Techna

Legolover-361

IC(Drone 2 talking to group in nearby hall)

(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

Drone 2 downs another ADR before calling out to the group,"Are you all finished yet?!"The Matoran blushes and replies,"Oh, right. I still haven't decided what I'll call you. Let's see, there was handsome, nice, charming, kind..." The list continued on and on as she recited titile after title.-Mef Man

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

(Jade with group near Matrapolix)

"Uh uh, I won't narrow them down. You deserve them all," she adds before adding more titles.The Glatorian was still sitting down, eyes shut. Once opening them, she noticed that her hands were shaking from the stress. Jade shoves them into a pocket in her armor while she tries to control herself.It's okay, Jade, Gust is okay. You're okay. Karz, Matrapolix is some how okay. How is he okay?!Standing up, Jade slowly walks back to the group and stands beside Gust; hands still shaking.-Mef Man

IC: TainTain smiled. "Well, then I guess I'll have to give you your complete list." The toa grinned as he started to recite. "Sweet, beautiful, kind, caring......" He kept going.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

Ga'mal smiled brighter as she blushed more. The Matoran gently rests her head on the Toa's shoulder as she says,"Oh, stop it, Tain. You're making me blush more. Anyway, we need to tell them...about the CPU," she adds in a sad like tone. The Matoran didn't want to get back into the action, but it was needed to be done.-Mef Man

IC(Ga'mal arriving at proper floor with Tain)

(Jild trying to find one of Airu's men on same floor)

Ga'mal blushed even more from the kiss as she continues to rest her head on Tain's shoulder."Who would've thought a Toa and a Matoran being together," she says silently, mainly to herself."Heloooo," came the voice of Jild. "I need someone to help me here. Has anyone seen that weapon throwing being?"-Mef Man

IC(Jild talking to Tain outside of elevators)

Jild turns to face the Toa while saying,"Chill? How can I be chilled after I was shot, blown up by a bomb, and ran around by myself without a Toa to carry me," he says while sighing. "I'm okay though. Just anxious to finish up here and get to work. Hackers are probably roaming around freely now that I'm off duty; although I am rather enjoying this new line of work."-Mef Man

IC: Tain"Chill." Tain repeated. "Being too tense can kill you just as easily as too lax. Find a balance." Tain probably looked rather comical, carrying Ga'mal like he was.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC

(Ga'mal talking to Jild outside of elevator)(Jild talking to Tain outside of elevator)

"And, I guess carrying a hot Matoran is your idea of a 'balance,' " replies Jild while smirking."Thank you," Ga'mal chimes in while facing the other Matoran before resting her head on Tain's shoulder again.Jild nods his head in reply.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"I'm fine!" Gust yelled, turning around, his eyes glinting purple and his fists balled up, mini cyclones swirling in his hands. His eyes widened in shock and he blinked several times before his eyes finally faded to blue again. "I'm...fine."No, you're not, Gust, a voice rang out in his head, but he ignored it. Now wasn't the time...NPC: Guards"Yo!" yelled the Gunnery Sergeant, Cornershot raised. "You three are still alive?" he said with a grin.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC

(Jade talking to Gust with others)(Jild talking to Tain outside of elevators)

Jild smirks at Tain before nodding his head; a small smile creeping onto his face. He turns around and looks toward Airu's men; hoping one would answer his question."Gust," starts Jade. "No, you're not. Now...just relax for a moment. You'll be fine," she says as she slowly places a hand on his shoulder.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Tain"Yeah, got into a fight with a few ADR though. And we couldn't get anything from the database, some kind of bomb was implanted in the controls." Tain replied. "Anything new on your end?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust"Yes, I am," said Gust, holding his hands to his face and leaning the back of his head against the wall of the CPU room. "I just need a minute. This is probably just temporary..."NPC: GuardsThe gunnery sergeant shrugged. Behind him, the captain walked up and leaned against the wall with a grin and a nod."Last we heard," the gunnery sergeant said, "Airu was saying something about Matrapolix being killed and..." -Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

(Ga'mal with others outside of elevators)(Jade with others near destroyed CPU)

(Jild talking to sergeant outside of elevators)

"It's okay, just relax," Jade repeats in a soft voice while placing a hand on Gust's shoulder.I'm not losing you to some Brakas's virus."And I was shot and the bomb blew up on me!" adds Jild. "It was pretty cool." The Matoran looks down at his feet; silent upon hearing about the death.A sharp inhale from Ga'mal could be heard, but she didn't move.-Mef Man

NPC: GuardsThe gunnery sergeant nodded sadly. "Yeah. Toa Torch and Gust, however, are confirmed to be alive and in the CPU room now. Gust has been infected by...some kind of virus, apparently. He's shaky. Unstable."The captain drew in a sharp breath. Gust had been a valued team member until about a year ago when he was promoted, and the team loved him like a brother.IC: GustGust nodded, feeling Jade's soft hand on his shoulder and sighing."Yeah," he said, his voice tight and constricted. "I'm relaxed. I'm relaxed."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Ga'mal with Tain near Airu's men)(Jild with others near Airu's men)

(Jade talking to Gust near others)

Jild still looked down at his feet; silent still. The second Matoran looks to Tain and smiles at him; a single tear rolling down her face. She nods her head at him to show she was in a decent mood."Good. Just...stay that way," Jade says softly while smiling.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust nodded, and when he finally spoke, his voice was resigned, defeated, shaky."I should have never left home."NPC: Guards"No," the gunnery sergeant said, "but the inside is cleared out entirely, so at most there are a dozen outside."The captain, meanwhile, whipped out a bottle of alcohol he carried on him at all times, pouring five glasses and handing them out to the assembled group."To the Techna," he said, raising his glass.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Ga'mal accepting glass from captain outside of elevators)

(Jade talking to Gust near group)(Jild accepting glass from captain outside of elevators)

Jade places her hand on Gust's face, making sure to place it on the opposite side of his earlier wound."Now, don't doubt yourself or your decisions, Gust. They need you here and you're serving your part well. Just don't get defeated," she says trying to comfort him.Accepting the glass, Jild raises his glass as well; eager to put some fluids into his body. The Matoran was still covered in black from the explosion.Ga'mal says,"Thank you," to the captain while taking the glass; still in Tain's arms. "To the Techna," the two Matoran say at the same time.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Gust"It was never my decision," Gust started angrily, his eyes glinting a light shade of dark blue before he stopped himself, letting his irises fade back to light blue."We just...we just need to find a way out of this Technology Tower. Commander, what was resistance like outside?"IC: Airu"ADR numbers have been cut down to single digits," he said. "By the time we depart, they should be cut down. Tower is secure."He picked up the radio."Commander Airu to all teams. Report in."The guards, meanwhile, had just finished up their shot with the Matoran when the radio blared. The captain reached lazily for the radio and said, "Red team, standing by.""Blue, white, black, report."Silence.The guards lowered their heads.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

NPC: Guards"It means," the captain said shakily, running his hands over his head, "that we're the only team left alive in the tower."The gunnery sergeant remained silent.IC: GustGust closed his eyes at the feel of Jade's hand on his face and sighed shakily."Yeah," he said quietly. "We've almost won."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust in room with others)

(Jild talking to others outside of elevators)

