Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

You're welcome. :P I just finished reading a very good, but pretty sad fanfic, "My Funny Sister". It's about a young Rainbow Dash.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

. I want to murder Prince Blueblood and roast him into common carnival fare.

I can see it now: Cupcakes 2: The Revenge of Rarity :P
Actually there was a Cupcakes 2. And it had Rarity in it... But as the victim! D:
I read a Cupcakes 2... but it didn't have Rarity in it... it had Derpy, Applejack and Scootaloo.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

To clarify ... there are multiple endings, variations, and sequels. Now let's all take the advice of the Staff and discuss fan fictions that do not involve baked goods. :)

Okay, I'll give you one to discuss. Past Sins. Brilliant piece of writing. If any of you haven't read it, you really should. It has such a sweet ending, almost had me crying!

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

My friend and I are recruiting other bronies to perform Winter Wrap Up in February :D(In other news, Cupcakes has ruined Pinkie Pie for me f̴ór͞é̡̛v̕͟͡ér, Luna is amazing (squee), and as big Star Trek fan I can testify that Discord is exactly like Q and thus awesome)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Really? That's awesome! =DGotta love the Fairly Odds. ^^ "What if she exploded... and then exploded again?!""Can you do that? Can you explode twice?""Of course not..." Hehe, just watched Feeling Pinkie Keen again. It's a good one. ^^ ... You know, color-quoting these ponies got a whole lot more complicated when three of the characters have purple... =/

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Whoa! The lady that voices Twilight, voiced Timmy Turner in Fairly odd parents... Mind. Blown.

Eh, I never watch Fairly Odd Parents. On the other hand, Tabitha St. Germain voicing Nokama means I'll never be able to watch LoMN or WoS the same way again. :P

Really? That's awesome! =DGotta love the Fairly Odds. ^^ "What if she exploded... and then exploded again?!""Can you do that? Can you explode twice?""Of course not..." Hehe, just watched Feeling Pinkie Keen again. It's a good one. ^^ ... You know, color-quoting these ponies got a whole lot more complicated when three of the characters have purple... =/

Not really. Use the violet color for Pinkie, Indigo for Spike, and Purple for Twilight. Of course, making rarity white would be a pain, and the only other color would be indigo given that's her mane color. Maybe use lavender but that's kinda hard to see. Just don't use Spike, Rarity, and Twilight in the same quote. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Not really. Use the violet color for Pinkie, Indigo for Spike, and Purple for Twilight. Of course, making rarity white would be a pain, and the only other color would be indigo given that's her mane color. Maybe use lavender but that's kinda hard to see. Just don't use Spike, Rarity, and Twilight in the same quote. :P

Exactly my conundrum. XD But, I've always found Indigo looks so much like purple that distinguishing between the two can be confusing.And yes, that situation should be avoided at all costs. XD

Ooh! I like that idea! Wait, what would that make Rainbow Dash's text? ... That's a lot of gradient... XDAnd Script formatting is where quoting goes to die! (Okay, not really, I just wanted an excuse to say something like that. XP)

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Ha! I was right! It is a lot of gradient! ... That wasn't me... It was Pinkie Pie! D=Also, I need to read up on how to do gradient text in this new format. XD Not used to HTML. Anyway, I think Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are tied for best pony. (Give it two seconds, my opinion of that will change. XD).

... Dang bro. I just assumed it'd be blue.

That's the cheater's way. :)

Rarity is best pony.

Well, Rarity may be the best pony, but Fluttershy is definitely the cutest, nicest, sweetest, awesomest pony.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Well, what color was I going to use? Mix Purple with white; you get... Something like that. Find a better color, we'll use it.Rarity <-- Can't very well use this. Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

My Fluttershy-theme short story, Fluttershy's Stand, is almost finished! :D Jw, MLP:FiM short stories can be posted on BZPower (in the COT), right? I can't imagine why they wouldn't, but I've yet to see any.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I've always been of the opinion that there's genuine fans and fans that are fans to be part of the in crowd.

Not necessarily anything wrong with that. Better MLP than some trashy show that dominates television these days.

●Takuma Nuva●

MLP is the trashy show that dominates telivision these days, duh.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)