BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

And another one bites the dust... 

• Upvote 3

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That only comes assuming you win the trial by combat.

It's nato, when has he ever accepted a trial by combat? The one time he ordered one, he killed the person en route to the trial by combat.
It be best to bash in his head with a rock whenever you get the chance.

Well I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say we crossed blades in this past episode and Kelotu might have... fallen.

Don't give away everything now.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

That's a bit rude, given that I spared your life in the Ancient City.

I could've simply smashed your face in with your own teapot, and I doubt anyone would've faulted me for it. In hindsight, I probably should have done it, since it would've spared Burnmad a whole world of trouble.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I could've simply smashed your face in with your own teapot, and I doubt anyone would've faulted me for it. In hindsight, I probably should have done it, since it would've spared Burnmad a whole world of trouble.

Well Burnman won't have anymore troubles wants he's dead.

Oops...spoilers

{Out of game talk here. I respect Nato and Burnman's games so far. They are playing this game very well. Any negative tone I may have is tord their characters not them personally.}

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Well Burnman won't have anymore troubles wants he's dead.

Oops...spoilers

{Out of game talk here. I respect Nato and Burnman's games so far. They are playing this game very well. Any negative tone I may have is tord their characters not them personally.}

if he dies

which isn't a 100% thing right now.

just very probable with his injuries.

Edited by Monado Girl

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Worry not, Burnmad. 

You shall be avenged.

The one time he ordered one, he killed the person en route to the trial by combat.

Well, no. 

Although it didn't wind up being included in the episode, in the PM itself I quite specifically challenged Timelord to a trail by combat in the Jungle Region. His people were already losing faith in him, and I hoped seeing their ruler murdered right in front of them would serve to dishearten them further.

Timelord agreed, then changed his mind and decided to ship us off to the Ancient City for Voxumo's public execution trial instead. This being after Timelord had bragged to us in a backdoor PM that he'd originally planned to simply poison us in our cells.

So, as I have explained many, many times now, it was Timelord who first broke the terms of our agreement, not I. I offered him a chance for a fair fight, and he discarded it. So I smashed his head in with a rock instead.

To be fair, I was not aware of the jungle region bit, though I knew of the trial by combat, and I'm the one who suggested the trial by combat take place in the arena of the Ancient city... and totally wasn't going to give a mask of strength to Timelord... totally wasn't.

I like how I don't even have any backdoor shady PMs going, yet I'm somehow the obviously dubious one. All my actions are official, chumps.

It's nice not having to rely on backdoor pms to get shtuff done isn't it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I don't even have any backdoor shady PMs going, yet I'm somehow the obviously dubious one. All my actions are official, chumps.

Congratulations, you're officially dubious. 

• Upvote 1

Why not? Duels are great. 

• Upvote 2

Kelotu, you were actually somewhat competent at your job.

...how did you even meet Purple Rayne where you were? And why did you have a duel?

Now now now, let's not get too hasty here. Everything will be revealed once the episode is posted.

I for one am looking forward to seeing myself duel Purple on the big screen.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Toru, is Portal Sevoi doing anything...? 

Last I saw of him, I sent him and Luroka to the Jungle Region to make sure Time Lord Jr. was on my side in Episode 1.

Here's to hoping they don't fail me in a spectacular fashion like Tehutti, Underscore, Shadow Vezon, Tekulo, Time Lord, Shadow Vezon again, Kulta...

Last I saw of him, I sent him and Luroka to the Jungle Region to make sure Time Lord Jr. was on my side in Episode 1.

Here's to hoping they don't fail me in a spectacular fashion like Tehutti, Underscore, Shadow Vezon, Tekulo, Time Lord, Shadow Vezon again, Kulta...

When did I fail in this season?

So far I'm alive and my plan is working.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

You never told me to do anything. I worked towards my personal goals and I succeeded at obtaining them. It's not my fault that I was dragged into TimeLord's revolution immediately after.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm when did I fail in this season?

K, Bob

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 3

I'm when did I fail in this season?

You acted prematurely, not giving me a chance to get everything prepared. Not to mention the fact you told me (IC) what you were doing it WHILE you were doing it as opposed to before.

You never told me to do anything. I worked towards my personal goals and I succeeded at obtaining them. It's not my fault that I was dragged into TimeLord's revolution immediately after.

Your personal goals are conflicting with mine. This wouldn't be a problem as my enemies can't technically fail me, but you aren't my enemy. You are my... not ally, that's stretching it... I'll think of it eventually...

*Takes tour of the Earth Region*

Oh that's the Ruler's house there? Hmm you don't say. Good to know.

*Takes notes*

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Can we all just make a .5 episode that is in fact a slumber party.

Preview for BZPGOT Episode Three Point Seven Five Point Nonsense, "Slumber Party":

Much to his surprise, Toru Sevoi found himself in a large, green-tinted chamber with several test-tube looking thingamajigs with what seemed to giant, spiny creatures of darkness inside. His chase after Purple Rayne and Kelotu Zemjla had been a long and tiring - though easy thanks to Purple's oversized hat - one, and of all places he expected to end up, this place was not one of them. 'KELOTU, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU IMBECILE? DO YOUR JOB!', he called out softly. No response, except that of an echo. 'Perhaps reducing his pay might get a response', he thought, knowing that he had morons on his payroll. 

Suddenly, he heard footsteps, , and the silhouette of Purple Rayne appeared. Toru spared no time to ask where Kelotu was. Purple answered him: they were at a slumber party, one that Kelotu had wanted all his life. Also invited were Dallior Qendroj, Zatth Raqmu, Bronze Raqmu, RG I Coal, and Metastriker Lurrun. Toru could only think that 'slumber' was perhaps the wrong word to describe this party, as he noticed familiar bodies in contorted positions insides the test-tubes.

"I am protecting them. From you, from them, from all the forces that seek to harm them." A demented smile grew across Purple's face, already half-obscured by his oversized hat.

"Y-You are not protecting them!" Toru cried, with slightly less madness than usual, and slight fear that he would end up joining the 'slumber' party.

"Sleep spares them pain; awake, they suffer."

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 4

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"Sleep Death spares them pain; awake Alive, they suffer."

I present to you all, the endgame of Kulta and co. 

• Upvote 3