BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Not sure if I've said this before (and I apologize if I hadn't made it clear), but the Okotoans - as in all of you - have a similar biology to humans in this game.

That means things such as injuries or maneuvers can be calculated according to how they would impact or be performed by a human.

• Upvote 3

Not sure if I've said this before (and I apologize if I hadn't made it clear), but the Okotoans - as in all of you - have a similar biology to humans in this game.

That means things such as injuries or maneuvers can be calculated according to how they would impact or be performed by a human.

I kinda guessed that we had human limitations but I always thought we were similar to weak Matoran, mostly robotic but with organic aspects.

Boy am I glad I went on vacation.

Yeah, Gali's gonna be super happy about that.
She's a present for my girlf- um associate.

I'm not sure a corpse will make a very good gift.

Depends on who's corpse it is? Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

it's gali's corpse

i just said it

Well that's not good....

°~°

Gali is Knights-sided... How do you not even have your own agenda straight? ಠ_ಠ

- :burnmad:

Gali was a Toa it's not like you can go down to the Toa store and get another one.

It could have been possible to convert her to the faith.

• Upvote 1

*cancels trip to the Toa store*

I'm still going, do you want me to pick you up any? I've been thinking Light could use some repping.

- :burnmad:

Pick me up a Toa of Magnetism. Make sure it's the factory model. Don't want none of those pesky morals getting in the way.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dangit. These episodes go by so fast.

I feel like I'm never able to accomplish as much as I'd planned. 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Amen to that feeling. The last several seems particularly true to this statement.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I never thought I could agree with Nato on something but I agree. These episode seem to just fly by. Edited by ToaTimeLord II

While I continue writing the scene, having a little teaser for Episode 5:

QQDjJ1O.jpg

He felt energy surge through him as it flooded out of both Voltex and Vatten in waves. With the immense powers of the Mask Makers now under his command, Nato activated his half of the Mask of Time; across from him, Onaku did the same. Besides him, Voltex began to chant in a language that Nato did not understand. The words sounded older than Voltex himself, and as the seconds ticked by, the sarcophagus began to glow with a golden light.

Nato shifted in place, concentrating on keeping the mask activated. All he could do was wait.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity (and, if Nato was honest with himself, it very well might have been with the Mask of Time involved), the light flashed brightly, temporarily blinding him. At the same second, the power surging through him from the two Mask Makers cut off abruptly.

Without the strength of Vatten and Voltex to power the mask, he immediately deactivated it, stumbling back a step before catching his balance as he waited for his sight to return.

When it did, a satisfied smile slowly spread across his face at the sight that greeted him – for sitting atop the golden slap was a figure clad in gold and bright blue armor. Even without their signature Mask of Creation on their face (a gold and blue Protector Mask in its place), for Nato, the Mask Maker Ekimu was instantly recognizeable.

He stepped forward, offering the Mask Maker his hand. “Welcome to my time, old friend.”

• Upvote 7

And that right there is pretty much the only consequential thing I've managed to actually do this season...

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And that right there is pretty much the only consequential thing I've managed to actually do this season...

I have a feeling you'll be doing quite a bit more in the latter half of the season. The Faith isn't going to destroy itself, after all.

(Of course, if you waste entire episodes arguing with the Mask Makers again, your progress might be somewhat impeded)

I didn't waste this episode arguing with the mask makers, I wasted the episode waiting for Umarak to show up. 

I thought Smoke would be dead by now.

Wow, you have such confidence in your co-conspirator. 

There truly is no honour among thieves.