Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

Hey, guys. I'm Tyler. Some of you know me from the NBZP or some of the other RPGs I've played here (Dov, Mef, and KNI for starters) I used to staff the original version of Techna LL ran on another website and when I heard he had won the BZP contest and he had an open moderator spot, I volunteered with my original character, the Toa Techna of Air Gust.Look forward to playing with all of you guys! :3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So, the newest staff member is Tyler Durden? Or wait, are you Spawntastical? Maybe Spawn of Teridax? Who are you?!

Joking aside, it's good to see another excellent writer taking a place on the staff!

Well, I wish luck to all of the nomination's!

(Except Mef Man. Nah, joking. Good luck to Mef Man too. XD)

Also, a question about the game I thought would best fit in this topic, as the information would be useful to almost everyone.

When a character gets a new implant, I would imagine that they should get staff approval first, as if not, people might try to just get implants against whatever they lose to, in an attempt to become invincible.

So, would it be smart to assume any new weapons and implants should get approval first?

I should have asked this a while ago... but I just thought of it now.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Also, a question about the game I thought would best fit in this topic, as the information would be useful to almost everyone.

When a character gets a new implant, I would imagine that they should get staff approval first, as if not, people might try to just get implants against whatever they lose to, in an attempt to become invincible.

So, would it be smart to assume any new weapons and implants should get approval first?

I should have asked this a while ago... but I just thought of it now.

Yes, you should PM a staff member about the implant.

Levacius and Gravity could you please respond to my ic's for Photo and Mach.And just a few questions. How many new staff are you looking for? How many Toa Techna do you want? Are Toa of Light or shadow allowed? The rules seem to say yes but I thought I saw something against them.Thanks

OOC: Power-neutralizing technology seems rather unrealistic.

Didn't stop Greg from including it in The Yesterday Quest. =P If you dampen Toa power, then powers are also neutralized. Then only problem is, if that would stop others as well... Hmm.

OOC: Power-neutralizing technology seems rather unrealistic.

Didn't stop Greg from including it in The Yesterday Quest. =P If you dampen Toa power, then powers are also neutralized. Then only problem is, if that would stop others as well... Hmm.
Adding to this, it's a common thing used in a lot of fiction. Of, course, that doesn't automatically mean it should be used, but I think it fits this RPG better than any other. You could even have it that it's a ranged mask power, and multiple people are needed to cast a complete field of it upon the building.Of course, it's already been shown that it isn't in effect, so eh.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

That might be because you assumed a lot and really didn't leave room for intervention at first. :sarcastic:

True enough, but 'at first' doesn't matter so much as the escape itself. The escape itself is working pretty well. I think I'm being ingenious enough here.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Look, I wanted it to be hard, but no, everyone's character HAS to be a bigshot escape artist who can beat up complete police forces by batting their eyebrows. :/

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

That doesn't change the fact that you were assuming a bit much at the beginning and, thus, that makes the rest easier.But I'm not staff, so I'll go ahead and stop here....Well, can't really add to that...

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Look, I wanted it to be hard, but no, everyone's character HAS to be a bigshot escape artist who can beat up complete police forces by batting their eyebrows. :/

Incommodo's just intelligent. It's difficult enough, unless you can observe everything around you, and make successful deductions.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill