Epoch Of Despair: Gameplay Topic

EmperorWhenua

OOC: Time to see if Kimonou can find a few secrets of his own. :sly:IC (Kini-Toa):All architecture, no matter how ancient, had some sort of hidden side to it. Maybe the Kini-Toa was the same.At any rate, looking for a way to find new Toa was better than going back to Le-Wahi and being bored. Other Matoran had searched the Kini-Toa, of course, but maybe they had been distracted by dreams of unattainable grandeur; they could have missed something, and knowing other Matoran, they probably had.The Toa statues looked stiff as stone. Kimonou doubted pulling on one of their monumental weapons would help, not to mention that the Toa were four times his height and he couldn't reach the weapons without help.If only the Toa were here, he thought, and laughed. If the Toa were here, he wouldn't have to overanalyze their statues in an attempt to bring them back.He looked around the statues' feet, trying to find a lever, button, or something to press. But he couldn't see anything.Heaving a sigh, he sat on the pedestal beneath the statue of Nakaii, Toa of Air, between its large stone feet.OOC: It's too much to hope that Kimonou sat on a secret trigger, I guess. :P

IC: Aiazoah / Frozen Winds ShrineAiazoah got up, moving through the door. She stopped for a moment, stunned. "But... how?" she asked.The room was beautiful, appearing to be made of solid ice, save the stone path leading up to a circular platform in the center, where an altar stood. A statue of Kaccio stood in this room. The altar had a number of images depicting his actions.Still, there was no way for this room to exist - all of this ice! Yet... nothing to keep it from melting.Moving in, she tapped it with her trident. It was solid."How incredible..." she thought to herself.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Ic: "Only we're not going to strike our enemies down," the Disciple said to Trun, more to correct him than to make conversation. "Our mission is to kidnap the Elders who are with the Army of Fire. We are strictly advised not to directly engage the soldiers, which is why we will be using disguises. Sadly, all we have left are believable rahi suits, so make do with what we've got, since some people don't want to look like a maha," he said, cocking his eye at Ledzel and Alfon."The plan is simple," he explained as the others claimed their disguises. "We'll take a sandboat to the river delta, then switch boats and speed our way around the mainland and beach our craft on the far western coast, because it's much closer to the city. From there, we sneak into the City of Fire, kidnap the five Elders, take them out, and high-tail it back here. How it's actually going to work, however, will be very, very different, but that's never been a problem for us," he said with a bit of pride. Disciples of Calibran always had backup plans and knew what they were dealing with. It was in their way of life, their philosophies and their tactics."We leave as soon as everybody is read-- hey, where's Woodik?" he asked, suddenly realizing he wasn't there."Who?" one of them asked."Woodik. I approached him first, actually. He should have been here a long time ago."****The stone statues of the toa were impressive and large, but what was most fascinating was the detail on them. Not a single scratch on their bodies was for not, and the sheer magnificence of the intricacies on them was testament of the mastery of their creators. Legends spoke of great mysteries hidden in the temple, but nobody had ever found them. But was it because the explorers were looking at the bigger picture instead of the minute details? Perhaps a closer look at everything was in order...

IC(Ledzel in the City of Stone-warehouse-talking to others)

Ledzel looks away from the being's look before turning to Alfon."Hey, not bad," he compliments at the jester suit. The Po-Matoran grabs a small mirror-like trinket he had found in the desert before holding it up to his face and body. Laughing, he says out loud,"I think I'll fit in the most in the village." He looked the most like someone who would be in the Village of Fire; disguised as a Ta-Matoran. The others, well, Rahi didn't exactly wander the streets every day, but jesters were somewhat common he guessed.-Mef Man

