The Official Minecraft Topic

On Windows, go to Run, type %appdata%, go into Minecraft, go into bin, drag minecraft.jar out, and put the snapshot's minecraft.jar in. Make sure it's titled minecraft.jar. Don't know about Mac.EDIT: @Beardy Spoon: 12w21b is pretty stable.Also, is anyone else having problems logging in?~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

I won't be logging onto the server for the next month, due to exams. Won't be returning until June 20th at the earliest. May login today, but that'll be it.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I have that stuff at my house, dont worry. when you got off last night i made sure to put everything i could salvage in a box for you when i get back on.

Oh, ok, thanks! Nevermind about unit oweing me stuffAlso, I'm working on a recolor of my onu-matoran skin.EDIT:Finished. The dots on the head are just a glitch of the skin viewer programtohgno_skin_walking.png Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

wow, is that available for download somewhere?

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

my skin or the skin viewing program?
skin
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I would like to ask all who have the power to give out sponges to all and sundry to please refrain from doing so.Those of us who have spent more time than they could have ever wanted to fixing the hole in the ocean would rather appreciate it.EDIT: In addition, Tower puzzles 1-4 are complete, reset, and ready for all takers. For the moment, Lotus Mines have not been implemented in Puzzle 4, and I do not know if they will be.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Creeperspleef was amazing, and I hope to participate in it again, when I am actually capable of dying. I have to say, the way X rather coolly spleefed the snow from under creepers was almost as awesome as when I kept yanking his pigs into the sky with a fishing line.EDIT: I have now attempted Puzzle 4. It is not a maze. It's a freaking labyrinth, and David Bowie isn't even in it.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

tower puzzles?

This topic so far

Vs.

Yes. I'm putting a series of puzzles into the tower I built. So far four of them have been made. The final goal of the puzzles is to unlock the iron door that guards the easiest access to the inner portions of the tower.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

my skin or the skin viewing program?
skin
No, It isn't availible to download currently.I won't be on the server until june 3th.and I think I'll recolor my skin again to be a ga-matoran during the next few days.I

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I don't know how many puzzles I'll be making, it kind of depends on how many it takes me to reach the top.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Spamming of mobs should most definitely be kept to a minimum, as an overload of mobs in one area tends to cause peoples' games to crash. There is already one person for whom I will be waiting with a sword when they lose creative mode.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Spamming of mobs should most definitely be kept to a minimum, as an overload of mobs in one area tends to cause peoples' games to crash. There is already one person for whom I will be waiting with a sword when they lose creative mode.

I do hope you're not subtly referencing that testificate incident that no one bothered to inform me about after it happened.On similar news there were tonnes of pigs in bzkoro ... and Mr Piggers died again.Is there a reason for this? Edited by The Invisible Noob

I've been building a nuclear bunker do to Lucifer and Michael bickering about nuclear war...oh, and Ddude didn't help :P

Now that I think about it, I've been making one too.Glad to know someody else will survive.

I do hope you're not subtly referencing that testificate incident that no one bothered to inform me about after it happened.On similar news there were tonnes of pigs in bzkoro ... and Mr Piggers died again.Is there a reason for this?
Actually I was referring to an incident in which loads of Mooshrooms and Testies were spawned on the roof of the Nether, and, due to an underestimation of the effect of having that many mobs in such a small area, they caused a few crashes before they could be slaughtered as planned.Honestly, though, waiting for the person responsible with a sword is a bit much. Mistakes happen, and I find that I have difficulty holding a grudge for longer than five minutes, much less weeks or months.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I've been building a nuclear bunker do to Lucifer and Michael bickering about nuclear war...oh, and Ddude didn't help :P

Now that I think about it, I've been making one too.Glad to know someody else will survive.
Hope one of you have room for another in that shelter ill bring the necessary blocks, anyway I'm thinking of remaking my castle that was in my single player world so anyone know a good mountain not in use.
I'm just ToaD

Hope one of you have room for another in that shelter ill bring the necessary blocks, anyway I'm thinking of remaking my castle that was in my single player world so anyone know a good mountain not in use.
Kineva has a few, and there's a mountain biome outside le-koro

AGH, mental limitations...I forget its physically impossible to not take breaks.Anyway, has anyone seen the most recent snapshot with the new jungle temples? I like how they're adding all of these new pregenerating structures. I also like how they added an emerald block for the new ore...now if only they would add a redstone block things would be perfect! I tend to get far more redstone than any other ore on mass mining sprees...

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

i'd like it if they made enchanting better. i hate wasting 48 levels only to get "unbreaking 1", which definitely happens sometimes and is incredibly enraging.

This topic so far

Vs.

Apparently this next snapshot sets the maximum level to thirty, and just about guarantees that most high-level enchants are at least double-enchants.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

finally put optifine on my laptop, it makes worlds of difference omg

This topic so far

Vs.

i had no idea what was going on when i telelported into the glass thing

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Hello,I'm back, Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've had gobs of mods installed. I eventually decided to install the Technic pack so that I could keep a clean Minecraft.Jar for multiplayer.Things sure have changed a lot, with a good deal of the desert near BZ-Metru having become populated. It's nice to see things coming along so well!Who was it who built the giant cobblestone structure with the iron door/glass enclosure in the middle?As for my home, I'm thinking of going even further to conceal the secret entrance so that it will close behind me when I go down. I've also added a semi-secret chamber into one of my completely secret chambers for the lulz.

Do you believe in magic?

If we were to update to the new snapshot, players without it would be unable to connect, right? Wouldn't that be an issue?I wish they did the snapshots more like they did the pre-releases in Beta-- in other words, less optional. :P

banner.jpg

See, my problem with the snapshots is that you can never tell beforehand what sort of problems they'll have. Shockingly, a lot of paying customers, such as the ones Mojang has, like to have a product that works, and being forced into being an unpaid beta tester kind of takes away the guarantee of proper function.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

A lot of people were given creative to help Nav with his Hunger Games map. We proceeded to make fjords and then bugger about furiously with our own personal projects.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom