Kohli On Spherus Magna

There's nothing to indicate that Matoran and/or Agori would be incapable of playing Kolhii--or unwilling to do so. However, one should recall that only the Matoran of Mata Nui played Kolhii, so it wasn't particularly important to Matoran culture overall. Really, though ,this inconsequential to the story itself.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I imagine Agori wouldn't be as good at Kohli, as they are mostly organic. You ever kick a rock? It hurts. I imagine it doesn't hurt if your foot is 85% mechanical. Still, they'd just have to avoid that kind of contact, and they still have the Kohli/fishing stick to play with.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Kohli is a popular sport among the Metru Nui Matoran, so they will most likely teach it to the Agori once the overcome social boundaries and stop spreading rumors (The Powers That Be).This is similar to culture in the real world. If someone from Spain goes to a foreign country were they don't play soccer, they are most likely going to teach it to them.

Oh, I imagine they would. Look to real history. Over the years many traditions and sports migrate to different cultures. Lacrosse was first played by American Indians and now it's played by thousands of people from all cultures. Traditional African were brought to America, and now they are enjoyed by all Americans. I'm sure Kohlii will face a similar fate. Even if the Agori don't take to it, the Matoran will still keep the tradition alive.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

It is highly likely that the Mata Nui Matoran will teach others how to play. I mean, the Agori must not have had many fun games to play on Bara Magna, since the resources were too scarce to spare for fun and they'd all be too busy to be doing anything remotely fun, so they'd probably like a new sport.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Remember, the Agori/ Glatorian culture was once based around arena fights. Ever since Mata Nui told them that those things weren't a good idea, I would think that most of the Agori would want to leave that reminder of their dark and difficult past behind them. Reintroducing a sport that is played in an arena, like kolhii, might not exactly be a wonderful idea for the Matoran to try. Even if it was a good idea, the Matoran might have a good deal of explaining to do...

Remember, the Agori/ Glatorian culture was once based around arena fights. Ever since Mata Nui told them that those things weren't a good idea, I would think that most of the Agori would want to leave that reminder of their dark and difficult past behind them. Reintroducing a sport that is played in an arena, like kolhii, might not exactly be a wonderful idea for the Matoran to try.Even if it was a good idea, the Matoran might have a good deal of explaining to do...

"So, you hit the ball like this...""And then you kick the other guy in the shins, right?""..."I think that there is usually enough room in a culture for more than one sport. They may still keep arena matches, if for fun more than anything else, but the Agori and Glatorian certainly have the capacity to play a game that is not as violent. Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.