OOC: Okay, since nobody has contributed to this recently, I'm just gonna proceed with my character's escape.IC: Xyron reached the edge of the Guard tower, and started climbing up it. Behind him, more guards has spotted him from the ground, and were aiming their crossbows upwards. Xyron swung to the side as arrows pieced the wooden frame of the tower.He reached the top and was surprised to only see a few guards; most of them had left to conduct a search. The guards drew their swords, but Xyron attacked first. His strength wasn't enough to overcome the Ta-Matoran, but he had speed and agility to his advantage. He managed to knock one guard off his feet, and then spun around and locked blades with the second. The Ta-Matoran's strength was too much, but Xyron managed to swing his blade around, and the Ta-Matoran's sword went flying. Unfortunately, so did Xyron's machete.More Matoran were starting to climb up the tower. Xyron knew it was time to get away. He kicked the guard over, rushed to the edge of the tower, and jumped off over the lava lake."He's suicidal!" one of the guards exclaimed as they reached the top. Regardless, they drew their crossbows and took aim.However, Xyron hadn't plunged into the lava. He had used his disc to decrease his weight, and then used the cloth he had taken as a sail to glide with. Already, he had drifted out of range."He's never going to make it to the other end," a guard said. "He's gonna be a fried Matoran."But that was not the case. The hot air rising from the lava caught Xyron's sail, and he started rising. Soon, he drifted off into the storm clouds and out of sight.The guards looked at each other nervously. "Who wants to tell Romulus that the Le-Matoran escaped?" one asked.:music:

OOC: The problem with exploring ruins in a TBRPG is that I can't directly see the ruins. I'm going to have each post examine one thing in particular and allow the GM a chance to say if Kimonou sees anything or not.IC (Kini-Toa):Kimonou had to admit he had hoped to have sat on some secret panel like most adventurers did in fiction. He also had to admit the hope had been ridiculous. Still, there was no sense in leaving any stone unturned.Kimonou promptly sat on each Toa's pedestal in turn.Having exhausted that direction of experimentation, he turned back to the statues themselves. The amount of detail, he realized now, was incredible. Every single scratch seemed to have been made for a purpose... Stepping atop one Toa's pedestal (Kaccio's, from the Kanohi) and standing on the tips of his toes, he slipped his fingers around the belt and tried to pull himself higher. Perhaps the Kanohi hid something behind it.

[iC: Vasilc ~ Ko-Wahi/Ga-Wahi fringe]The gentle streaming of a river echoed through the valley. High above, the clouded sky allowed patches of sunlight to peep through now and then. A bitter breeze coiled past the Matoran that sat patiently upon the grassy riverbank, rod in hand, Kanohi Arthron set in an expression of deep thought.Vasilc was a lonely Ba-Matoran. As she watched the silver waters trickle by, she couldn't help but ruminate on her current position in life. A few feet behind her stood the makeshift stone hut in which she had been living for the past few weeks. Before her was the river that provided her with fish to eat and water to drink. On the cliffs above small Rahi could be found, against which she often trained herself to fight.But apart from that she knew nothing of her personal history.Her earliest memory was of a time - close to two months ago - when she'd woken up on a freezing Ko-Wahi mountain slope. A ruined shrine stood beside her, and by reading the letters she could make out upon it she had adopted her new name. The cold had prompted her to wander, only to walk into the path of a hungry Rahi. She'd been lucky to escape, though her mask was cracked in the attack, and it was only sheer willpower that prevented her from passing out as she travelled to the valley in which she now sat. She had discovered the dwelling already built, had found a new mask and food inside, and had remained there in the hope that its owner would return. But in her weeks of living here she had not seen a soul. Perhaps the owner had died, or simply moved on. All Vasilc knew was that she was alone in the world.A tugging sensation brought her focus back to reality. She pulled hard, managing to whip a sizeable fish out of the river. Catching good fish wasn't difficult - you just needed time. And Vasilc had plenty of that.

IC: A small De-Matoran stood there, staring at the ground as if he was trying to see through it. This was not the truth; instead he was trying to figure out how he wanted to enter Onu-Wahi. What he was standing on was considered to be Onu-Wahi, but everyone knew that it was a cover, for the vast underground civilization that was located in the caverns. The De-Matoran needed to enter the real Onu-Wahi. He had come here to complete a mission. What was his mission? He wanted to find the Toa Heroes. This Matoran was known as Hermil, a member of the Order of Calix. His mission had brought him to Onu-Wahi, where he would enter the Antispire and try to read some of the ancient texts located there. They could possibly be a clue to the location of the Toa Heroes. He wasn’t sure if his mission would be a success, but it would be a start. As a member of the Order, you had to be faithful. Hermil sighed as he walked, preparing to enter one of the caverns that would connect to the underground village. He was not a native to this place; in fact, he had no allegiance to any of the different villages on the island. He travelled so much, like the other members of the Order of Calix, that he had no true home. The Monasteries were the closest equivalent of a home for Hermil. Perhaps he should’ve brought an Onu-Matoran with him as a guide, but he couldn’t go back in the past, could he? It was then that he saw a black and grey Matoran, clearly an Onu-Matoran, walking confidently to a cavern. Hermil’s eyes widened, “Time to play tag.” He muttered, following after the Onu-Matoran. The Matoran didn’t seem to notice him, but it was probably because Hermil clenched tightly to his power disk. With the power of luck, he could have the best day possible. For his journey, he’d need it. Finally, after following the Onu-Matoran, they entered one of the caverns. With a quick set of turns and descents, they reached the City of Black. Hermil had never been here and his eyes widened as he saw the large city. A river flowed through the bottom seemingly and Hermil walked carefully. He didn’t know this place that well. Hermil didn’t have time to sight-see though, for he immediately saw what he had come for. The Antispire, jutting from what seemed to be a massive ceiling and going all the way to the ground; steps seemed to swirl around it like a spiral. It was both impressive and strange. “It’s time to find my heroes.” He muttered to himself as he started to walk towards the massive… thing.

character_37075_f.jpg

Vrinlath/Wherever, Looking for SomethingIC:

Vrinlath was somewhere, looking for something. Where exactly would be determined by whoever interacted with him, and what he was looking for depended on where he was. His RPer hoped that someone would dare interact with a character such a vaguely-stated location.OOC: Because I honestly can't decide what to do. XD

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Aiazoah / Frozen Winds Shrine"You have got to be kidding me!" Aiazoah called out. There was a second exit in this room, leading out. And there, standing at an altar and looking at an ancient tablet, was a matoran who didn't seem quite sure what he was doing.She rushed over. "Where did you find the other entrance? What was guarding it? Who are you, and most importantly, what is that tablet!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Vrinlath/Wherever, Looking for SomethingIC:

"Eh? Oh! Well hello there! I'm uh, Vrinlath. An Elder. The other entrance? Well, uh, I don't know. I'm sure there were traps, but I strolled through, slowing my perception while walking as fast as ever. None of them went while I was on them, so everything's fine! It's right in the open, rather obvious. Uh... This thing? well, its a tablet, of course. Give me a second to read it and I'll tell you," said Vrinlath with a sheepish smile, holding the tablet close to his eyes.After quite literally a second passed, he looked back at the other two and said, "Just some boring history, it seems. Something regarding a council debate that happened a few thousand years ago. I think I remember this one, actually. When this place was still fresh and alive, it was common for different gatherings to come. But, uh, why are you here now?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC (Kini-Toa):Kimonou had to admit he had hoped to have sat on some secret panel like most adventurers did in fiction. He also had to admit the hope had been ridiculous. Still, there was no sense in leaving any stone unturned.Kimonou promptly sat on each Toa's pedestal in turn.Having exhausted that direction of experimentation, he turned back to the statues themselves. The amount of detail, he realized now, was incredible. Every single scratch seemed to have been made for a purpose... Stepping atop one Toa's pedestal (Kaccio's, from the Kanohi) and standing on the tips of his toes, he slipped his fingers around the belt and tried to pull himself higher. Perhaps the Kanohi hid something behind it.

IC (Kini-Toa):Hefting himself onto the belt was hard, but Kimonou was a Le-Matoran with all the climbing advantages that identity gave him. He had to balance precariously on his toes to stay on the belt, but he had climbed up harder surfaces before. His right arm gripped the statue's left arm for balance; his own left arm reached up toward the Toa's Kanohi.It was an exquisite work of art, hewn from solid rock to near-perfection. It was, in short, beautiful.Well, "beautiful" as far as a work of art could be beautiful. Kimonou himself enjoyed the sight of a good-looking female Matoran better.He tugged on the Kanohi to see if it would give, then tried twisting. He reached up even higher to try to grab the Kanohi's eyeholes.OOC: Would I be correct in assuming that the Toa statues are about eleven or twelve feet tall? Edited by Legolover-361

Japack/Ga-Wahi, Being a Conniving Little TwitIC:

Japack sat down a dark alleyway, his selection of various illegal items haphazardly displayed for his client. He took a swig of his rum and grinning as the matoran tossed a few high-value widgets into an empty bottle used as a collection jar. "A pretty widget for a pretty poison, eh? That'll be all then. Pleasure doin' business with ye."He gathered the wares into the various pockets of his coat and turned to leave the alley, unafraid to walk in the broad daylight. Afer all, he was Captain Japack, the most conniving pirate in Ga-Wahi! Or, for that matter, the entire two islands, most likely. One of the only pirates. Maybe the only pirate. Seemed like everyone else preferred "professional criminal" or some other weird name. He didn't really know.For that matter, was he a captain if he only owned his little dual-purpose skiff and had no crew? Eh, the title sounded nice, so he kept it. Speaking of his water and sand skiff, he had to get back to it and head over to Po-Wahi to do his rounds there. 'Course, that was assuming no one tried to catch the "notorius criminal" just strutting around Ga-Wahi. Or staggering. Yeah, staggering fit better. He smiled as he took another swig and bit off a piece of chocolate.

IC (Kini-Toa):The eyeholes were out of reach.Kimonou hung there for a moment, exiting from the tunnel vision his exertion had given him. He was getting nowhere. How could he grab the statue's Kanohi? -- and, more importantly, why? It was just the sort of coincidental thing that treasure hunters did in fiction. But those treasure hunters were always lucky. Really, they were lucky to the point of being annoying."Brakas," he cursed, then reached for the statue's left arm, the one holding a sword, and swung down to the ground.Now he had another chance to think. Just clambering around the statues like a maniac wouldn't work. Sheer luck was nowhere to be found, either.So skill and brains were the chosen weapons for this battle. Luckily Kimonou had plenty of both.

IC: Calik - City of FireCalik felt the hard ground against his back when he landed. He grunted, and tried to get up, the Onu-Matoran's foot ensured he stayed on the ground.'Maybe now you'll learn to keep your gob SHUT!' he snarled, knife clenched in his fist.Calik wheezed, 'Maybe next time, you won't try to kill someone in a busy street.'His opponent snarled, and thrust the dagger down at Calik--Only to see it turn to dust in his hands, as Calik's Power disk tapped it. Before the Earth Matoran could react, Calik slammed his fist into his stomach, sending his toppling to the ground. Slowly, the mercenary got to his feet, before looking around at the gawking crowd.'Well, what are you waiting for? SCRAM!'OOC: Calik still open for interaction.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Oura - Peace of Kaccio - Wandering: The Matoran of plasma wandered the city of ice, keeping vigilant, and staying silent in his wandering. Mostly, he kept other people out of trouble, spending his time saving people here and there. Now, normally, Skarloth would make a few NPCs for him to deal with to show off his true power and braveness, but this time, he decided not to. Instead, he would have him traveling, merely watching."Quiet... the sign of peace. Or lack thereof, in some cases..." he told himself, watching people as they passed him by on the street. It seemed this city was quiet, and.. peaceful, hence the name. Perhaps another city would be more active... the City of Fire was the next nearest one, and there always seemed to be something going down over there. So, being the adventure seeker that he was, he decided to make his way toward the fire city.-Oura

IC: Ardor continued to wander the forest. It was lovely. He looked at the disk in his hand and then as if by magic he knew how it worked. He focused on it and rocketed into the sky. He flew gracefully through the tree tops but he could not remember if he knew how to land. He thought that may be a problem.IC: Aphotic left the village of air. She had enough of them for today. She had no real home but she just pretended the island itsefl was here home. It always had been, had it not? She breathed in the clean forest air and picked and random direction and went that way.IC: Glacier got out a backpack and started putting things in it. He placed some food, water, some clothes and some basic snacks in his backpack. He then put his disk, a bedroll and a small collapsable tent into the bag. If he were another element he would have brought matches but he never really got cold. After everything was packed he put his back pack on and then got his weapons. It was a little bit heavy but it was a good workout. He left his small house on the edge of the town and set out on his adventure.

IC (Kini-Toa):The eyeholes were out of reach.Kimonou hung there for a moment, exiting from the tunnel vision his exertion had given him. He was getting nowhere. How could he grab the statue's Kanohi? -- and, more importantly, why? It was just the sort of coincidental thing that treasure hunters did in fiction. But those treasure hunters were always lucky. Really, they were lucky to the point of being annoying."Brakas," he cursed, then reached for the statue's left arm, the one holding a sword, and swung down to the ground.Now he had another chance to think. Just clambering around the statues like a maniac wouldn't work. Sheer luck was nowhere to be found, either.So skill and brains were the chosen weapons for this battle. Luckily Kimonou had plenty of both.

