BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

While we wait, the following question has absolutely no ulterior motives behind it at all:

Knights or Skulls or Neither or Other?

Me, Myself, and I

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The Knights are the lesser of the two evils by a wide margin, but they've made their fair share of mistakes.

For the time being, we need the Knights. But once the crisis is over and the Skulls are vanquished, the Knights should either be thoroughly re-purposed, or disbanded altogether.  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

While we wait, the following question has absolutely no ulterior motives behind it at all:

Knights or Skulls or Neither or Other?

Skulls

Even though they are undead beings they bring a message of peace and of a United Okoto.

They did after all, bring back the Earth region.

How bad can they be?

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

they bring a message of peace and of a United Okoto.

I mean... technically you're not wrong. 

All you have to do is replace the word peace with murder, and united with enslaved. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

they bring a message of peace and of a United Okoto.

I mean... technically you're not wrong. 

All you have to do is replace the word peace with murder, and united with enslaved. 

If anything, the Faith are fighting for liberation, not enslavement.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Liberation from who?

Sure, they murdered lots of us in the past, or so you say, but they've been here for more than half a decade. Would they not have done so already if that was their plan? With 2000 Skull Warriors, they could easily accomplish it at any given moment. 

Fortunately, I have the privilege to personally ask Kulta - in person - about these kinds of things! Very rare for someone not of the Faith! 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Liberation from who?

The Fire Region, mainly. They've been doing a lot of oppressing recently.

It's a good thing you've finally got round to actually speaking to Kulta though, finally something actually beneficial can be done.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Recently? Ten years ago is not 'recently'. 

As of recently, there has not been a single Fire Protector wishing to further oppress the Jungle Region. It is a single, hot-headed Toa, who is going to react very badly if a certain Fire Ruler dies. That Fire Ruler is already reconsidering, as two individuals keep poking the hornets nest.

What do you think they'll accomplish if they succeed in their goals? Did anyone account for the hot-headed nearly-genocidal Toa of Fire? The same Toa of Fire that has a very, very negative view of the Jungle? 

What do you think that Toa of Fire will do to the Jungle? 

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Recently? Ten years ago is not 'recently'. 

As of recently, there has not been a single Fire Protector wishing to further oppress the Jungle Region. It is a single, hot-headed Toa, who is going to react very badly if a certain Fire Ruler dies. That Fire Ruler is already reconsidering, as two individuals keep poking the hornets nest.

What do you think they'll accomplish if they succeed in their goals? Did anyone account for the hot-headed nearly-genocidal Toa of Fire? The same Toa of Fire that has a very, very negative view of the Jungle? 

What do you think that Toa of Fire will do to the Jungle? 

he'll drown everyone, in order to attack them in a way they wouldn't expect.

• Upvote 6

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Liberation from who?

From... being alive? 

Oh, I already know exactly who's to blame for it.

- :burnmad:

You only have yourself to blame.

If suppressing another region under the forced rule of another is peace then I rather have war.

"Freedom for Jungle, freedom from Fire"

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

You only have yourself to blame.

Nope, this is all on you.

You were warned against pursuing this course of action, several times, yet you still went and did it. So whatever happens as a result is entirely your fault. Like father like son, your mistakes shall cost the Jungle dearly. 

If suppressing another region under the forced rule of another is peace then I rather have war.

You spelled "extremely one-sided bloodbath" wrong. 

History. 

Jungle lost the first time around. And that was when they had greater numbers, the Mask of Control, and a semi-competent leader. This time Jungle has none of those things, and Fire has a cranky Tahu.

History. 

Jungle lost the first time around. And that was when they had greater numbers, the Mask of Control, and a semi-competent leader. This time Jungle has none of those things, and Fire has a cranky Tahu.

a tahu who would immediately begin torching the entire jungle region if burnmad dies

and has only no done so because burnmad told him not to do it.

killing burnmad really would do nothing aside from spell doom for the fire region. he's gonna drown all of you.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The best case scenario if I'm killed is really "Every Okotoan who's not already undead, dies"

But I guess some of us consider that a win con, so hey, whatever

Edit: And for the record, Jungle has lost like, 3 wars with us before the one that ended in their erasure. Forced assimilation will eventually lead to less suffering. You can't start wars with people who are different from you if no one's different from you.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Fire Ruler Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 1

Nato you should know better than anyone else. 

I do know better. 

That's why I specifically told you not to do this. 

• Upvote 1

Hey sorry for the absence. Been helping a family member to recover from a rather invasive surgery.

Will try to get the episode done in the next few days but no promises. Might be another week before Episode 5 begins even if I do finish Episode 4.

• Upvote 10

Hey sorry for the absence. Been helping a family member to recover from a rather invasive surgery.

Will try to get the episode done in the next few days but no promises. Might be another week before Episode 5 begins even if I do finish Episode 4.

Take all the time you need for that-your family's many times more important than this.

Hope they recover well.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )