BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

I'm gonna be the the designated bad guy.

I thought that was already your role. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I am the designated desert dude.

In the ways of my ancestor, lord of the comanche, I shall pass everyone some peyote, then we can find our inner peace and be one with the Great Spirit.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Trying to undercover the truth is... bad?

You speak of truth, yet all you've done is steal, spy, and lie. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We waited longer than this in BZPGOT S1, we can wait this time too. Let's not be impatient, because that's really rather disrespectful, okay? 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Says the guy who made the mask of illusions in the first place. Lord knows what you might have stolen, spied upon and lied about while using that mask.

In the ways of my ancestor, lord of the comanche, I shall pass everyone some peyote, then we can find our inner peace and be one with the Great Spirit.
Now now, don't place yourself on such a high pedestal. If anyone's the designated desert dude, I'd say it's vinheim given his productivity.
Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Says the guy who made the mask of illusions in the first place. Lord knows what you might have stolen, spied upon and lied about while using that mask.

Well, if you must know, I was planning to give it to Onaku, in the hopes it would aid him in getting his little birds into the Earth Region. Thus allowing me to help everyone by finding out what the evil skull monsters are planning. 

I have always been open about my intentions in this game, and now is no exception. The skull beings are all of our enemies, whether you choose to acknowledge that fact or not. And I will continue to fight them, with or without you all. 

I would think the head of House Maran would have a vested interest in making sure the antagonism between the Knights and the Faith continues. They profit from supplying weapons to the highest bidder, after all.

If these antagonisms boil over... no telling what'll happen then.

The skull beings are all of our enemies, whether you choose to acknowledge that fact or not. And I will continue to fight them, with or without you all.

Have you considered visiting Kulta and clarifying certain issues? It's a bit rude to spread rumours about someone you've never met, isn't it?

Now now, don't place yourself on such a high pedestal. If anyone's the designated desert dude, I'd say it's vinheim given his productivity.

I was referencing an ancestor of mine and used my name to join in on the conversation.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

It's a bit rude to spread rumours about someone you've never met, isn't it?

Funny story, that. I actually did meet Kulta once. It sucked. 

• Upvote 2

That meeting requires context. You see, she thought that... I shouldn't say. Potential spoilers. Rest assured, any past animosity the Skull Warriors had for us in the past is now nonexistent... for the moment.

However, I think we can all agree that everything ever is Makuta's fault.

You want context? Read the episode.

She tried to murder me. Unprovoked. She did murder several of the people who were with me.

And she committed said murdering using an army of people she'd murdered and resurrected as zombies.

That meeting requires context. You see, she thought that... I shouldn't say. Potential spoilers. Rest assured, any past animosity the Skull Warriors had for us in the past is now nonexistent... for the moment.

However, I think we can all agree that everything ever is Makuta's fault.

Toru, if you're trying to convince people to be less wary of giant skeletons that could easily murder them, telling them that harbour no animosity towards us 'for the moment' isn't very effective.

It's a bit rude to spread rumours about someone you've never met, isn't it?

Funny story, that. I actually did meet Kulta once. It sucked. 

I met Kulta once too but I'd forgotten you'd already met them, in fact it's happening right now. It's going just as well as we all imagined.

You want context? Read the episode.

She tried to murder me. Unprovoked. She did murder several of the people who were with me.

And she committed said murdering using an army of people she'd murdered and resurrected as zombies.

You had arrived in the middle of a war between them and us inside a fortified strategic location with a squad of soldiers. Also, that is an incorrect use of the word murder.

That's not to say that was a good thing. The Long Night was a very regrettable first contact with the Skull Warriors that was caused by stupid reasons. This, combined with the fact they look terrifying to mortal eyes is the primary reason why they and their followers are generally seen as horrid abominations that need killings.

Toru, if you're trying to convince people to be less wary of giant skeletons that could easily murder them, telling them that harbour no animosity towards us 'for the moment' isn't very effective.

Having no animosity right now is certainly better than currently having it. I would have said something more reassuring but I'm forced by contract to not lie to the general public. It's a shame nobody else is.

• Upvote 2

I should also point out that for supposedly needing Okoto to remain unified, all the Knights have done so far is stand back and allow the island to split further. If it was that important for the Stone Region to remain the Stone Region, actually giving me a reason to keep things that way might have been a good idea.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You WERE given a reason. Namely, the reason that our goal was to pry the Jungle Region away from the Fire Region, and then tell the Knights to buzz off, and actually do the job that they were supposed to be doing these past three hundred years. Keeping Okoto unified, and, most importantly, at peace.

Your decision to secede from the rest of our once-great-but-now-incredibly-cruddy island goes directly against said goal, and is therefore heresy. Granted, that may not have been obvious, since Underscore only arrived in the Stone Region until AFTER Kamuk became a thing, so he couldn't solidify our alliance.

He SHOULD have arrived in Episode 02, but it seems all my subordinates are incredibly incompetent when it comes to doing their jobs. Except one, but he hasn't actually done anything, and I can't say who he is because spoilers, which prevent me from telling you why I and many others choose to worship something as fundamentally terrifying as a giant skeleton woman.

• Upvote 2

Your decision to secede from the rest of our once-great-but-now-incredibly-cruddy island goes directly against said goal, and is therefore heresy.

Heresy would require displeasing the worshipped figure, and Kulta has approved of my actions. Since apparently you weren't informed, Kulta has requested for the Earth Region to be annexed by Kamuk so that the Earth Region can too become independent.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I would be inclined to believe you, if not for the fact that, if this were true, *I* would have been informed beforehand. If there's any annexing going on around here, it will be us annexing you.

Now now if anything is to be accomplished. The faith can't have in fighting among its allies.

We have bigger problems at hand.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Toru is the most Faithful protector out there, and more or less Kulta's second-in-command and primary representative outside of the Earth Region. I really doubt any of those things will ever change.

I would say, that on matters of what Kulta wants, he has more authority than the ruler of a completely different region. 

...Especially when he's in the same room as Kulta.

• Upvote 1

Yes, Kulta has more authority than Toru and we have heard from Kulta directly that what you plan to do is not a request, but a 'perhaps'. And Toru still has more authority on it than you do. 

Oh, absolutely. It's his idea, not mine. If he wasn't happy with the deal, I'd certainly have no power to make it happen, nor would I want to make the attempt.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I would be inclined to believe you, if not for the fact that, if this were true, *I* would have been informed beforehand. If there's any annexing going on around here, it will be us annexing you.

i mean, i have a feeling that the earth region will end up being the one in control of kamuk.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The ends justify the means. The Knight's business should be in the public eye and you should've published a best selling biography and memoir of your life instead of letting me find it.

...but close to it

Oh, absolutely. It's his idea, not mine. If he wasn't happy with the deal, I'd certainly have no power to make it happen, nor would I want to make the attempt.

Unsubstantiated fantasy!!! Lies! LIES! LIIIEEES!!!

I'll decline Kulta's proposal if you don't support it, so you can choose to reject the deal if you wish.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'll decline Kulta's proposal if you don't support it, so you can choose to reject the deal if you wish.

You're insinuating that there would even BE a proposal! Why would Kulta of all people want to willingly sabotage her OWN operations by ostracizing us further from the rest of Okoto?

• Upvote 2

No clue. Part of some greater plan, if I were to guess, but I honestly have no idea.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy