Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

My comics are the only comics around that ICC Gav will get character, personality and story stuff.

Since 99% of the ICC and I are not on good speaking terms, It falls to me to keep him engaging and interesting. (Aka actually do stuff with him.)

Which is how it should be.

Comic-

Rich Rant

lovewarconga2.png

It's been a while since I've read here or even posted at all. I don't usually read other comics on the site so I can't say how this compares to them, but I love how different this series is from the usual batch. I can't say I know what to expect from this series anymore, which is a real compliment!

I also love ICC Gavla. He reminds me of how I want to write Sharnak but without the wealth and power.

Also, this may be better suited for a PM, but I I'll say it here. I've been wanting to get back into comic making, but I've never done so. I always wanted to tell the stories that I've always wanted to but never worked up the energy. There's always a writers block that I never get out of. However, whenever I read your comics it always inspires me to do so. As a current comic maker to a former one, how do I get back started?

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

I bought Chilly's tail for the W200. It's framed in the trophy room at my penthouse, beside the two Daft Punk helmets and the Magic Gavla Ball.

Really been enjoying the latest developments. Been gone too much, but finals are just about over and I want to return and do something. Maybe we should do some crossover when you aim a nuke at my tower or something. Hit me up. We'll work it out.

Oh hello Mister Gevle. Fency meeting you there.

And now we have an idea to what that orb is, though questions still remain. Is it a container naturally made by the new void? Or is it more closely related to the universes it houses? I can see the orb being a sort of black hole or side effect caused by the explosion and all the universes Life destroyed.

Only time will tell!

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.