The Official Minecraft Topic

Great Mine is almost ready to begin, door is finished, river is finished.Elevators are not on the docket.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

You'll find some interesting developments in BZMetru. Nav has found sites for more Koros, and Onu-Koro is very nearly structurally complete.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

well i'm glad we're all getting along, I'm going to make a little courthouse so we can discuss matters like missing diamonds and such.and yes the Koros are coming along swimmingly.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Where's the courthouse?Also, I hope epic poems are written about the glorious construction of Onu-Koro.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Don't forget the fact that it still needs lighting in there... Stuff likes to spawn in certain areas.Like 4 Endermen and a spider.Anyways, has any other Koro been started? I wanna live in either Le-Koro or the jungle right by BZMetru...I love me some jungles.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I know Eljay has built a house on the tallest tree of Le Koro.but other than that nothin,hey just so you guys know, theres more Limbo Banners on my BZP page.

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Yeah. I'm going to mine glowstone later - Maybe tonight, who knows - for the lighting in Onu-Koro.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Aye, that's the direction we're going in. There will also be glowstone built into some of the houses in Onu-Koro.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Err... Perhaps an example of what you mean would be good, for clarification.Generally, I would say no, that's up to the admins to do for you if they want to.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Yeah. The Hub will give you everything from Stone to Planks....Yeah those are really close together in the alphabet. Bad example.Everything from Birch to... uh... yeah I'm going with Stone. Planks would be stupid here, too.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I should establish a remembrancer order or something the way you guys are going.and yeah, besides the essentials at the hub, An admin might spawn u some stuff.

sorry, that happens sometimes. If it ever goes down, as soon as I see it is, I put it back up.I've started making Mangai Volcano, Beardy has seen it, and thinks its cool.the next thing I have to do is put in the Lava.thenwe can buildTA KORO!woo!oh yeah the Ta Koro warp might not work.

I can vouch that the volcano is, thus far, reasonably legit. Needs some obsidian, though. Like just a lot of obsidian all over the place. Cohesive layers of obsidian. I'll probably use the Obsidian Generator for that.Also, we have now slain two End Dragons. Unfortunately, our efforts have, thus far, only resulted in one Egg being collected. If anyone knows how to get Ender Crystals, I would appreciate the sharing of that information.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Only one way of getting crystals is known it seems.

Ender Crystals can be spawned using Spawn eggs with ID 200 (in a server, these may be created using /give <player name> 383 1 200). The spawned crystal will be positioned where a natural crystal would be if there was a bedrock block at the location.

That helpful?

Ill spawn some for you guys next time im on.

Right, that big hole in BZmetru where the old obsidian generator used to be, that's the new community mine. Don't ask what happened or how, just accept the fact that you play on a server where buildings can blow up for completely unexplained reasons.On less disturbing news I've started work on Ga Koro, where green wool is being used to emulate giant lily pads. I've also cleared out part of Ko koro and the five currently available koros now feature two huts at a minimum, with onu, le and po koro proving to be the most developed places.Ko and Ga Koro only feature stuff built by me (build something guys) and Ta koro is still under construction (But it totally rocks!).

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Unfortunately, I'm not the sort to "accept the fact that play on a server where buildings can blow up for completely unexplained reasons." Something caused the explosion, and you phrased your post to sound like you know what.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

it was probibly one of my more ... anonymous admins. I'll have a talk to some of the guys, I would also like to ask you guys, If you do see someone doing something suspicious, please try and write down their name or something, and tell either me, Vincster666 (rabbit man), Shadow88240 (Mr Potato head), Vantomz001 or RandyRules - maybe Mewbro123 (usally is a name of a pokemon)

So, Dark and Fullmetal aren't admins, then?EDIT: Regardless, the server needs better regulation. When I can't attempt to do some productive landscaping without having monsters dropped on my head, something is pretty seriously wrong. It's one thing if people volunteer to fight large numbers of monsters - it's quite another when it's done with little to no warning.If something like this happens again, it's a safe bet that I'll be going back to exclusively playing single-player.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The IP address is in Nav's sig. Generally speaking, playing on the server has been good, though today was, in my estimation, a bad day all around.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Evan did it.

Right now, Darkwolf and Fullmetal are my favorite admins on that server, largely because of their management of the arena concept.Obviously, due to general helpfulness and good intentions, you (Nav) are also in the top three.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Unfortunately, I'm not the sort to "accept the fact that play on a server where buildings can blow up for completely unexplained reasons." Something caused the explosion, and you phrased your post to sound like you know what.

Yeah it was more or less me, I asked Fullmetal to blow up the old obsidian generator for me and well, the detonation didn't quite go as planned.