BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Voltex I know you got problems in real life but can you let us continue the ones we have in this game.

That's a bit rude... Our issues in the game is nothing compared to family, or any real life issue. Be grateful tex is even doing this.

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voltex I know you got problems in real life but can you let us continue the ones we have in this game.

That's a bit rude... Our issues in the game is nothing compared to family, or any real life issue. Be grateful tex is even doing this.
I was trying to be sarcastic. :(

I didn't mean to sound hurtful or rude.

Voltex take as much time as you need.

Sorry

Edited by ToaTimeLord II
  • Upvote 3

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Timelord, when someone decides to willingly take the fall and ask the question that everyone is thinking but no one's game enough to ask, it's usually not a good idea to immediately make the exact same request, and phrase it in an even ruder manner. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Timelord, when someone decides to willingly take the fall and ask the question that everyone is thinking but no one's game enough to ask, it's usually not a good idea to immediately make the exact same request, and phrase it in an even ruder manner. 

Not sure if I comprehend the second half of that.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Perhaps we need... AN INTERLUDE

EPISODE THREE POINT FIVE POINT NONSENSE

“CONFUSED”

-BZPGOT Topic-

-I HAVE NO IDEA-

IC: ALL (THIS MAKES NO SENSE)

Everyone was confused. The Toa were confused. The Knights were confused. The Faith was confused. Everyone in the Water Region was confused - Terrorsaur Rayne; Purple Rayne; Jed Corruich; Pulse Vatten; ToaD Amphibionus; Kit Lurrun; and also somehow the dead Metastriker Lurrun. Everyone in the Fire Region was confused - the injured Burnmad Aodh; Dragonstar Ember; RG II Coal; Sil Aodh; Unit Ember; ToaTimeLord II Hinterland; Smoke Monster Boscage; and Chloe "Blade" Saryian. Somewhere deep underground, the ashes of Imrukii were also confused. Everyone in the Ice Region was confused - FF Crustallus; Nato Greavesy; Onaku Greavesy; Ehksidian Glacies; and even the mischievous and obviously dubious Sisyphus Glacies. Everyone in Kamuk was confused - ShadowVezon Raqmu; Quin Galum; Irteza Shah Galum; Vinheim Maran; Iaredious Paerkenon; and if you held an ear to the ground, you'd hear the confused groans of more than half their former population, now including Zatth Raqmu. Everyone in the Earth Region was confused - Toru Sevoi; Underscore Zemjla; Kelotu Zemjla; Luroka Qendroj; Portal Sevoi; and even the dead Dallior got up to comment on how confused they were. Kulta, on the other hand, was not confused and instead rather pleased.

Kulta, being the only one not confused, soon found themselves receiving insults from Okoto's Knights of Ekimu, including their biggest fan, who had all their merchandise: Nato Greavesy. Nato, understandably, thought Kulta being not confused was a sign of them plotting an evil plot. Unfortunately, Toru Sevoi appeared and told him that he had it all wrong, and offered to explain it all for Nato, as Toru was now among the Unconfused of Okoto. Nato refused and ran off to the Ice Region, believing that it was a trap - a foolish belief, as things would have been explained to him, and the only sign of it being a trap was the Nato-shaped hole in the floor leading to the Faith of the Skulls' dungeons. Toru, disappointed in Nato's reaction, asked if anyone wanted to meet Kulta and have tea and crumpets, and this went much better, as all of Okoto's Rulers decided to meet with Kulta - Pulse Vatten, Terrorsaur Rayne, Burnmad Aodh, FF Crustallus, ShadowVezon Raqmu, and even TimeLord II Hinterland, somehow. 

All the Rulers then found themselves in a long hall, with Kulta on a massive throne at the very end of it. Kulta beckoned for them to take seats at her sides, and so they did. Among Burnmad, Terrosaur, FF, and Pulse, there was murmuring about whether visiting evil incarnate and having tea with it was a good idea. ShadowVezon urged everyone to quietly shut up and almost bragged about how he had his armies ready to take over the Earth Region, which, fortunately for the non-Kamukian individuals, hasn't happened yet. Kulta then ordered the various Skull Cooks to hand out a dish containing some sort of reddish substance, however, this was interrupted by Knights of Ekimu smashing through the skylights Kulta didn't know they had. Nato dropped down, and so did four other Protectors, also Knights of Ekimu. Unfortunately, Kulta knew how to count, and the five were quickly captured and made to sit at the same table as the Rulers. 

Nato, in desperation, yelled "KULTA BAD". Kulta, mocking him, yelled "FAITH GOOD". Nato, in ever-increasing desperation, made a luck roll to transform into Toa Nato, Toa of Luck, and flew off, much to everyone's bewilderment, and the disappointment of the four other Knights he'd brought with him, who now had to resign to their fates in the Earth Region. 

Toru, breaking an awkward-silence, asked if anyone wanted to go on a date with Kulta. A few Rulers did a double-take at this, though Burnmad was thinking. He had entertained the idea of getting married to Kulta before, and so literally jumped at the opportunity, proclaiming that he would go on a date with Kulta through 'the serene burnt ashes of the Jungle Region', apparently a calming sight for every Aodh. Every other Ruler was now confused, since Burnmad was one of the people apprehensive of having tea and crumpets with evil incarnate, but apparently dating it and even marrying it is okay. Perhaps he was just jealous all along.

Timelord, being Timelord, decided to do something, and that was set Kulta's meeting hall on fire in the name of the Faith. Terrorsaur, being Terrorsaur, 'accidentally' ended up poisoning ShadowVezon. ShadowVezon, being ShadowVezon, declared that House Raqmu would secede from Kamuk and become its own region. FF, being FF, was a well-rounded ruler. Pulse, being Pulse, turned a blind eye to Terrorsaur's actions while condemning Timelord. Burnmad wasn't there because he was on a date with Kulta.

