Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Less then a week till new MLP! Also, my MLP story had changed themes so many times, it's now going to be a Bionicle story. o.0Any suggestions, for a new MLP story?

A Trixie/Gilda genderbend shipping adventure story. :P
Does it end with a hippogriff?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

MLP is the trashy show that dominates telivision these days, duh.

I would rather any daughter (or son, even) of mine to watch MLP than pretty much anything else that is being passed off for entertainment on TV these days (such as shows on beauty pageants). It's entertaining, cheerful and wholesome. I'd just have to keep them from the fanbase, like anything else. Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I would rather any daughter (or son, even) of mine to watch MLP than pretty much anything else that is being passed off for entertainment on TV these days (such as shows on beauty pageants). It's entertaining, cheerful and wholesome. I'd just have to keep them from the fanbase, like anything else.
I'd have to agree here, it IS much better then the completely random out of the blue things from like Cartoon Network (Although there is a minority of stuff good from there)

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

I would rather any daughter (or son, even) of mine to watch MLP than pretty much anything else that is being passed off for entertainment on TV these days (such as shows on beauty pageants). It's entertaining, cheerful and wholesome.

hmmm.... the last time i saw a beaty pageant on TV was....... oh, yeah, never.most tv shows today are trashy and are embarrasing to watch if someone else is in the room, IMOand thats why I watch documentaries :smeag: and CN and other popular cartoon channels are the ones splurting out

completely random out of the blue things

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Less then a week till new MLP! Also, my MLP story had changed themes so many times, it's now going to be a Bionicle story. o.0Any suggestions, for a new MLP story?

A Trixie/Gilda genderbend shipping adventure story. :P
Does it end with a hippogriff?
Yep. A whole litter of em. And that dragon from Dragonshy is their godfather.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I've always been of the opinion that there's genuine fans and fans that are fans to be part of the in crowd.

Not necessarily anything wrong with that. Better MLP than some trashy show that dominates television these days.

●Takuma Nuva●

In the famous words of Applejack: "Hmm.... Nehh."

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

The lesson of A dog and pony show: if a woman whines loud enough, men will do what she asks. :P

Hmm, I thought it was "Don't judge a book by its cover" or "Any type of person is capable of taking care of themselves, no matter how they may act." Either that or Spike should never be allowed to become an adult, if that's what he's going to look like... Macho humanoid dragons having a crush on a tiny little pony kinda gives me the twitchy-twitchah-twitch! XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Maybe dragons grow wings. Either way, if Spike and the giant dragons are the exact same species, that means they were once like Spike.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I would rather any daughter (or son, even) of mine to watch MLP than pretty much anything else that is being passed off for entertainment on TV these days (such as shows on beauty pageants). It's entertaining, cheerful and wholesome.

hmmm.... the last time i saw a beaty pageant on TV was....... oh, yeah, never.
You're lucky to not have seen much TV.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

hmmm.... the last time i saw a beaty pageant on TV was....... oh, yeah, never.
You're lucky to not have seen much TV.
I don't know... Some of the girls in pageants are... Nvm.Maybe he only watches PBS. :P

I am slowly coming to a decision on which shirt I want. Wish there were more Twilight Sparkle ones.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Get a Fluttershy shirt that says "yay" :P

Very tempting, but I went with Mystical Nightmare. :P

Rarity is very pretty.

Which is why she is best pony.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Applejack > Rarity
Silly Shad and Vinyl, that's not how you spell Twilight Sparkle. :P Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

All of you have really really weird ways of spelling Fluttershy,

I don't know why your spell checkers are turning Luna into Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle. You really need your computers looked at or something.

Indeed. Luna and Fluttershy are best ponies.And Rarity? I hate people who care about fashion.List of important things:1.Function√-1.Prettiness

PONIES

NOWHERE IS SAFE

Holy dang only 5 replies left till the 2000 post.I wonder if I will steal OmiShad's spot like in the 1000th (hehehehe) Also, yeah, fashion is dumb, particularly in Equestria. This is no real reason to hate on Rarity though, she is great.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png