Jild was silent as well for a moment; glass still in hand."Don't worry, we'll help out still," Jild says to the sergeant. Turning to Tain, he looks for a similar answer."If you believe what you said, then don't worry," Jade says to Gust; still smiling. "We'll finish up here in no time then you and I can have that date. Okay? And, trust me, you'll want to see this girl in a nice looking dress for our date instead of this heavy armor," she adds before laughing slightly.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"Oh, I don't know," said Gust. His eyes were closed in frustration and shock, but his face was slowly starting to split in a typical Gust grin. "You'd be surprised how well a good suit of armor can help enhance a date."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Matrapolix's quartersMatrapolix was already getting used to his new form. In his small room- per his request upon boarding the ship -he had been catching up on lost sleep. He found that Takadox must not have slept regularly while in control of this body. He sat up, rising to a stand. At his terminal, he typed in his username/password, and logged on to the police records. There were many minor criminals across the city. This was likely due to the Hackers' often being quick or near hidden escape routes. Indeed, there were many criminals on the loose.He looked down at his phone- replacing his watch's duties for now. A text from Ryjak."Yutry has been assassinated. We have pinpointed the location of the culprit."For awhile he just stared down at the words. Yutry was the second sniper on the elite team. Arguably the better of the two. A Toa of sonics, even. One of Matra's oldest acquantinces. He narrowed his eyes. The culprit would surely be found.He was soon out the door, heading to where the elites were stationed.OOC: You can interfere, but he's going to end up at the same place either way.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: GustGust watched him go before running after him, moving Jade's hand away for a second."Matrapolix! Wait a second!" he yelled, following after the Toa Techna and taking off the watch control pad. "This belongs to you," he said, handing it to him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Fulok/Kylus - Information District - Heading Home: It was clear that Fulok was still quite a bit drunk, and was walking the streets in confusion, walking past the same buildings twice (though he didn't realize it), and avoiding death by cars every other minute. Obviously, he needed to be grabbed, and taken inside somewhere to rest up a bit. Well, that was where Kylus could come in. The lightly armored Vortixx had spotted the dazed Toa, walking about the streets like he had never seen the place before; he could tell he was drunk by how he was walking, and by the fact that he was talking to himself. Kylus sighed, and crossed the street quickly while no cars were to be seen, following the Toa quietly. Fulok hadn't the slightest clue he was being followed, there were other people out and about, and he wasn't paying any of them an iota of attention. Kylus walked up behind the Toa, and tapped him on the shoulder, "Hello there, I saw you walking around confused, and I was wondering if-" Kylus said, cut off by a sudden fist in his face.Luckily, the Vortixx was quick enough to dodge the punch, and grab Fulok's arm, twisting it around, and in turn Fulok himself. "Now what was that for?!" he asked, holding the Toa captive while he answered his question.He mumbled something about how Kylus 'freaked him out', and that he needed to 'bug off', and the Vortixx realized that this Toa was merely and angry drunk. He kept the peace wherever he went, even if it meant subduing a drunken Toa every once in a while. "I can't let you wander around the city like this, no matter who you are. You're liable to get yourself hurt, maybe even killed, and you might injure others in the process," he told the Toa, who shook his head furiously, and broke free of Kylus' grip."No way! I'm gonna walk around this city, and do what I want! And nobody is gonna do nothin' about it," he said, throwing another drunken punch at the Vortixx, who simply evaded his fist, and grabbing him in a tight neck lock from behind. "Agh! Alright, alright! I'll stop if you let me go," he said, struggling to get free from Kylus' grasp.Kylus shook his head, "No, I don't think so. I'm taking you to the nearest detainment office, and leaving you there for the law to deal with you," he said, walking Fulok down the street with him still in his grip.-Kylus

IC: Emma - Science DistrictEmma looked around, seeing that Kairan was correct, the situation was under control."Alright, let's go find our little sociopathic friend," she grinned.Now that the fighting was over, she checked out the sword she acquired. It was nothing special, a curved blade that slightly too small for her, but it would suffice until she could find a better one.She glanced around, as if trying to remember something, "What a minute, where did that guy go, the one who'd seen memory-tamperer-guy?"IC: Renen, Scorpio, Shade, Nathius - Glitch ParadoxFor the next few hours, the crew busied themselves gathering supplies, and planning their grand design."Er...So, how are we going to do this exactly?" Nathius asked carefully.The four were huddled around a small, weathered map of Techna Nui, one of the last paper maps out there."We find Swuiop and Thuiop, take them down, then come back. What exactly aren't you getting?" Scorpio shot back."Please, please, calm down," Renen snarled, "We're here to work, not bicker. Now, does anyone know any spots where these two might hide?"A short silence permeated the restaurant, when suddenly Shade broke it, "Uh, guys, maybe you should see this."The group turned to see the viewscreen the Zyglak was pointing to, which showed a pretty crud video if the Technology Tower. Being attacked by ADRs. Advanced ADRs."What the..." Nathius muttered. Shade nodded, before switching it to a new channel, "And now, watch this."This channel, on the other hand, showed a an advertisement for a large amount of very advanced ADRs, by a place called Implant your Cash!"Now then," Shade grinned, "What does this show you?""That...Implant your Cash! is very bad at choosing their projects?" Nathius offered.Scorpio rolled his eyes, "That this establishment is using their machines to cause havoc, which is exactly what those two thugs seem to like to do."Renen grinned wolfishly, "Well then, maybe we should check out this special offer."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: GustTurning around, Gust headed back towards the group."Alright," he said, turning around. "It's safe to say that once Matrapolix steps outside, any remaining ADR won't be a threat."He looked at Raknar, who was working tirelessly at the CPU."While we let him finish, I suggest we blow this joint." Turning to Airu, he asked in a low tone of voice, "Do you mind watching him?"At a nod from the commander, Gust nodded, drew his pistols, attached two silencers, and walked out the other door. He couldn't help but notice Jade following him."What would I do without you?" he asked with a smirk.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME