 

• Upvote 1