BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I would think the head of House Maran would have a vested interest in making sure the antagonism between the Knights and the Faith continues. They profit from supplying weapons to the highest bidder, after all.

If these antagonisms boil over... no telling what'll happen then.

Tsk tsk.. I can't very well sell goods and services to an island if an island hardly exists. As I told you, House Maran's Interests lies in House Maran. We are not going to provide services for the sake of money if it means risking house maran. At the end of the day, it's all about what's best for House Maran, and sometimes that includes being paid handsomely for goods and services.

I would be inclined to believe you, if not for the fact that, if this were true, *I* would have been informed beforehand. If there's any annexing going on around here, it will be us annexing you.

i mean, i have a feeling that the earth region will end up being the one in control of kamuk.

Not if I have any say in it. Kamuk is only really as strong as it is by my actions. For example sometime soon, Kamuk will hopefully be in control of two toa, despite only technically being one region.

One could even argue the Faith of the island is even stronger by my actions. How many faithful cowering in other regions were renewed in spirit and motivation by my little speech? 

The funny thing, this is all from a guy who is as neutral as the sun in the sky. It only burns those who remain in it's rays for longer than they should. Maybe if the Knights had actually made an effort to contract my services early on, matters would be different... But no, they chose to do nothing, like they always have.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Since apparently you weren't informed, Kulta has requested for the Earth Region to be annexed by Kamuk so that the Earth Region can too become independent.

That's... not how it works. 

If Earth is annexed by Kamuk, that means Earth no longer exists. It's just part of Kamuk. That's not independence.

The ends justify the means. 

You do realise who you sound like right now, don't you?

The funny thing, this is all from a guy who is as neutral as the sun in the sky. It only burns those who remain in it's rays for longer than they should. Maybe if the Knights had actually made an effort to contract my services early on, matters would be different... But no, they chose to do nothing, like they always have.

Your analogy is... perplexing. If your 'sun' burns those who stray too close for too long, then surely those who you're working with (Kamuk/The Faith) are at the most risk of being burned, and those who haven't 'contracted your services' (The Knights) are better off?

Aside from that, if you were actually neutral, then you would be keeping to yourself, and not aiding either side. However, thus far all you've done is lend your support to Kamuk and are, by extension, aiding the evil cause of The Faith. 

As such, you have forfeited any claim to neutrality you might've had. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If a mercenary is paid to kill the leader of a rebellion, would you claim the mercenary has vested interest in the side whom is paying them? No, because that goes against what a mercenary is. If the opponent paid them more, they would swiftly turn against their original contractor. 

The same is being said here, however instead of being paid with material goods, I'm being paid with the chance at survival. Which side is ensuring my survival better? Hmm? 

Say what you both will, in this game, I'm only looking out for myself. It's why I'm still alive despite what I've done. 

Also Shadowvezon, I would suggest not wasting further time with these simpletons. They will believe what they want to believe, they will believe they know everything. Let them live their lies, and when their false reality is eventually unraveled, well it will be all the more rewarding.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If it's survival you're looking for, I'd side with the Knights. They've about 2/3 of the island and an equal portion of the Toa either directly on their side, or preferential of them compared to the Faith.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

Not if I have any say in it. Kamuk is only really as strong as it is by my actions. For example sometime soon, Kamuk will hopefully be in control of two toa, despite only technically being one region.

One could even argue the Faith of the island is even stronger by my actions. How many faithful cowering in other regions were renewed in spirit and motivation by my little speech?

Hold on let me check... uh none, because they're not technically Faithful anymore, because what you have done is HERESY.

Aside from that, if you were actually neutral, then you would be keeping to yourself, and not aiding either side. However, thus far all you've done is lend your support to Kamuk and are, by extension, aiding the evil cause of The Faith.

Problem is, the Knights are so secretive that the only way to "aid" them would be to hinder us. So therefore, he couldn't be neutral AND make a profit. Because he's greedy, apparently.

Also Shadowvezon, I would suggest not wasting further time with these simpletons. They will believe what they want to believe, they will believe they know everything. Let them live their lies, and when their false reality is eventually unraveled, well it will be all the more rewarding.

Spoilers.

