Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Princess Cadence and the stallion Shining Armor (I think) are canon and I think they're going to be in the show this season. Don't take my word for it, though.

I'm pretty sure they are canon, seeing as someone posted on a certain social networking site involving a bird that they'd already recorded the voice clips for them.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

You can mention Twitter, unless the bosses changed that rule. :PAnyway, I've been (over)thinking about recent...behaviors of some of the mane cast from the recent episodes, like Rarity's greed in "Secret of My Excess" and Twi's OCD explosion in "Lesson Zero".In the first season, these things were mostly only hinted at, but we see those personality flaws(?) in full force in season 2.To me, it looks more and more like these flaws have been enhanced (possibly pernamently) after the mane cast's run in with Discord.Hence, they might be traumatized.</Overthinking things>

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I'd say that's quite a fair assumption. Unfortunately, it is just a kids show so aspects like this are purely accidental, but that's largely why I love fanon so much. It adds so much more depth and whole new dimensions for the show, which is probably one of the main reasons I stick with it.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

My sister (also a fan) got one of those Fluttershy dolls with syntheic hair (AKA a "brushie" doll) for Christmas, most likely as one of the more humorous gifts. Had a good laugh about that, and have been trying on-and-off to see what I can do about making the hair show-accurate.On the flip side, at a later family gathering, somebody left me G3 MLP-themed stickers and some small minature of a generic real-life pony in my stocking. I'm sure it was all part of good humor, but regardless I was unamused, and left them in the sock when I came home.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Princess Cadence and the stallion Shining Armor (I think) are canon and I think they're going to be in the show this season. Don't take my word for it, though.

I'm pretty sure they are canon, seeing as someone posted on a certain social networking site involving a bird that they'd already recorded the voice clips for them.
They could be season three material. Either way whenever they make their appearance I may be tempted to change my avatar, signature, and quite possibly my name. I'll be known as a Princess Candence although a name like Shining Armor might count for something. He may secretly be a butt kicking general or something like that.

On the flip side, at a later family gathering, somebody left me G3 MLP-themed stickers and some small minature of a generic real-life pony in my stocking. I'm sure it was all part of good humor, but regardless I was unamused, and left them in the sock when I came home.

It seems that a lot parents make little mistakes. For instance I wanted Mirror's edge for PS3 but my mom got for Xbox 360 (not that I'm complaining, Mirror's edge is a good game on either system). I think since a few people think we're watching G1-G3 ponies It should be expected. It would be best to except the gifts, it's the holiday season.@Valenti That's what we call Fridge Brilliance

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Okay reasons I like Celestia:-beautifulWhy I like Luna:-Cute

Ah yes. These animated creatures of the equine persuasion are truly the pinnacle of beauty in the eyes of a human, are they not?-SK
Remember kids, it's wrong to regard anything that isn't human as beautiful.

OpAXNpl.jpg

I got a shirt with a shillouete of Dashie that says "This shirt just got 20% cooler." Unfortunately, it's not my size, and I look like an burrito with too much filling. >.>

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

You can mention Twitter, unless the bosses changed that rule. :P Anyway, I've been (over)thinking about recent...behaviors of some of the mane cast from the recent episodes, like Rarity's greed in "Secret of My Excess" and Twi's OCD explosion in "Lesson Zero". In the first season, these things were mostly only hinted at, but we see those personality flaws(?) in full force in season 2. To me, it looks more and more like these flaws have been enhanced (possibly pernamently) after the mane cast's run in with Discord. Hence, they might be traumatized.

the personality flaws were meant to make them more realistic.everyone aways has a time when they're not themselves.think about it.

Ah yes. These animated creatures of the equine persuasion are truly the pinnacle of beauty in the eyes of a human, are they not?-SK
isn't that WAY too philsophical for here?

