Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

may someone answer this question:does derpy eat the muffin, or is she in love with it.because i really don't know.

Well, I saw a comic where she overheard somepony saying "You can't have your cake and eat it too" and then looked sadly at a muffin, so I assume she likes eating them.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

"Winter Wrap Up", with "At the Gala" being a close second.Followed by "May the Best Pet Win!"

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Winter Wrap-Up, followed by Giggle at the Ghosties.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

thats pretty cool! I do drawings myself, but I use pen and no colour, until i trace em on photoshop, wanna see?

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

i decided to try the art of art of ponies.what do you think?the kind of critsim i want is about the character, or the art style.

Looks nice. I would add another layer of feathers to the wings to make them seem more threedimensional, currently they kind of look like razor blades. The same goes for mane and tail. Use a darker shade of the mane colour to create a "shadow"-effect, that makes the character seem more realistic.Also, you misspelled "Explosives", but overally, it looks cool.

u guys have heard 'Smile' Right?!!!!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Eenope, I'm going to wait until it shows up in an episode. :)

Same for me. I don't want to spoil the awesome moment when you're watching an episode and you realize that a song is starting.Concerning my favourite song, I'd say Winter Wrap Up and Art of the Dress tied for first, with Giggle at the Ghosties close behind.

Everypony Should Know (Becoming Popular) or whatever it's called is probably my favorite.That, and Art of the Dress. I often find myself whistling the intro to that song.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I love all of them, but I really like Hush Now, Quiet Now for some reason, though it's rather short. As far as longer songs go ... that's pretty much impossible to choose. I'm partial to the ones based off of Stephen Sondheim (At the Gala and Art of the Dress), but Becoming Popular is growing on me, as is Find a Pet for it's musical-like style.tl;dr Daniel Ingram is brilliant so please stop giving me headaches trying to decide the best song ;_;

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I love all of them, but I really like Hush Now, Quiet Now for some reason, though it's rather short. As far as longer songs go ... that's pretty much impossible to choose. I'm partial to the ones based off of Stephen Sondheim (At the Gala and Art of the Dress), but Becoming Popular is growing on me, as is Find a Pet for it's musical-like style.tl;dr Daniel Ingram is brilliant so please stop giving me headaches trying to decide the best song ;_;

This. So much this.Also I'm planning (which means it may never get done <_<) to play a medley of a ton of songs this fandom has done (on flute), so I want to have like 2 songs from each major artist. Right now I'm thinking (asterisked is "idunnolol i'll just put this here"):
  • [*]Eurobeat Brony: Luna and So Many Wonders (EuroSky Mix)* (or Cupcakes (Sweetbeat Mix), I don't really know which)[*]PinkiePieSwear: Flutterwonder and Giggle at the Ghostly (Simple Joy Mix)[*]JackleApp: Summer and Autumn*[*]WoodenToaster: Nightmare Night and Beyond Her Garden[*]The Living Tombstone: September and Sister Hate[*]Stormwolf: The Beginning of Order and * (Because he has more orchestral remixes than originals :X)[*]d.notive: Let Your Mane Down and The Final Trick[*]Jeffthestrider: No Strings Attached and Time to be Cruel*[*]Zahqo: Luna's Ruse and Griffon Wings (Because he has nothing else)[*]RainbowCrash88: Fighting is Magic: Applejack's Theme and Twilight's Theme from Fighting is Magic[*]Acoustic Brony: Crepuscularity and *[*]Not A Clever Pony: Lower The Moon and For the New Lunar Republic[*]Makkon: A Waltz for Trixie and Rainbow Rhapsody (maybe replace one of these with Celestia Origins Extended Battle Theme, but I dunno)[*]Foozogz: Find a Pet (Candy Mix) and Sparkle (Season Rebirth)[*]ArtAttack: I Think I'm OK and Still Shy

Also planning on tossing Night of Nights in there just because.So, anyone I missed or songs I need to change?

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

thats pretty cool! I do drawings myself, but I use pen and no colour, until i trace em on photoshop, wanna see?

i'm actualy exspermenting with color outlines right now, and also tried out rainbow dash. however, trying to scan the baraboom picture into my computer was a epic pain, so i guess people will have to wait.and Coob, real life does not have spell check.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?