Mafia 3: The Cult

Voltex

So be it, Cultist Leader. If you don't come out yourself, I will do that for you. And I'm completely serious. Because I know who you are. You're not going to escape death. Your cult is about to become weaker, since I will be dead. Hopefully you soon follow. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

How is Mt Ihu... 'obvious'? He's not a cultist. Nor does he have anything to do with them. Not as far as I know. Unlike me, there is no evidence for it. But, there is outright confirmation that I am a cultist. I was the first converted...

Hanging 4: ImpulseThe Dettective lead Impulse unchained to the gallows, still wondering why the Cultist had willingly turned himself in; it didn't help the Cult at all, and in the end, he would be dead anyway.However, for whatever reason Impulse had either refused - or been unable to - tell the Detective where Toa of Dancing was hidden, so he'd have to hope he could find the missing Pyro himself."Any last words?" the Detective asked."I guess." Impulse shrugged. "The Cult is stupid.""You're stupid, Cultist." the Detective responded."I'm helping you guys!" Impulse protested. "But kill me anyway. I appear to have an extreme lack of capacity to be evil, which is good for you guys.""Whatever." the Detective shrugged. "Actually, maybe we should keep you alive....""That sounds like a good idea." Impulse nodded. "Let's do that.""I vill kill him!" the Medic shouted gleefully, running up and firing his syringe gun, killing Impulse on the spot. "Huzzah! I have finally killed somevone! I am awesome!""No. You appear to have an extreme lack of capacity to be awesome." the Detective snapped.Cutist Lynched. Cult Leader, Detective, Medic pm.-ibrow

Mt Ihu, fools. So obvious.

yep the cultist is totally going to vote for the confirmed cultistassuming he's a good cultist at least and stays inconspicuouswhich you are not doingnot outright stating that you are a cultist or anything but you're just kinda drawing suspicion to yourself is all

overlordsukapon.png

Mt Ihu, fools. So obvious.

yep the cultist is totally going to vote for the confirmed cultistassuming he's a good cultist at least and stays inconspicuouswhich you are not doingnot outright stating that you are a cultist or anything but you're just kinda drawing suspicion to yourself is all
So, am I not a cultist by being loud and not inconspicuous, or am I a cultist due to me acting suspiciously? ;D I'm sure someone would know.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Scene 5: The JailThe Detective slammed the door to the jail he lived in as he stepped inside, the last member of a rather large party.“Remind vy I am here?” the Medic questioned. “I zink zat my presence vould be of more use elsevere.”“Says you.” The Detective replied. “I want you guarding my back.”“Just your back?” Toarobot asked from the head of the party. “Why not your front as well?”The Detective’s eyes narrowed. “You’re next on my hit list, buddy. Don’t mess it up for yourself- on second thought, give me your ID now. Why wait?”Toarobot fell into an unhappy silence as he handed it over; the Detective nodded and tossed it back.“Vell?” the Medic asked.“Well what?” the Detective responded. “I’m not telling you the results! You’re crazy!”“Yeah... his ubercharge stuff? Painful.” Toa of Dancing grunted as he limped out of a jail cell. “I still feel like there’s stuff in my veins.”“Zat vould be because zere is still stuff in your veins.” The Medic replied, chuckling.Later on in the Jail:Ironman197 (whose real name was actually Ingeitum, though why he never told anyone was another question entirely) whistled to himself as he walked down, inspecting the jail cells as the Detective had asked (why the Detective couldn’t do it himself was another question entirely). So far he’d found nothing, but who knew if the Cult would hide their next victim here as well?Of course, ironman immediately realized something was wrong when he bumped into someone invisible. The person mumbled and vanished again; ironman was fairly certain he’d just run into an enemy Spy (as anyone who played Team Fortress 2 would know as well), and so he pulled out the saw he’d used the other day to chop down some lumber. Not that it helped when the Cultist stabbed him in the back and he collapsed, thankfully not dead like he would be in Team Fortress 2. Indeed, it was as if the Cultist hadn’t stabbed him at all!“This doesn’t make sense.” The Cultist muttered. “I was sure playing as a Spy would work!”“Medic must have perfected his ubercharge!” ironman exclaimed from the floor. “It means I’m invincible!”“Crud.”The Cultist took off, though not before leaving behind several clues that could possibly identify him. Possibly.Suspects in the Attempted Kidnapping:-Elemental Ussal-The Wretched Automaton-Fullbringer Blade-Ultimate Game Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

Dang it, detective. Ah well. I'll be like Impulse now.And if anyone was wondering, I cannot be a Pyro anymore.oh yeah elemental ussal derp

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Well well; I wonder why he voted that. I was expecting either me or PK to be used as a scapegoat, and yep, I was right. =PWell, get that noose(Or gun, or whatever) ready; cultist here just revealed himself to be one. =P

Count me in for another vote for cultist Elemental Ussal.

Oh, of course...While Elemental Ussal is in fact a cultist, you guys do need to know that if the rate of cultist conversions stay the same, there will always be two cultist: a Cultist Leader, and a Cultist. You may want to watch your back, because even with only one Cultist Leader, that means he may be slowly picking you off, one by one.

Yeah, they're as bad as the Sith... Which is why we need the detective to get some leads, so that we can act when the main cult show up again.(And looking back at previous scenes helps too, if they were actually there.)

I'll stress this right here and now; I'm not trying to make any one change their vote, but remember that the player missing will turn up no matter what wherever the detective searches. Nobody is confirmed a cultist, nobody is confirmed innocent.Both EU and ToD could be innocent, they could be cultists, or one could be innocent while the other could be a cultist. You have no real way of knowing, and Impulse wouldn't know for sure, since he was dead when both were found.-ibrow

That's ture. But; that said, if the person who is the cultist himself doesn't even try to defend himself outside a first accusation for someone else, it kinda usually means they at least think they're really the role in question.

Hanging 5: Elemental UssalElemental Ussal was lead to the gallows by the Detective, despite not having commited any crime."I didn't do anything!" he cried."But you certainly tried." ironman snapped from the front row. "Stay out of my life!"Elemental Ussal pouted, and did nothing as he was strung up.Cultist lynched. All roles pm.-ibrow