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

isn't that WAY too philsophical for here?
No, not really... there have been philosophical discussions here before.
19704_s.gif

Except ponies on an animated children's show. That makes perfect sense.-SK

timing FAIL.also, why is there times when only two people are on? this is a heavly famous topic, so why are so little people bronies/pegasisters on most of the time?i don't even know how this topic managed this many pages, being like this.it's mad.

As does excluding them for that fact.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Yes, it's unmentionable, commenting systems being what they are.

very funny.in the instance that you actualy thought i laughed at that, then you've been trolled.

Um, dude what are you even talking about? He answered your question nicely. We are not allowed to mention the pony blog site. It has a comment system, therefore is against BZP rules. Don't be so snappy.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Yes, it's unmentionable, commenting systems being what they are.

very funny.in the instance that you actualy thought i laughed at that, then you've been trolled.
What?Just ... what?It's unmentionable. It has a commenting system, and linking to/mentioning the name of sites with commenting systems or forums is banned, except for a few notable exceptions (Twitter and BrickLink). I was thinking that I could inform you of this without resorting to a report of your post, but no. Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I got a Rainbow Dash recolor brushie... It seems my sister still can't accept the fact that ponies are awesome. I can't blame her, since she hasn't seen the show, and she's likely still incredulous that I like it. Anyway, it was a joke present, so I gave it to my cousin. If I had kept it, the only daylight it would ever see would be if I got the time and resources to turn it from 'Blossomworth' into Derpy.Indeed, I perfectly understand anypony's stance against shipping, as there's certainly boatloads of poorly done shipping. Indeed, the 'shipping' stories I actually like, I'm hesitant to call 'shipping' rather than just 'romance' because it has a level of quality, whether serious or (I think as all the MlP cases have been) cute, that the term 'shipping' just doesn't imply. Of course, cute style is what I like best for this fandom, since cuteness is one of the main attractions of the show in the first place. It's also why Fluttershy is best Pony.

Edited by Knight of Kaos

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

ok, i just understanded what the heck just happened, so had NO clue what happened before.on a unrelated note, it still says "12 posts".

That doesn't change the fact that the site is unmentionable, due to the aforementioned commenting system. You should edit your post and remove it, or a Staff member will.Posts in Completely Off Topic, as well as a few other forums, do not count. This is why your post count has stayed stagnant even though you have posted more than twelve times.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

on a more related note, is calamtiy's sig and avatar related to a pinkieshy fic?

No.

if any of you wonder why i'm against shipping, it's because i learned the art of fanfic critsim from my sister, who is a fanfiction writer herself, and knows about everything new writers try to do, because she had to deal with it.

Well, there are a ton of shipping writers who are not only experienced, but write good, believable shipfics. Leave your prejudice at the door, please. (FO3 reference BTW)

also, why is there times when only two people are on? this is a heavly famous topic, so why are so little people bronies/pegasisters on most of the time?i don't even know how this topic managed this many pages, being like this.it's mad.

... Because not everyone posts the same amount each day? Plus, timezones might play a part, although I'm not sure who lives where.
19704_s.gif

i just read a ton of MLP: FiM fanfiction, and guess what the result was?i've got blood pouring down my face from my forehead, and the nearest wall has a big, gaping hole in it.and yet i can still remeber evrything.WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN.and meawhile, dispite the blood loss, i still have some very good ideas for pony fanfics that i have no clue what to do with.

Please point exactly on the doll where he stated that ponies were the only exception. I got the general idea that he meant it's wrong to criticise anyone for saying something that isn't human is beautiful.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

the personality flaws were meant to make them more realistic.everyone aways has a time when they're not themselves.think about it.

I know. :P

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

It seems like a side effect of my further interest in the show "Doctor Who" is that I can't stop thinking about this idea I have for a crossover story between it and MLP. At the least, I've been mentally designing how the intro sequence would go and been wishing I had the resources to make a real video out of it.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Derpy Hooves: The Muffin Queen is a cute and hilarious fanfic and a great homage to Dexter's Laboratory.

f9Qcky7.png