Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Thoughts on the CMC: Aww, Sweetiebelle can sing! =3Aww, Applebloom is a fasion person, only she's not as diva as Rarity... Cool! ^^Oh, great, another Rainbow Dash... -.- ... But, wait... She actually has skill on a scooter! Plus we see her doing something other than rainbows and fast flying! Woohoo! ^^ So, yeah... CMC is best CMC XD "Congratulations, Spike. You're the new Rainbow Dash." Hehe... I love that line. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Thoughts on the CMC: Aww, Sweetiebelle can sing! =3Aww, Applebloom is a fasion person, only she's not as diva as Rarity... Cool! ^^Oh, great, another Rainbow Dash... -.- ... But, wait... She actually has skill on a scooter! Plus we see her doing something other than rainbows and fast flying! Woohoo! ^^ So, yeah... CMC is best CMC XD "Congratulations, Spike. You're the new Rainbow Dash." Hehe... I love that line. ^^

XD that was one of my favorite lines of the series! :P

Yeah, the CMC's cutie marks have already been hinted at in the show (rather blatantly, I'd say). -Skar

Wow... This is my first post in MONTHS... Anyways, I'm a reluctant Brony. I love writing fiction too... So you can see the result of the two intrests here: Do NOT link to websites with forums! - WW ...Just don't expect me to do any pony sigs or anything like that.

Edited by Watashi Wa
Removed link to forums.

Welcome to the Herd :D, but please don't post links to other forums. It's against the rules.

One of the. Best. Lines. EVER!

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

It's from the show; the name first appears in Call of The Cutie, when the Cutie Mark Crusaders are formed, then in Show Stoppers, Stare Master, and Cutie Mark Chronicles. Also, I am making a pony jack o' lantern. It's really really really hard.

Looking pretty awesome so far! Ah, Prince Blueblood. Many a revenge fic has been inspired by him. One of my favorites is "Dear cool dude."
doctor_whooves_and_derpy_sig_by_delta105-d4d5vi8.png

It's from the show; the name first appears in Call of The Cutie, when the Cutie Mark Crusaders are formed, then in Show Stoppers, Stare Master, and Cutie Mark Chronicles. Also, I am making a pony jack o' lantern. It's really really really hard.

It's looking great so far. ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well... I've been to ###### and back... MLP live sucks. :P they only had three ponies, very weird looking movement, and AJ didn't have her hat!

No :o ,AJ with out her hat is...Madness!
They never give AJ her Hat except in the show. Some of the merchandise does give her a Hat but it's always Pink. Speaking of Merchandise, I now own two of the Brushie brushie toys.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

. I want to murder Prince Blueblood and roast him into common carnival fare.

I can see it now: Cupcakes 2: The Revenge of Rarity :P

Finally done! More pics later; I don't think I'll be able to hold a camera right now given how my arm is feeling. :P

Of all the things that could happenThis.Is.The.Best.Possible thing! Now, to pig out on candy and play Sonic Generations over the week to hold me over til the D'AAAWWWS of Rarity & Sweetie Belle episode. Just think, an entire episode featuring the best pony and her adorable little sister/CMC.That.Is.The.Best.Possible thing! And I really meant it both times. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I have now watched every FiM episode out yet. Begin the withdrawal symptoms.

Me too. Now, I must wait until they release a new one. :'(

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I have now watched every FiM episode out yet. Begin the withdrawal symptoms.

Me too. Now, I must wait until they release a new one. :'(
It's not a long wait. Not as long as the wait between episode 2 and 3. The funny thing is, we have rumours of the upcoming episode, plus episodes 7 and 8... why no rumours of episode 6?

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png