Ic: The bushes around Kimonou suddenly fluttered to life as matoran of all kinds emerged from hiding, some with staves and others with sharp knives in hand. At least one wore a poncho of an Elder, though it was torn and faded and likely not actually his. They chanted a phrase as they encroached on the statue Kimonou was climbing. "Echla, pacha jimbabu ngleke," they said, almost sang, in unison. "Echla, pacha jimbabu ngleke. Echla, pacha jimbabu ngleke."

Xyron reached the edge of the Guard tower, and started climbing up it. Behind him, more guards has spotted him from the ground, and were aiming their crossbows upwards. Xyron swung to the side as arrows pieced the wooden frame of the tower.He reached the top and was surprised to only see a few guards; most of them had left to conduct a search. The guards drew their swords, but Xyron attacked first. His strength wasn't enough to overcome the Ta-Matoran, but he had speed and agility to his advantage. He managed to knock one guard off his feet, and then spun around and locked blades with the second. The Ta-Matoran's strength was too much, but Xyron managed to swing his blade around, and the Ta-Matoran's sword went flying. Unfortunately, so did Xyron's machete.More Matoran were starting to climb up the tower. Xyron knew it was time to get away. He kicked the guard over, rushed to the edge of the tower, and jumped off over the lava lake."He's suicidal!" one of the guards exclaimed as they reached the top. Regardless, they drew their crossbows and took aim.However, Xyron hadn't plunged into the lava. He had used his disc to decrease his weight, and then used the cloth he had taken as a sail to glide with. Already, he had drifted out of range."He's never going to make it to the other end," a guard said. "He's gonna be a fried Matoran."But that was not the case. The hot air rising from the lava caught Xyron's sail, and he started rising. Soon, he drifted off into the storm clouds and out of sight.The guards looked at each other nervously. "Who wants to tell Romulus that the Le-Matoran escaped?" one asked.

"He what?" Romulus almost shouted at the messenger. It seemed they just couldn't get any respect these days."The suspect fled, literally floating into the clouds," the man repeated. "It happened near the front gates.""..." For some reason, Romulus' silence was louder than his battle cries right now. The would-be assassin of General Kondam had escaped, and on Romulus' watch.Or had it?"Bring me the Chief of the Gates," he commanded."Yes sir," the soldier said, running off. A little while later, he arrived with the Chief, the man responsible for maintaining all the security at the gates. As far as senior officers of the Watch came, there were few more senior than he. And technically, since Rom hadn't reached the gate in time, he was the first mate who had fallen asleep at the veritable wheel."Chief," Rom said, even though he knew the man's name, "the suspect fled under your watch. Is this correct?""Y-yes, m'Lord," he conceded."Then it is your fault and yours alone. Go and report to the general."

Traya smirked at Trun's comment. "Would you want the Elders to die? If the City of Fire attacks us, we'll use them as leverage. Right?"Trun stared at Traya for a second, before saying, 'Yes, but if we don't kidnap them, then the chances of them attacking us decrease.'

"You both misunderstand," the Disciple said. "The goal of the attack in the first place is--""--To capture violators of the Elder's Code," someone else finished. It was a portly and lazy-looking matoran wearing a blue Hau who walked, almost ambled, his way into the place. His voice suggested drinking and a lot of sleep. If he had been seen in any other place, he would not be taken as one of the Disciples' most prized warriors. "This is about depriving the Army of Fire of advisors and finding out what they are planning on doing next so that we can prepare. This is not a hostage situation, this is military intelligence."How do y'all do," he said, holding out a palm out to the others as he quivered on his feet. "Seclum. A pleasure."

[iC: Vasilc ~ Ko-Wahi/Ga-Wahi fringe]A delicious smell was carried upon the grey smoke that drifted from Vasilc's fire. It was a nice day - well, as nice at it got around here - so she'd decided to cook her fish outside. It was impaled on the end of a stick, suspended over a collection of crackling flames.Once she had enjoyed her meal she might venture up onto the cliffs above, seek a Rahi or two to fight against. There were none living in the immediate area that posed a large threat, so day by day she was managing to improve her fighting skills. She wanted to become strong enough to venture out into the world, but the problem was she didn't know exactly how strong she needed to be...