And then, hours later, everybody ran back off to were they were supposed to be, forgot everything, and were suddenly once again confused at whatever had happened in those hours. 

END OF EPISODE THREE POINT FIVE POINT NONSENSE.

NOTES:
-Burnmad is now dating Kulta
-Nato is now the Toa of Luck
-House Raqmu is now independent of Kamuk
-We are all CONFUSED

-I hope none of you... stop being confused.

-This isn't canon, it's nonsense

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 16

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I approve wholeheartedly of this.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Are you implying you'd be fine with people robbing and impersonating you, Quin? 

Are you implying you'd be fine with people robbing and impersonating you, Quin? 

Again... says the person who created said mask in the first place. That mask was never gonna be used for anything other than impersonating people, and sneaking around where they shouldn't.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

...and sneaking around where they shouldn't.

Actually, I'm with the Knights of Ekimu. Our job literally consists of...

...your objective is to see Kulta and the Skull Warriors destroyed, and the Faith disbanded.

So sneaking around the Earth Region is something I should be doing. 

...and sneaking around where they shouldn't.

Actually, I'm with the Knights of Ekimu. Our job literally consists of...

...your objective is to see Kulta and the Skull Warriors destroyed, and the Faith disbanded.

So sneaking around the Earth Region is something I should be doing. 

Oh I'm not questioning that, but it still doesn't make it right by any means. At least when I had to sneak, I talked my way in. Charisma FTW

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

My misuse of common household items for the wrong purposes while I'm torturing you to death will be entirely contextual. 

• Upvote 8

I appoint Kopaka as champion to fight in my stead.

That only comes assuming you win the trial by combat.

It's nato, when has he ever accepted a trial by combat? The one time he ordered one, he killed the person en route to the trial by combat.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That only comes assuming you win the trial by combat.

It's nato, when has he ever accepted a trial by combat? The one time he ordered one, he killed the person en route to the trial by combat.

are you literally defending TimeLord I

It's like you guys are trying to throw away any shred of credibility you can locate.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 4

The one time he ordered one, he killed the person en route to the trial by combat.

Well, no. 

Although it didn't wind up being included in the episode, in the PM itself I quite specifically challenged Timelord to a trail by combat in the Jungle Region. His people were already losing faith in him, and I hoped seeing their ruler murdered right in front of them would serve to dishearten them further.

Timelord agreed, then changed his mind and decided to ship us off to the Ancient City for Voxumo's public execution trial instead. This being after Timelord had bragged to us in a backdoor PM that he'd originally planned to simply poison us in our cells.

So, as I have explained many, many times now, it was Timelord who first broke the terms of our agreement, not I. I offered him a chance for a fair fight, and he discarded it. So I smashed his head in with a rock instead. 

I wish the scene could go up so we could just settle this the old-fashioned way instead of bashing our heads against the brick wall that is civil discourse with people who worship a giant, genocidal skeleton

Edit: By the way, some fun facts about Episode 3.5

#1 It has 50% more rep than any other episode in the game so far, making it by far the most-loved episode.

#2 I did mention, in passing, the possibility of a political marriage to Kulta at one point. (it was a joke, obviously. Then again...)

#3 I've also alluded to vacations in the burnt Jungle in my blog. My sense of humor may be slightly problematic.

#4 "Ashes of Imrukii" is technically impossible as he was denied ceremonial cremation, as are all traitors.

#5 It is now officially canon. Voltex says so. *Fingers crossed behind back*

Also when this game is over, I kind of want Pulse to run a nonsense spin-off.

Edited by Fire Ruler Burnmad Aodh
  • Upvote 3

The one time he ordered one, he killed the person en route to the trial by combat.

Well, no.

Although it didn't wind up being included in the episode, in the PM itself I quite specifically challenged Timelord to a trail by combat in the Jungle Region. His people were already losing faith in him, and I hoped seeing their ruler murdered right in front of them would serve to dishearten them further.

Timelord agreed, then changed his mind and decided to ship us off to the Ancient City for Voxumo's public execution trial instead. This being after Timelord had bragged to us in a backdoor PM that he'd originally planned to simply poison us in our cells.

So, as I have explained many, many times now, it was Timelord who first broke the terms of our agreement, not I. I offered him a chance for a fair fight, and he discarded it. So I smashed his head in with a rock instead.

I can back this, obviously.

Speaking of declining trials, by combat or otherwise, here's a little ditty from a S1 backdoor.

Though in the end Zatth, what Burnmad wishes doesn't really matter, as he lost the trust I had given to him two years ago. I will have the final say here, while also taking the stone regions desires into consideration since they are the one's most affected by this.

And there will be no Trial for Nato and Terrorsaur, unless you yourself Burnmad wish to also go on trial for the crimes you committed two year ago? Do not think I have forgotten about that. I can forgive failed attempts, but those that succeed shall be met in the same fate. Terrorsaur and Nato lead a plot to assassinate a majority of the Stone Region, with future plans for the region of fire and myself. They shall meet the gallows.

Looks like TL wasn't the only one planning for a swift execution.

Such rude things he said to me :(

• Upvote 1

Of course, Terrorsaur, they shan't believe us.

They are steadfast in their resolution to rebuff any attempt at logic or reasoning we offer them. They deny the truth in front of them in favour of the dark lies they've been seduced by. 

All I wanted from this game was a slumber party where everyone got along. TT^TT

I'm sorry, Tekulo. You're just too good and pure for all of us. :c

Guys, can we designate some kind of neutral zone for Tekulo to stay while we go to war? I don't want him to get hurt in the crossfire.

• Upvote 4