If it's survival you're looking for, I'd side with the Knights. They've about 2/3 of the island and an equal portion of the Toa either directly on their side, or preferential of them compared to the Faith.

Only because of you, it's not like they've actually ever done anything.

Hold on let me check... uh none, because they're not technically Faithful anymore, because what you have done is HERESY.

Hmm... So exposing the killer of Lord Zatth, and a traitor to all of okoto is heresy? Interesting. I mean the facts and results of my actions say otherwise.

But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand. By someone I mean a useless "Ruler" who wasted an entire round banging on a door.. a ruler who can not keep his temper under control... A ruler who rules nothing.

Maybe if I was more ruthless I'd do something about you, but alas I'm not terrorsaur, or nato... or pulse. Death is such a brutish method of conflict resolution, befitting only savages and simpletons.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hmm... So exposing the killer of Lord Zatth, and a traitor to all of okoto is heresy? Interesting. I mean the facts and results of my actions say otherwise.

But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand. By someone I mean a useless "Ruler" who wasted an entire round banging on a door.. a ruler who can not keep his temper under control... A ruler who rules nothing.

Maybe if I was more ruthless I'd do something about you, but alas I'm not terrorsaur, or nato... or pulse. Death is such a brutish method of conflict resolution, befitting only savages and simpletons.

I was referring to the whole Kamuk thing, since you support it, therefore making you a heretic by extension. Not I would expect someone like you to understand.

Also, I am basically the Pope. You don't have the power (or authority, for that matter) to "do" anything about me.

I was referring to the whole Kamuk thing, since you support it, therefore making you a heretic by extension. Not I would expect someone like you to understand.

Also, I am basically the Pope. You don't have the power (or authority, for that matter) to "do" anything about me.

Please explain how you are basically the pope? I'd love to hear this explanation.

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He's the one Protector that gets to represent Kulta in other regions, since most Protectors are understandably wary of a giant skeleton.

Which is why it was he that came to invite me to the Earth Region to meet Kulta and not Kulta themselves.

He also put this image on the gates to the Ancient City, I'm not sure why.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Please explain how you are basically the pope? I'd love to hear this explanation.

Kulta = God

Therefore, me = Pope

Also, Makuta = That Guy Who Ruined Everything

Yeah... that's not a very convincing explanation. But even if you go with that, doesn't make you untouchable. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yeah... that's not a very convincing explanation. But even if you go with that, doesn't make you untouchable.

The only feasible way you could touch me is if I were to run up and down the streets of Kamuk, unarmed, unguarded, unclothed, drunk, repeatedly yelling "I AM IMPORTANT! ATTACK ME!" over and over.

• Upvote 1

The only feasible way you could touch me is if I were to run up and down the streets of Kamuk, unarmed, unguarded, unclothed, drunk, repeatedly yelling "I AM IMPORTANT! ATTACK ME!" over and over.

Okay if that's what you want to believe... 

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I was going to post an extremely snarky and opinionated response to this ridiculous claim, but then realised I would almost certainly be breaking that rule about religious/political discussion.

So how's about we all stop comparing ourselves to religious figureheads, because that's a very contentious, subjective topic. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was going to post an extremely snarky and opinionated response to this ridiculous claim, but then realised I would almost certainly be breaking that rule about religious/political discussion.

So how's about we all stop comparing ourselves to religious figureheads, because that's a very contentious, subjective topic.

Before we stop just remember, I'm the Flying Spaghetti Monster of this game.
  • Upvote 1

Funny, the presumption that I am, for some reason, doing just this, is essentially the entire basis of the assassination attempt currently being perpetrated against me. =P

Edit: By the way, Vox, I find the bit about "false reality" humorous, when you know right well that Dallior had nothing to do with the death of Zatth, and that a certain Ruler, in fact, did.

Edited by Fire Ruler Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 2

Are you sure that anyone outside of the Faith would believe you? Vox wrapped the investigation up pretty nicely, and everything points to Dallior being the killer.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Literally everyone outside of the Faith would believe him, since all non-Faith leaders are easily capable of attesting to the character of Dallior.

Edit: Also, liking the name there SV

Literally everyone outside of the Faith would believe him, since all non-Faith leaders are easily capable of attesting to the character of Dallior.