Japack/Ga-Wahi-Ko-Wahi Border, About to Get in His BoatIC:

"Ah karzahni, why did I dock the ship all the way out here?" Japack muttered as he stumbled toward the Ga-Wahi border. Ko-Wahi lay just beyond, providing a chill that he never enjoyed. But there was also... a fire? The smell of cooking fish... Delicious... Would go well with some rum and chocolate. "Hail! What be yer name, lad?"OOC: That being Vasilc.

[iC: Vasilc - Ko-Wahi/Ga-Wahi fringe]Vasilc froze. The voice had echoed to her from the end of the small valley. A voice... the first she'd heard since the amnesia. She turned around, noticing a dark blue Matoran advancing toward her. He was wearing a large brown coat and eyepatch. It unnerved Vasic how she recognised all of those things, when she had no memory of seeing them before. She tried to stay calm but she couldn't help trembling as she spoke:"H-hello?"With her attention removed from it, the fish overhanging the fire began to sizzle...

Edited by Kumata

IC (Kini-Toa):Kimonou wished he could see his own face.The Matoran continued their chanting. Kimonou tried to make sense out of the words, but he could discern no meaning whatsoever. He could certainly discern a meaning in their movements, though.He backed up until he was between the statue's legs and drew his blade in his left hand and his disk in his right. What use his disk would be in a stony, decidedly non-metallic area, he didn't know, but maybe it would be attracted to the Matoran, no matter how organic-looking they were."Um, guys?" he called out nervously. "Me no quick-speak your gibberish-language! You quick-speak Matoran?"

Japack/Ga-Wahi-Ko-Wahi Border, Speaking with Vasilc\IC:

"'Ey thar! Ye might want t' be tendin' t' yer fish thar. Startin' t' sizzle, 'tis," said Japack, swaggering closer to Vasilc. "Me name's Cap'n Japack. Yours?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

[iC: Vasilc ~ Ko-Wahi/Ga-Wahi fringe]"Oh!" Vasilc spun around, quickly lifting the fish away from the flames. Its underside was charred, but otherwise she had managed to save it from being spoiled There was a large rubbery leaf on the ground nearby; she placed the fish upon this. Evidently she used it as a kind of plate. "M-my name is Vasilc," the Ba-Matoran continued, looking back towards Captain Japack. "Would you like s-some fish..?"

Edited by Kumata

Japack/Ga-Wahi-Ko-Wahi Border, Speaking with VasilcIC:

"Vasilc, eh? Nice name ye got thar. Yes, in fact, I would be likin' some fish. Ye like chocolate? Rum? I gots both of 'em, and I'll let ye have some if ye wish," responded Japack with a grin, exposing his yellow and missing teeth, along with letting his relatively bad breath permeate the air. He pulled a full bottle of rum from his coat and placed a small slab of chocolate beside the fish.

Ic: "Echla, pacha jimbabu ngleke. Echla, pacha jimbabu ngleke. Echla, pacha--""Quiet!" another matoran called out, stepping out of the ring. "We speak matoran. Of course we do. We are matoran," he said, almost scolding Kimonou. "You are not one of us. Why are you here in this temple, prancing on these shrines as if you were a monkey?"

IC (Kini-Toa):"I'm not leap-prancing," Kimonou responded, hitting a hurt tone in stride, "I'm climbing. What's bad-wrong about copy-following the Brakas monkeys?"He glanced up to the statue behind him. It continued to stare far over his head into the trees beyond the Kini-Toa. "If you have to hear-know, I was find-seeking hide-secrets. My brother-Matoran jabber-talk about the Kini-Toa having many hide-secrets, but no one has seek-found any. I wanted to be the first." His hurt tone disappeared, replaced with a casual, business-like air. "Maybe you peace-friends know anything?"

IC: Ardor flew over the forest and he was worried how he would land. He saw a lake not far from where he was. He flew that way. He decsended and then crashed into the water. The force of the water was a bit shocking. He swam to the surface and then to the shore. The bridges got his attention and the thing in the distance really caught his eye. Close to the ancient buildings entrance he shook of most of the water from his armor. He wanted to enter the building and because no one stopped him, he did.OOC: Where is everyone?

IC: (Border of Ta-Wahi and Ko-Wahi)Xyron walked out of a shallow cave after a night's rest. He had spent much of the last day running hard to escape from any Ta-Matoran who had been following him. He had gone off trail completely, to make it harder for them to track him. Unfortunately, he had lost his supplies and weapons during his escape, so all he had was his disc. He would need to find some way to gather more supplies, which might be difficult if all of Frareo’s Best were after him.Furthermore, he needed to clear he name. He didn't know who the initial sender of the package was; he had been approached through a third party, a fellow trader from Ga-Wahi. The trader had been tasked to find him and send him off with the package, but hadn't bothered telling who it was initially from. Perhaps it was all an elaborate set up to get rid of Xyron. Or perhaps it was an assassination attempt, and Xyron was just a useless pawn. Either way, he was going to get some answers.But first, he needed some supplies and a new weapon...:music:

IC Oura - City of Fire - Wandering: Oura entered the city of fire, welcoming the rise in temperature like an old friend. He was a Matoran of plasma, after all, heat was his way, and it was nice to been in it again. Wandering the cities got tiresome, and with nothing interesting to do, Oura was normally left to find a place to sit, and just watch everyone who walked by.OOC: Anyone in the city of fire up for interaction?-Oura

IC: Calik - City of FireCalik wiped his mouth, wincing against the pain in his body. That Matoran had done more damage than the mercenary had let on. He stumbled across the street, slouching into a nearby chair. He looked lazily around, surveying the street, when he spotted a Matoran of Plasma (Oura) loitering nearby.Who is that? he wondered, before calling out, 'Oi! What are you doing here!?'IC: Trun - City of Stone/WarehouseTrun raised an eyebrow and smiled, 'Ah, the pleasure is ours sir. But, back to business. While I respect your plan in it's elegance, I still don't understand the 'why' behind this...conflict. Well, actually that's a lie, I do know.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: RamanoxSeeing that he Xyron, Ramanox stopped, you've chosen your path, and I've chosen mine. I hope you can clear your name this way, since you refused the help of Frareo's Best. I want to believe your innocent, but I can't after the way you fled. I wish you Good Luck courier at clearing your name. Good Luck, you'll need it. Ramanox then backtracked to find his dagger, and after a surprisingly short jog, he found it. However he also found Xyron's bag, Romulus will be very interested in seeing this, Ramanox thought excitedly, and like a good courier he climbed onto the roofs and ran. Ran to his destination, he ran to the start of his destiny, he ran to a destiny he was sure would collide with Xyron's. But most importantly he ran, because it was fun. It may seem insane to others, but to Ramanox the answer was simple, this world lacked fun and he would have to bring it. By running, for that was what he did best. Running was who he was.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Jeldrax / City of FireJeldrax came walking forward through the streets to Romulus, blade sheathed, and gave a salute. "Sir, I appologize for being unable to stop the would-be-assassin from escaping. I have no excuse, and wish to do anything to remove this permanent stain on my honor. That aside, we must depart soon and gather our allies before leaving."IC: Aiazoah / Frozen Winds Shrine"Aiazoah of the Order of Calix. I came here seeking information that could help discern the secrets leading up to the disapearance of the Toa." she replied."While I am honored to meet an Elder, I must apologize and continue further. Based on the status of this location I would say that there is still a third toa shrine here. Though... you said you knew about this place. That you were here before. What is it?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[iC: Vasilc ~ Ko-Wahi/Ga-Wahi fringe]Japack's unhygienic qualities were things Vasilc could overlook for now, for her initial anxiety was quickly being replaced by excitement at having met another Matoran.She broke off a piece of chocolate, the one thing she didn't recognise. It tasted creamy, and a little salty."Thankyou. This is nice." A thought suddenly struck her. " Oh! Is that your hut?" She pointed to the dwelling behind her, the place she'd been living in for the past few weeks...

Japack/Ga-Wahi-Ko-Wahi Border, Speaking with VasilcIC:

"Nay, 'tisn't mine. Probably abandoned by another matoran a while back," he responded. "So, 'tain't yer hut, eh? Whar d'ye live, Vasilc?"