Edit: Also, liking the name there SV

Vox perfected the charisma roll, so his accusation of Dallior is believed by almost all.

Besides, Vox provided a good motive. Dallior didn't like Zatth's alliance with the Faith and murdered him in an attempt to turn the Stone Region against the Earth. You know the real reason why he was killed, but the other leaders don't.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Fair enough. But Nato, Terrorsaur, FF, myself, Dragon.star, and Pulse all personally interacted with Dallior, and if all of us were to simultaneously cast aspersions upon the claims, a good number of people would be swayed.

I would, on account of having seen said advice as it was being given. And I'm regretful that I didn't take the time to advise you to the contrary.

Still, though. Giant skeleton. We have to be held accountable for the choices we make, and you made the choice to meet with a giant skeleton.

Edit: BTW, just now took the time to decode that picture you posted earlier... Bravo. *Slow clap*

• Upvote 3

Fair enough. But Nato, Terrorsaur, FF, myself, Dragon.star, and Pulse all personally interacted with Dallior, and if all of us were to simultaneously cast aspersions upon the claims, a good number of people would be swayed.

And? Need I remind you that a fair majority of those you mentioned killed many people just to get what you wanted? Terrorsaur killed half a region with poison. So killers attesting to the character of someone convicted of murder doesn't exactly provide the best case. "Hey, this guy wouldn't kill anyone, even though he hung out with a bunch of killers."

Face it, the people, even the knights, for the most part have been led to believe what I've fed them.

Also as far as any of you know icly, you don't know if what I said is the truth or not, you may suspect, but you don't know.

Edit: By the way, Vox, I find the bit about "false reality" humorous, when you know right well that Dallior had nothing to do with the death of Zatth, and that a certain Ruler, in fact, did.

Here's the thing, I'm living in that false reality. I know full and well what really occurred and I don't pretend to know what I don't know. I live by what I see in front of me, and I see a populace ripe for the manipulating.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Okay, seriously, that's it. 

You can't sit here and brag about how much you're enjoying hiding the truth, how proud you are of manipulating everyone with your lies, and still cling to your ludicrous claim of being neutral. 

Okay, seriously, that's it. 

You can't sit here and brag about how much you're enjoying hiding the truth, how proud you are of manipulating everyone with your lies, and still cling to your ludicrous claim of being neutral. 

Again, maybe if the other side offered a better offer, I would turn to them. You just claim I'm not neutral because you're not the one paying for my services. Of course I'm not going to appear neutral to you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The other side isn't an eldritch, genocidal skeleton demon bent on extinguishing all life in existence. 

Literally anything is a "better offer" than that, by default.

The other side isn't an eldritch, genocidal skeleton demon bent on extinguishing all life in existence. 

Literally anything is a "better offer" than that, by default.

You assume the giant skeleton is bent on Genocide, but icly we don't know that, and really have no reason to even believe it... well except you and the mask makers but again they aren't exactly making an effort to convince the populace otherwise. The way it's seen icly, Kulta and the skull army helped to bring back two regions from the brink of destruction, and have done nothing but help. Aside from their appearances, there is little reason to suspect anything. 

Again, IC wins out over OOC in this game.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

So... in your view, everyone IC is completely lacking in common sense? 

So... in your view, everyone IC is completely lacking in common sense? 

Common sense that the skeletons are evil is very subjective. Let me point back to the fact the skull warriors have been guards for the mask makers for several generations... Yes people may feel uneasy about them, but the skull warriors have never shown reason to suspect evil, especially if the mask makers have made use of them. Kulta has shown no reason to fear her or her skull army, to the general populace and most players at least.

I mean heck, terrorsaur and burnmad could be considered more evil than kulta presently, give one's partial genocide of a region and the others... well conquering and subjugation of another.

Argue this as much as you like, but you are the only person, aside from the secretive mask makers, who has witnessed the truth. Even the current knights of ekimu have not witnessed the truth, and are merely believing what they've been ordered to. They don't know if it's any more true than anyone else, they are just too stubborn to think otherwise.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

As much as I would love to continue debating the niceties of neutrality and allegiance, I feel I must take upon myself the mantle of THAT GUY, and ask the dark lord Tex, "when shall the episode be ready?"